are women who race mix mentally ill

turkproducer

turkproducer

slow process
maybe mentally ill is a bit too far, but women who race mix seem to be a little lower class and generally don’t have a real father figure, issues like BPD are not uncommon I feel like for these women.

this shows up in my experience at least

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6341 and 9 others
what a brutally retarded theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6341, bugeye and 10 others
what a brutally retarded theory.
how is that, there are some studies for it lol

most white girls i see who are blacks only almost always are low class

even in my experience i attract low class degenerate foids

maybe that’s just the majority of people nowadays, but feel like high class people stick with their own

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Stare and Deleted member 9090
High status people usually are White. So high status stacies go for high status white chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and turkproducer
High status people usually are White. So high status stacies go for high status white chads
i guess it doesn’t really matter in the long term

most people don’t give a fuck about starting a family, high class or not

rip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
how is that, there are some studies for it lol

most white girls i see who are blacks only almost always are low class

even in my experience i attract low class degenerate foids

maybe that’s just the majority of people nowadays, but feel like high class people stick with their own
pseudoscience mate, every white girl who's attracted to a black man has to be low class? really? That sounds a bit mad doesn't it? Your looks and status plus wealth determine the caliber of woman you get at the end of the day. This sounds like disgust and dislike of black men for dating white women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, fogdart, Deleted member 9090 and 3 others
pseudoscience mate, every white girl who's attracted to a black man has to be low class? really? That sounds a bit mad doesn't it? Your looks and status plus wealth determine the caliber of woman you get at the end of the day. This sounds like disgust and dislike of black men for dating white women.
bro it’s a pretty common concept that snow bunnies are low class generally

yes lms is the most important for securing a high quality mate

and no, i don’t care about who dates who wtf lol. don’t play the victim, why should i care, people fuck whoever they want nowadays, but cultural differences make these relationships never last

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 6111
bro it’s a pretty common concept that snow bunnies are low class generally

yes lms is the most important for securing a high quality mate

and no, i don’t care about who dates who wtf lol. don’t play the victim, why should i care, people fuck whoever they want nowadays, but cultural differences make these relationships never last
so why would you bring up black and white first? All black men and mulattos are subhuman i guess

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
so why would you bring up black and white first? All black men and mulattos are subhuman i guess
because it’s the most common interracial relationship a lot of the time

plus whenever i see a white girl with an indian guy it looks like a “safe relationship” don’t know how to explain it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
i guess it doesn’t really matter in the long term

most people don’t give a fuck about starting a family, high class or not

rip
I was talking about people who make families

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
because it’s the most common interracial relationship a lot of the time

plus whenever i see a white girl with an indian guy it looks like a “safe relationship” don’t know how to explain it
second line is a piss poor cop out ngl. Blacks have high smv so they're seen as a threat to you perhaps.

btw women loyal to race is an absolute joke, in marriage yes. However AWALT and will fuck gallons of men before settling

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
as a principle it shows at least a low sentient about life and its meaning. for exception, that can be fine.

• +1
as a principle it shows at least a low sentient about life and its meaning. for exception, that can be fine.
bro you live in france,

interracial couples there, are the women low class generally? more so than the couples who decide not to race mix?

• +1
second line is a piss poor cop out ngl. Blacks have high smv so they're seen as a threat to you perhaps.

btw women loyal to race is an absolute joke, in marriage yes. However AWALT and will fuck gallons of men before settling
you’re taking this far too seriously lol, why do you think i’m tryna stop you dating white girls jfl i don’t care

as i said from my experience and looking at couples it seems that women who race mix are lower class, white with black, arab, any race which looks high t seem to be lower class

but if they are with a gook or curry, the women seem to be more “soft”

you’re really telling me that some of these snow bunnies or white women who refuse to date their own men don’t look trashy?

• +1
The difference is that they are not racist like you.

Me personally, I like women of many different races.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and turkproducer
bro you live in france,

interracial couples there, are the women low class generally? more so than the couples who decide not to race mix?
hard to give you a real comprehensive insight.
But lemme tell you what i know :
In my school, there are like 2 blacks, 2-3 asians. 10ish arabs alike and the rest is full white. There is literally only another dude of my "ethnicity".
I've never saw any of those asians or black dating any white out there - eventho the school is big tbh with lots of ppl - and the sole ethnics who were a bit in a relationship were arabs ones - dark morrocan, and some levantine alike.
I was literally the sole "ethnic" exception, by beeing successfull- even attraction wise - and "popular" because i was NT and that the way of behaving seemed natural to me, especially the way to dress and speaking well.
I can't explain it by anything than that, it can't be looks eventho white guys weren't gl tbh for like 90/100.
So no they don't, the difference in mentality is too big.
imo USA is way more open in that regard, despite what people say of policemen hurting black people etc which is true but it's true everywhere for every ethnic tbh.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger and turkproducer
hard to give you a real comprehensive insight.
But lemme tell you what i know :
In my school, there are like 2 blacks, 2-3 asians. 10ish arabs alike and the rest is full white. There is literally only another dude of my "ethnicity".
I've never saw any of those asians or black dating any white out there - eventho the school is big tbh with lots of ppl - and the sole ethnics who were a bit in a relationship were arabs ones - dark morrocan, and some levantine alike.
I was literally the sole "ethnic" exception, by beeing successfull- even attraction wise - and "popular" because i was NT and that the way of behaving seemed natural to me, especially the way to dress and speaking well.
I can't explain it by anything than that, it can't be looks eventho white guys weren't gl tbh for like 90/100.
So no they don't, the difference in mentality is too big.
interesting, i always thought france was race mixing central, always heard blacks do well there, guess i was wrong

• +1
you’re taking this far too seriously lol, why do you think i’m tryna stop you dating white girls jfl i don’t care

as i said from my experience and looking at couples it seems that women who race mix are lower class, white with black, arab, any race which looks high t seem to be lower class

but if they are with a gook or curry, the women seem to be more “soft”

you’re really telling me that some of these snow bunnies or white women who refuse to date their own men don’t look trashy?
i like mulatta woman and those who look like me tbqh. I'm not on a crusade to slay white girls lol, i'm just saying it's nonsenical pseudoscience you're spewing on white women black men relationships/hookups.

and lastly that's exactly what i'm telling you in your final sentence. There are definitely trashy ones but that doesn't make it the norm.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, hairyballscel and Deleted member 3043
interesting, i always thought france was race mixing central, always heard blacks do well there, guess i was wrong
i'm talking about a microcosm tbh, my school used to be and still is like top 3 of the whole country, only top tier grades can give you a chance to get in. And there, you just can't run ghetto, or badboy or any low class game. If i was as "normal" that i was there, with more "normal" people i would just have been seen as an autistic philosopher or speaker. but most here are sentient enough to like it and understand it, eventho not in english since mine is bad.
For sure, blacks and ethnics can get whites but those of the same background as them, lower class. And i don't see high class/low class as pejorative, just as a fact. Those "high class" girls are as degen as the others. The sole distinction is genuinely religious girls and the others

• +1
i like mulatta woman and those who look like me tbqh. I'm not on a crusade to slay white girls lol, i'm just saying it's nonsenical pseudoscience you're spewing on white women black men relationships/hookups.

and lastly that's exactly what i'm telling you in your final sentence. There are definitely trashy ones but that doesn't make it the norm.
idk buddy, in my experience every white girl that was attracted to me was generally either low class or mentally ill, literally every girl must have had BPD

mulattos are cute but they always have a huge ego.

i'm talking about a microcosm tbh, my school used to be and still is like top 3 of the whole country, only top tier grades can give you a chance to get in. And there, you just can't run ghetto, or badboy or any low class game. If i was as "normal" that i was there, with more "normal" people i would just have been seen as an autistic philosopher or speaker. but most here are sentient enough to like it and understand it, eventho not in english since mine is bad.
For sure, blacks and ethnics can get whites but those of the same background as them, lower class. And i don't see high class/low class as pejorative, just as a fact. Those "high class" girls are as degen as the others. The sole distinction is genuinely religious girls and the others
yeah you’re right, high class low class is probably all cope, rich people snort coke all the time

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC and Deleted member 3043
The difference is that they are not racist like you.

