Are women REALLY attracted by muscles?

V

Vernon

Iron
I'm just about to start my lean bulking after one and a half year of cutting. I lost 15 kg and I look leaner and I put on a little muscle. I'm tall (190 cm) and I currently look skinny with my clothes on. But I'm asking you, is it really worth it and how attracted women really are by muscles? Because I didn't get anything now, after I lost all the extra weight, who says I'll get anything after I bulk?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
They are, but face is the first thing on the list.

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag, I'mme, Lev Peshkov and 31 others
Only if height face and penis are acceptable. Muscles are a halo if you're atleast in the average range

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag, I'mme, Lev Peshkov and 11 others
no, it was face, lean give you face, huge psl boost
muscle not so much, if you gymcel properly, you will hit psl diminishing return on muscle very quickly

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 6113, Deleted member 7313 and 1 other person
Yes women like muscle but only if you're good looking or tall or white.

muscle doesn't do anything for women if you're an ugly manlet ethnic like me.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, 5'8manlet, BigBoy and 16 others
no, just don't be fat

You should lift anyway.

Lifting > LDAR

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Gargantuan, Deleted member 6403 and 9 others
being tall does the trick

No they prefer skinny fat ones.
Preferably ugly.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Who do you think is more attractive?
0ln6910u7h551

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Uglybrazilian, IWantToMax and 12 others
Muscles work wonder if you are at least 4psl and 6feet5 tall

No u twink stay lean

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, I'mme, Deleted member 1400 and 1 other person
Yes it does u fucking mongrel we are apes muscles is part of dimorphism in males ofc they are a desirable trait you tallfag.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 1680 and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Just auschwitz max for hollow cheeks

• +1
JFL at the lazycel cope ITT.

Muscles halo you no matter what. It's literally an extremely dimorphic trait.

All the 2 PSL subhuman gymmaxxers will say "but it didn't do anything for me!!!"

It's not a cope. I know literal subhuman horses, IPDcels, etc. IRL slay because of body halo.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, Mrhaircut33, scp and 13 others
Fix your face bro. Your body can only take you so far.
Bro that's not true, one of my best friends is a 5ft8 nigga with ugly face, he has 43 lays, guess what? He has a great body and super low inhib.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
JFL at the lazycel cope ITT.

Muscles halo you no matter what. It's literally an extremely dimorphic trait.

All the 2 PSL subhuman gymmaxxers will say "but it didn't do anything for me!!!"

It's not a cope. I know literal subhuman horses, IPDcels, etc. IRL slay because of body halo.
Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: vodkacel
Bro that's not true, one of my best friends is a 5ft8 nigga with ugly face, he has 43 lays, guess what? He has a great body and super low inhib.
He has Black halo. Do you think it will work on twinks?

• JFL
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 4332
no, just don't be fat
tbh this. I see so many skinny dudes with gfs in my uni, and muscular guys are super rare and these are often 3psl ethnics who I never see with girls

it is but the amount of muscular guys is very small. I know many skinny guys who went to gym but gave up expecting fast results. I think in my class of 400 people, I see max 10 guys who can be called fit / muscular. Rest are fat, skinny or skinny fat

I don't want to doxx anyone but I know a guy literally in my school, who's considered the most attractive dude in our grade and he has NCT prey eyes, giga UEE, shit undereyes, bulbous ape nose, narrowish jaw, no brow ridge, street shitter pheno, NOTHING going for him.
What does he have? Great body, tall (5'11 is tall in my school), and good skin and hair.
This subhuman is considered the most attractive, imagine, legit 3 PSL.
On the other hand you have manlets like me and some others with 4.5-5.5 PSL faces, who are rated below him.

Another dude in my grade is 5'7 with a twink frame, but he is facially 5.5 PSL at least. No P in V for him yet.
I am 5'7 with a great frame (at least compared to my school), and I have one lay despite being facially mogged by the aforementioned twink and other twinks.

Height and frame is of INSANE importance when your face is not repulsive.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 6512
He has Black halo. Do you think it will work on twinks?
Black halo is a cope, it will not work on twinks if they stay twinks , it will work if they become muscular.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Patient A
Yes they are

At 1.90 you would be an idiot to not gymmaxx and become a huge dude

Being anti gymcel is literally the most retarded thing in the psl community

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, I'mme, 5'8manlet and 6 others
Ok u guys convinced me im gonna build some muscles now on my skinnyfat twink frame tbh

time to gym max

so tired of looking like a wet noodle

• JFL
Reactions: Incoming
Only if height face and penis are acceptable. Muscles are a halo if you're atleast in the average range
This basically.
Just like haircuts, fashion etc.
They will all halo and help you if you're atleast average

• +1
I'm just about to start my lean bulking after one and a half year of cutting. I lost 15 kg and I look leaner and I put on a little muscle. I'm tall (190 cm) and I currently look skinny with my clothes on. But I'm asking you, is it really worth it and how attracted women really are by muscles? Because I didn't get anything now, after I lost all the extra weight, who says I'll get anything after I bulk?
Don’t bulk. Keep abs & if you don’t have abs..you simply aren’t lean enough

A good body is like a good style. If you are below 4 PSL, you can have the best style and a beach body, but nobody cares. Everyone will think "what a tryhard"

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Tales from the basement

Yes.

I refuse to believe a 5'8" ugly black guy gets laid, let alone slays.

Proof or it didnt happen.
Ok

This is him: look at his body and tattoo
IMG 20200707 154825

This is him acting low inhib
IMG 20200707 154837

This Is him kissing his white ex, notice the small height difference.
IMG 20200707 154911

Now suck my dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 7506 and 7 others
better to have them than not to have them

What was your cutting diet?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 6512
Yes women like muscle but only if you're good looking or tall or white.

muscle doesn't do anything for women if you're an ugly manlet ethnic like me.
I heard your black

WHAT DO YOU THINK BRO

Look at the proportions you utter faggot, does he stands out when he is dancing? He looks shorter than the crowd, and he looks slightly taller than his gf, and you can tell by the proportions she is not tall either. Keep asking for proof you utter subhuman, I'm not gonna show you my friend's face but he is recessed and bloated, you can believe what you see or you can keep coping and think that only way to have a decent sex life is to be 6ft6 Gigachad.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, I'mme, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
keep coping and think that only way to have a decent sex life is to be 6ft6 Gigachad.
*WHITE 6'6" gigachad tbhngl

Look at the proportions you utter faggot, does he stands out when he is dancing? He looks shorter than the crowd, and he looks slightly taller than his gf, and you can tell by the proportions she is not tall either. Keep asking for proof you utter subhuman, I'm not gonna show you my friend's face but he is recessed and bloated, you can believe what you see or you can keep coping and think that only way to have a decent sex life is to be 6ft6 Gigachad.
You dont have to show your friends face but you also dont have to lie about his looks and height. You can't convince me. Keep coping.
KEEP COPING

I heard your black
I am black and have said MULTIPLE TIMES in my posts that I'm a black truecel. How stupid are you to not realize this?

Also how does me being black relate to this thread?

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena