Are women REALLY attracted by muscles?

*WHITE 6'6" gigachad tbhngl

You dont have to show your friends face but you also dont have to lie about his looks and height. You can't convince me. Keep coping.
View attachment 498868

I am black and have said MULTIPLE TIMES in my posts that I'm a black truecel. How stupid are you to not realize this?

Also how does me being black relate to this thread?
You are low iq as it gets, I dont have to show my friend's face but i have to prove you he is ugly, how? Anyway who gives a fuck, i wanted to argument mog you and i did, keep coping now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
You are low iq as it gets, I dont have to show my friend's face but i have to prove you he is ugly, how? Anyway who gives a fuck, i wanted to argument mog you and i did, keep coping now
You didn't win shit nigga.

Keep coping and sucking your friends dick you utter cuck.

i go to the gym for mental health gains jfl

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and CrazyFitLover
You didn't win shit nigga.

Keep coping and sucking your friends dick you utter cuck.
I would punch your chin if you had one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Captain_Collagen, Deleted member 7506, Deleted member 2095 and 2 others
Jeff seid is a manlet.... does he look like a tryhard now?

Only lazy idiots here say gym is cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, CrazyFitLover and Deleted member 6512
*WHITE 6'6" gigachad tbhngl

You dont have to show your friends face but you also dont have to lie about his looks and height. You can't convince me. Keep coping.
View attachment 498868

I am black and have said MULTIPLE TIMES in my posts that I'm a black truecel. How stupid are you to not realize this?

Also how does me being black relate to this thread?
Calm down I would not consider black to be bad like it is Indian for example in the west. But how old are you and are you still a virgin

I would punch your chin if you had one
Why? Because I said a few bad things about your friend? :lul:

Lmao you are such a pathetic cuck. Go kys.

Calm down I would not consider black to be bad like it is Indian for example in the west. But how old are you and are you still a virgin
18yo KHHV touchless truecel with 100% rejection rate (IRL and tinder)

• So Sad
Reactions: Patient A and owlofathena

"Leanmaxxing is cope"

• +1
Reactions: Bird Bluebird
Why? Because I said a few bad things about your friend? :lul:

Lmao you are such a pathetic cuck. Go kys.

18yo KHHV touchless truecel with 100% rejection rate (IRL and tinder)
Not because of my friend, who cares, its because you are giga low iq, but you said you are black so now i get why.

• JFL
Gay
God

Life is also about mogging other men
Barrett is fuking invisible when this guy visits the beach

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, Htobrother, CrazyFitLover and 3 others
Not because of my friend, who cares, its because you are giga low iq, but you said you are black so now i get why.
I dont think anything will save my IQ tbh

Yes anyone that says otherwise is a coping dumbfuck

• +1
Ok

This is him: look at his body and tattoo
View attachment 498826

This is him acting low inhib
View attachment 498825

This Is him kissing his white ex, notice the small height difference.
View attachment 498824
Now suck my dick

I have more or less same physique and trust me it's not the muscles why he gets pussy, as long as you're not fat and nt and at least average height/face you can slay. Muscles maybe add 0.5 at best, depending how subhuman you are

• JFL
I'm just about to start my lean bulking after one and a half year of cutting. I lost 15 kg and I look leaner and I put on a little muscle. I'm tall (190 cm) and I currently look skinny with my clothes on. But I'm asking you, is it really worth it and how attracted women really are by muscles? Because I didn't get anything now, after I lost all the extra weight, who says I'll get anything after I bulk?
It's more about proportions. You know how wide hips on women look? Thats how women see broad shoulders on men. prominent Veins, collarbone and "cheek" bones on men are kind of like cleavage. You can have these things without being muscular, you just need good genetics.

In terms of bodybuilding and sculpting to womens ideals you should focus on low body fat and getting the biggest V taper possible. Going heavy on legs is utterly pointless, just go for definition and volume in glutes. Focus HEAVY on lats, shoulders, and inner chest. Don't forget to train forearms, calves, and neck. This is all they can really see.

Abs, quads, traps, lower back, and hamstrings should be worked out, but not focused on as heavily.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Vernon and Germania
I have more or less same physique and trust me it's not the muscles why he gets pussy, as long as you're not fat and nt and at least average height/face you can slay. Muscles maybe add 0.5 at best, depending how subhuman you are
A 5'10" or 5'11" height 5/10 face guy is never going to slay no matter how "NT" he is. please stop coping.

will an average height, average face guy have sex and a few relationships? Sure.
Will he slay? Hell no.

Never forget that looks are 99%.

A 5'10" or 5'11" height 5/10 face guy is never going to slay no matter how "NT" he is. please stop coping.

will an average height, average face guy have sex and a few relationships? Sure.
Will he slay? Hell no.

Just be top 0,001% of men or nothing bro

Will he slay? Hell no.

Hahaha, you have zero life experience. There are tons of guys like that out there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: william, Deleted member 4332, Bird Bluebird and 1 other person
Hahaha, you have zero life experience. There are tons of guys like that out there.
That's what I'm saying but for those autists who took the blackpill before any experience life is just black or white.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
People here say even 6'1 is manlet

btw jeff seid is below average in EU
Nahhh, maybe in the Netherlands but even in Germany average is 5'10"(not included the ethnics). But who the fuck cares? This guy mogs 99,9% of guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Bird Bluebird
Muscle is attractive but not as much as frame. I’ve posted about this before, but a woman will pick a 6’1, 22 inch bideltoid guy who has little muscle over a 5’9, 17 inch bideltoid guy who is shredded. Of course, the 6’1 guy would look better if he had a bit of muscle, but he still mogs the 5’9 guy on bones alone.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, W0KESTMOTHF, gaymidget and 1 other person
If you are ugly it’s pointless

ugly guy with muscles =“ewww so Creepy I hate guys who spend a lot of their times in the gym”
Chad with muscles = “wow I love men who take care of them self and try to look their best”

I hope that make sense

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, W0KESTMOTHF, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
I'm just about to start my lean bulking after one and a half year of cutting. I lost 15 kg and I look leaner and I put on a little muscle. I'm tall (190 cm) and I currently look skinny with my clothes on. But I'm asking you, is it really worth it and how attracted women really are by muscles? Because I didn't get anything now, after I lost all the extra weight, who says I'll get anything after I bulk?
The difference between beauty and being hot is the face and the body. Face to be beautiful, body if you want to be hot. Mix the two and you become chad.

Same goes for girls. I can name a few beautiful girls but they don’t make me sexually desire them

PS: You can’t be hot even with a good body if your face is melted butter tier

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 1680
Bro that fuckin bird faced nigga got 18 matches on Tinder just because of his muscles

Of course it helps, but be reasonable, there's still no gym for your face, it wont do miracles

Nah, anything beyond Chico and Brad Pitt's shape on Fight club is cope and the bigger your muscles, bigger the failo will be.

• +1
Reactions: Romanicus
What was your cutting diet?
I did intermittent fasting. At first, only two meals a day, and since February and during quarantine one meal a day, and in weekends two. I mostly ate one ingredient foods, vegetables, pasta, meat (mostly chicken and turkey), fish, spinach, eggs occasionally, soups, etc. And 95% of my liquid intake was and still is water

Face > height > Dick > frame > muscles

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, W0KESTMOTHF, Deleted member 110 and 2 others

Will he slay? Hell no.

I am 5'10" (maybe 5"9 even) with average face and normal/maybe above average body. I banged 72 chicks in 24 months in USA all from online dating. Care to explain?

I am 5'10" (maybe 5"9 even) with average face and normal/maybe above average body. I banged 72 chicks in 24 months in USA all from online dating. Care to explain?
Either:

1. You're the exception not the rule.
2. youre lying about being average looks.
3. youre lying about your lay count.
4. both 2 & 3

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and jackthenerd
Either:

4. both 2 & 3

This tbh. Just lol at believing average guy can slay on tinder. The average guy gets 0 matches, or only matches with bots.

• +1
Either:

4. both 2 & 3
5. He was slaying literal subhuman landwhales.

• +1
View attachment 498903View attachment 498904
Life is also about mogging other men
Barrett is fuking invisible when this guy visits the beach
Lowiq using masculine standards of strenght as if they're the same as female standards of attractiveness.
Give the buff guy an slightly uglier face to make things fair and you'll find that most women will find both guys equally attractive, specially if you consider that we spend 99% of our time clothed and not on the beach.

