Are women attracted to tattoos?

P

poopmaster22

Solstice
Are most women attracted or no? And I’m not saying like sleeves/neck/face. I want to get one over a scar I have on my arm but I don’t want it to push away women or future employers. It is near my wrist and only 2 inches by 2 inches. Also what should I get

depends on ur zip code

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Are most women attracted or no? And I’m not saying like sleeves/neck/face. I want to get one over a scar I have on my arm but I don’t want it to push away women or future employers. It is near my wrist and only 2 inches by 2 inches. Also what should I get
Yes. Especially the neck ones.

But you cant do it ofc bcs if you go to an interview for job they will think you are a weirdo😕

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Actually, on the AVERAGE: NO.

But as you KNOW, life is all about mogging :feelshehe:

So, if the rest of your appearance is bland like a potato, no striking features, like eyes or jaw, or maybe haircolor, then tattoo can have a good niche appeal.

But OVERALL, tattoos are low class, and there is also a high chance any given woman would see it negatively :feelsbadman:

If you have a scar though, it might still be a good idea to cover it with a tattoo: esp. if the scar is ugly. But make the tattoo beautiful, not some black-low-resolution crap. Choose some pattern instead of a "picture with meaning": no one gives a crap about some "meaning", and simple geometric tattoos LAST LONG, and look good and aggressive! :feelsokman:

- Proud Owner of a shoulder tattoo (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, poopmaster22 and bogii
Like Lagrange said, trashy ones are, but then again tons of women who engage in ONS are kind of trashy.

By not having tats, you diminish your attractiveness to a lot of women in the ONS market. Who frequent clubs, Tinder etc. year after year.

So it depends, do you want a relationship or one night stands? For ONS, tats are a good thing.
For attracting high quality women (8+'s who rarely or never have one night stands) it is a negative trait.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 16380 and CristianT
Low class women only

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Stopping@Nothing19, poopmaster22 and 2 others
better to bag a girl that commes from a wealthy family but if you have tats you burn that bridge but yeahh tatoos look good so do what you want

• +1
Reactions: CristianT and poopmaster22
I

So, if the rest of your appearance is bland like a potato, no striking features, like eyes or jaw, or maybe haircolor, then tattoo can have a good niche appeal.

But OVERALL, tattoos are low class, and there is also a high chance any given woman would see it negatively :feelsbadman:

If you have a scar though, it might still be a good idea to cover it with a tattoo: esp. if the scar is ugly. But make the tattoo beautiful, not some black-low-resolution crap. Choose some pattern instead of a "picture with meaning": no one gives a crap about some "meaning", and simple geometric tattoos LAST LONG, and look good and aggressive! :feelsokman:

I was thinking a cross it is a small scar like literally a line down but idk

Thank you all for the comments. I’d agree I’m usually against tattoos because then you don’t scar anyone off but my scar is like purple/pink and won’t fade and getting a skin colored tattoo would be dumb

I can confirm this. Legit.

that's my tattoo and i can slay tons of chics! That shit works!

Attachments

• comment_1581160307GPnodDMwrsgoEkj7b2j2me.jpg
    comment_1581160307GPnodDMwrsgoEkj7b2j2me.jpg
    481.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, Deleted member 16380 and Deleted member 17829
Like Lagrange said, trashy ones are, but then again tons of women who engage in ONS are kind of trashy.

By not having tats, you diminish your attractiveness to a lot of women in the ONS market. Who frequent clubs, Tinder etc. year after year.

So it depends, do you want a relationship or one night stands? For ONS, tats are a good thing.
For attracting high quality women (8+'s who rarely or never have one night stands) it is a negative trait.
You would be surprised the type of girls that engage in ONS
Many look innocent and non primitive

Can make you look more NT and lower IQ

It would be small but I hate the purple color of my scar

They find it sexy, but you got to have a bunch. Which I'm not willing to even try.

They find it sexy, but you got to have a bunch. Which I'm not willing to even try.
So 1 small one on forearm really does nothing for me if anything descends ‘me

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55

I was thinking of getting a flowering vine on my arm