Are women more likely to cold approach model/influencer Chads or non-model/influencer Chads?

Are women more likely to cold approach model/influencer Chads or non-model/influencer Chads?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

JEWS DROWNED IN TAMPA THANKS TO A STAPLER
Title. Even on social media, assuming they're all the same looks level. @PROMETHEUS

Let's take two men, both Chads, both look the exact same, but one is a model/influencer and the other is, let's say, a data analyst.

Last edited:
@FrenchareMedCucks

@PeakIncels @alurmo why?

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
@Paul7 why?

@Whatever

You'd argue that being in proximity (irl) of some Chad would negate their high inhibitions of approaching a superior specimen?

You'd argue that being in proximity (irl) of some Chad would negate their high inhibitions of approaching a superior specimen?
WDYM?

They'll be high inhib to approach a Chad due to his superiority?

But yet again foids always overrate themselves & believe they're Chad worthy so idk

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
They'll be high inhib to approach a Chad due to his superiority?

But yet again foids always overrate themselves & believe they're Chad worthy so idk
I mean imagine two Chad men look the same, but one is a model/influencer and the other is, let's say, a data scientist/analyst.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
I mean imagine two Chad men look the same, but one is a model/influencer and the other is, let's say, a data scientist/analyst.
I'd argue that they don't like competition much, so a good looking nobody will be easier to control. Assuming both generate same income

• +1
I'd argue that they don't like competition much, so a good looking nobody will be easier to control. Assuming both generate same income
What makes you think they'd rather go for a good looking nobody?
And yes let's say both generate the same income

What makes you think they'd rather go for a good looking nobody?
And yes let's say both generate the same income
His fans, work colleagues, his social media it's like sitting in a pool & waiting to get dry. A nonstop stream of pussy.

It'd affect both negatively, the male will always be high from the too much demand & validation that can just with a fingers snap get a new pussy. That will cause grandeur & might make him ditch her even if she's a good partner.

Her, she has to deal with above, being consistently on brim of what time she'll get replaced, is she enough to keep him?

It depends, not a rule of thumb

• +1
His fans, work colleagues, his social media it's like sitting in a pool & waiting to get dry. A nonstop stream of pussy.

It'd affect both negatively, the male will always be high from the too much demand & validation that can just with a fingers snap get a new pussy. That will cause grandeur & might make him ditch her even if she's a good partner.

Her, she has to deal with above, being consistently on brim of what time she'll get replaced, is she enough to keep him?

It depends, not a rule of thumb
Also, prettyboys are far more likely models/influencers, and most women who do want Chads want prettyboys

@Paul7 why?

@Whatever

At Chad looks level I don’t think they’ll really care what he does for work. But which job will make the guy more interesting to women, by far the influencer. I’d say having a job like data analyst can make you seem really boring to women unless they’re Asian or Indian, even if you’re good looking.

• +1
At Chad looks level I don’t think they’ll really care what he does for work. But which job will make the guy more interesting to women, by far the influencer. I’d say having a job like data analyst can make you seem really boring to women unless they’re Asian or Indian, even if you’re good looking.
Caged at "unless if they're Asian or Indian"

why so?

Caged at "unless if they're Asian or Indian"

why so?

White women and I’m sure Latinas and black women want a guy who works outdoors or in the trades, they associate that with masculinity, handiness, utility, stuff men are expected to know. Or some influencer/celebrity type to go with their own attention whoring. Asians and Indians don’t seem to care about either of those things, they’re the opposite, they need to see a college degree and an office job.

• +1
White women and I’m sure Latinas and black women want a guy who works outdoors or in the trades, they associate that with masculinity, handiness, utility, stuff men are expected to know. Or some influencer/celebrity type to go with their own attention whoring. Asians and Indians don’t seem to care about either of those things, they’re the opposite, they need to see a college degree and an office job.
Even if the non-asian/non-jeet has a degree?

Even if the non-asian/non-jeet has a degree?

Yes, I work in the trades and plenty of my coworkers’ wives have degrees. On Hinge recently I’ve matched with women (almost all white) who are lawyers, medical professionals, teachers, etc. and although I usually say matching doesn’t mean much, for this it does, because it means that they’re not arbitrarily ruling me out for being a tradecel like Asian and Indian women do.

• +1
Yes, I work in the trades and plenty of my coworkers’ wives have degrees. On Hinge recently I’ve matched with women (almost all white) who are lawyers, medical professionals, teachers, etc. and although I usually say matching doesn’t mean much, for this it does, because it means that they’re not arbitrarily ruling me out for being a tradecel like Asian and Indian women do.
Very surprised. What do white and black women really prioritize?

Very surprised. What do white and black women really prioritize?

Looks, NT, low inhib, the things we talk about on here. But also meeting them at the right time and place, which is the hard part about being a tradecel, my job is socially isolating. Still though, my sister works in an office and I know other women who work office type jobs and they refuse to date their coworkers or guys like them, they find them boring. So their office job in and of itself is hurting them more than my trade job is.