Muscles are not cope but the gymbro "ideal" physique is grotesque and undesirable.
This is(or very close to) the ideal physique:

Anything else after that and you have STRONGLY diminishing returns.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 1680
Lowiq using masculine standards of strenght as if they're the same as female standards of attractiveness.
Give the buff guy an slightly uglier face to make things fair and you'll find that most women will find both guys equally attractive, specially if you consider that we spend 99% of our time clothed and not on the beach.

Muscles are not cope but the gymbro "ideal" physique is grotesque and undesirable.
View attachment 500174

What do you mean after that? Thats natty max

View attachment 500174
Just saying that even chad profits from muscle
chad < muscle chad

Also what is the gymbro ideal?
Most people in the gym want to look like zyzz/jeff seid/david laid which is ideal

Last edited:

View attachment 500174
Thats like the absolute top you can achieve naturally. There is nobody who is bigger than that without steroids or excessive fat.

To the general question. Muscles are very important. They wont fix your face but the better your face, the more benefit you will get from working out. Its also important t train right: Train your rear shoulders, train your Side delta for broader shoulders, train neck for more masculine look, dont overtrain chest and arms.

You want to look like Patrick Bateman from American Psycho. 99% of the guys here have to put on at least 10kg of muscle to match that. And at his level, you dont look like a gymbro but more aesthetic, masculine and bigger next to other guys. You want to developed body and not look like the typical gymybro.

View attachment 500174
Yeah but that is an extremely elite physique. Even if it's enhanced it's 99th percentile genetics and insertions anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
What do you mean after that? Thats natty max
Thats like the absolute top you can achieve naturally. There is nobody who is bigger than that without steroids or excessive fat.
Yeah but that is an extremely elite physique. Even if it's enhanced it's 99th percentile genetics and insertions anyway.
Look at the ogre in the post i quoted, that was what i was comparing it to.
I might have picked an example that is too jacked. This might be more appropriate:
Think of average bmi but with decent amount of muscles and <15% bf. The famous "brad pitt from fight club".
In any way, lots of guys here consider using steroids like it's an absolute necessity, some of them are even beginners at the gym ffs.

Most people in the gym want to look like zyzz/jeff seid/david laid which is ideal
Precisely, i don't think that's ideal, it's too much in my book, and i believe a good chunk of women would agree with me. And, i'm no expert, but i don't think the majority of people could achieve that physique without roids.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and Bird Bluebird
You can't be a mogging machine without muscles.

• +1
Look at the ogre in the post i quoted, that was what i was comparing it to.
I might have picked an example that is too jacked. This might be more appropriate:
View attachment 502273 Think of average bmi but with decent amount of muscles and <15% bf. The famous "brad pitt from fight club".
In any way, lots of guys here consider using steroids like it's an absolute necessity, some of them are even beginners at the gym ffs.

Precisely, i don't think that's ideal, it's too much in my book, and i believe a good chunk of women would agree with me. And, i'm no expert, but i don't think the majority of people could achieve that physique without roids.
Well ur probably right, maybe a little bit to much for most women and also not obtainable without roids. Meanwhile the brad pitt from fight club is 100% doable naturally

No, those bodies are ideal imo, it also depends which Laid or Zyzz we are talking about. Zyzz had different size at different times. At his biggest he was a super shredded dry 225lbs. That is probably to big, I would agree with you. But Jeff seid and co are like ideal. You have to imagine them walking around in t-shirts and normal lightning. They wont look that big. They always look gargantuan due to good lightning and being shredded. Look at some photos of Brian shaw.

Brian shaw 1591800669
Cs Vm7BUEAAMgnw

In the first pic, he looks like a 5'7 bloatcel framlet because there is nothing you can compare him to to see his size. On the right picture, he looks fucking gigantic next to already buff ct fletcher. Pictures are a very shitty way to determine ones size and than conclude if someone is too big or not.

And to the question if Zyzz or Laids physiques is possible without roids: they aren't even possible with roids for 99% of the population. Both have top tier genetic when it comes to bones, proportions, muscle insertions, height, frame etc. They have god like proportions, they just needed to put on muscle and stay shredded.

Attachments

• brian-shaw-1591800669.png
    brian-shaw-1591800669.png
    619.4 KB · Views: 9
Nahhh, maybe in the Netherlands but even in Germany average is 5'10"(not included the ethnics). But who the fuck cares? This guy mogs 99,9% of guys.
The average for young males in Germany and surrounding countries is 5'11.