Are wide hips permanent

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Okay so I just recently found out that I am still in puberty, I didn't know and I have slightly wide hips, like slightly not too wide..if I lower my estrogen, will my hips shrink and become smaller or they're permanent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Lethbridge, klimo and 3 others
🦛

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, UZB_Strebl, gr34ter and 2 others
Okay so I just recently found out that I am still in puberty, I didn't know and I have slightly wide hips, like slightly not too wide..if I lower my estrogen, will my hips shrink and become smaller or they're permanent
Quick google search tells me that both in men and women hips keep growing until the age of 80. Hips are bones, you're not going to shrink your bones.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge

you don't have wide hips you just have a small upper body.

my hips are bottom percentile in both of these pictures.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: mike21, 97baHater, Deleted member 62070 and 9 others
what did you use? Your shoulders dont look natural
the holy power of the islam.

verily Allah (عَزَّ وَجَلَّ) is oft-forgiving, most merciful.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: t40cel, Jeww, BootySniffer69 and 4 others
No, when you will be an old fuck your torso will become shorter so your waist will become larger consequently narrower hips

i have a tiny waist and small hips but my shoulders arent wide enough to make that look like one of those crazy no workout bodies

Become a foid

hips are bones lil bro, the only way you could have been saved if your parents used multiple diapers to make the hips smaller, now all you can do is cope and build your shoulders and lats

growing taller can make them appear less wide.

Look at Robert Waldow this mans hips are as wide as his fathers clavicles and it looks semi-proportional to his body

If you're legs grow taller it can decrease your q angle, which decreases how large your hips look.

its all about proportions even if you have wide hips if you have a wider ribcage and clavicles along side it, it wouldn't look bad.

you can also wear a hip compressor I'm going to make a thread on it soon and how you can make one to prevent your hips from growing any more

So in conclusion, increase hgh and test to grow the clavs and ribcage, you can also perform breathing squats/breathing excercises they may help with ribcage width, train shoulders a ton, and just try to widen everything else and maximize your hormones and overall health.

Please rep this for effort

As the other user said above, I also believe that increasing your height during puberty would help a lot to improve this disproportion. I also think it would be interesting to expand the rib cage with Pull Over and swimming every day. In addition, having an erect and fully elongated posture is more beneficial, and thicker legs focusing on the vastuslateralis.

get in the gym for 2 years and it will go away. your upper is just underdeveloped. that guy above is right

DO NOT lower ur estrogen, estrogen is just as important as testosterone. Wide hips are not permanent. Let ur body develop and make sure you are lifting weights and being active daily