Are women children?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I was out with my oneitis, I had a sunstroke so I struggled staying conscious and walking, she started talking to me about how she wanted to dress as a princess from an old cartoon show.

A 22 year old girl literally told me she spend hours on the internet looking to find that specific dress. What kind of mature human being wastes her time searching for this kind of thing?

It's like kids who want to dress like Batman or Spiderman. An adult would just go for whatever suit he found or wear something for the keks. Only children obsess so much over dressing like a fictional character and especially one from an obscure cartoon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
They are vile children who happen to wield immense power.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Jockcel
Let's be real here, women don't possess the mental development of a child, but the difference between them and men is that men are aware of the biological impulses on which they act, they are thus able to rationalize their actions and make good decisions based on that, whereas women are generally incapable of that same level of introspection and so they're guided by their most primal instincts (u can also refer to that as their "emotions")

• +1
Women are retarded, period.

They have lower IQ and don't mature past teenage years, they are morally and physically inferior to the male and it's a fucking jewish joke that they are allowed to do science and occuppy responsibility Jobs

Look, I don't blame a dog for being a dog as well as I don't blame women for being women, that's stupid, but a dog must be treated like a dog and not be given the role of president

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 6401
I like spiderman :feelsyay:

• +1
yes

• +1
Let's be real here, women don't possess the mental development of a child, but the difference between them and men is that men are aware of the biological impulses on which they act, they are thus able to rationalize their actions and make good decisions based on that, whereas women are generally incapable of that same level of introspection and so they're guided by their most primal instincts (u can also refer to that as their "emotions")

It all stems from the fact that women have inherent value. Remember how they always saved women and children first.

• +1

They have lower IQ and don't mature past teenage years, they are morally and physically inferior to the male and it's a fucking jewish joke that they are allowed to do science and occuppy responsibility Jobs

Look, I don't blame a dog for being a dog as well as I don't blame women for being women, that's stupid, but a dog must be treated like a dog and not be given the role of president

women being encouraged to work in competitive male environments (business, medicine, research,...) is a joke indeed, but there are some fields of work which they excel in, usually fields that involve a lot of human interaction and empathetical relationships, for example Nursing, health and wellness, tutoring, fashion and beauty etc..

• +1

Take it easy bro.

• +1
Take it easy bro.
I'm not taking It easy with women Bro, they haven't take It easy with me and they can go fuck themselves, JFL if you aren't a mysoginist

• +1
I'm not taking It easy with women Bro, they haven't take It easy with me and they can go fuck themselves, JFL if you aren't a mysoginist

This won't get you anywhere

• +1
no one cares, both still run away from me.

• +1
Basically.

• +1
I was out with my oneitis, I had a sunstroke so I struggled staying conscious and walking, she started talking to me about how she wanted to dress as a princess from an old cartoon show.

A 22 year old girl literally told me she spend hours on the internet looking to find that specific dress. What kind of mature human being wastes her time searching for this kind of thing?

It's like kids who want to dress like Batman or Spiderman. An adult would just go for whatever suit he found or wear something for the keks. Only children obsess so much over dressing like a fictional character and especially one from an obscure cartoon.
i got tired of ur wack bogus ass onetisi storiessss........ 😪😪😪😪😪