Me personally, I like women of many different races.
You’re right. People here like to cope with race because it makes them feel good and reassured. Most people especially chad will fuck any race of woman. Imo men can’t even be racist because ultimately we are driven by sexual desires not racial ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
idk buddy, in my experience every white girl that was attracted to me was generally either low class or mentally ill, literally every girl must have had BPD

mulattos are cute but they always have a huge ego.
they do in fact have huge egos. And mentally ill or low class sounds off and unbelievable. Maybe you meant they were ugly? idk

• +1
yeah you’re right, high class low class is probably all cope, rich people snort coke all the time
they invited me to their party one time - they kept on asking for it and since i had responsibilties in the school because of beeing elected in lots of organisms i had to accept -, and what i saw prevented me to do it ever again : Girls who wanted to force me to eat salt - for then a shot? iirc -, some begging to dance with me and forcing me to, some with bra only asking me to drink with them alone, another one wanting me to bring her home and even her friends asked me to do it.
Believe me, they'r all as degen but they just hide it better.
At this point it's genuine virgin pious girl that you tested from your pious hometown or nothing for LTR tbh

• +1
they invited me to their party one time - they kept on asking for it and since i had responsibilties in the school because of beeing elected in lots of organisms i had to accept -, and what i saw prevented me to do it ever again : Girls who wanted to force me to eat salt - for then a shot? iirc -, some begging to dance with me and forcing me to, some with bra only asking me to drink with them alone, another one wanting me to bring her home and even her friends asked me to do it.
Believe me, they'r all as degen but they just hide it better.
At this point it's genuine virgin pious girl that you tested from your pious hometown or nothing for LTR tbh
bro you did coke?:lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger and Deleted member 3043
no not really, i live in a diverse city, i dont think this is true otherwise my onetis would be mentally ill as she dated an iraqi manlet

• Woah
You’re right. People here like to cope with race because it makes them feel good and reassured. Most people especially chad will fuck any race of woman. Imo men can’t even be racist because ultimately we are driven by sexual desires not racial ones.
Exactly. I can find beauty in women of any race. And I have even seen that my standards are lower by default for asian women than for white women, probably because I find the average asian woman more attractive than the average white woman even though overall I do prefer white women when comparing two beautiful women.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Melo95 and Deleted member 756
they do in fact have huge egos. And mentally ill or low class sounds off and unbelievable. Maybe you meant they were ugly? idk
nah some of them were good looking, most were within the 5-7.5 ish rating range

my first girl for example told me she only liked black guys, and she was definitely Borderline or some sort of mental illness. she was very manipulative

my recent ex for example told me she went for me because white boys were scared to touch her or something like that, clearly that means she finds ethnics more “rough”

• +1
bro you did coke?:lul::lul:
i did nothing i swear. but they tried to force me into. If they succeeded at making me drunk, i would have probably fucked one/few of the girls that wanted to, since i never did drink alcohol and don't know what it will make me to do.
No, like : don't they eat "salt" before taking a shot of alcohol to make it stronger? at least that's what my friend told me of the reason of eating "salt". idk tbh

• +1
  • JFL
i did nothing i swear. but they tried to force me into. If they succeeded at making me drunk, i would have probably fucked one/few of the girls that wanted to, since i never did drink alcohol.
No, like : don't they eat "salt" before taking a shot of alcohol to make it stronger? at least that's what my friend told me of the reason of eating "salt". idk tbh
you’re so wholesome it’s funny lol

you should definitely lose that v card ur carrying

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger and Deleted member 3043
Exactly. I can find beauty in women of any race. And I have even seen that my standards are lower by default for asian women than for white women, probably because I find the average asian woman more attractive than the average white woman even though overall I do prefer white women when comparing two beautiful women.
If an attractive black woman offered to have sex with a racist Nazi. I bet you the Nazi wouldn’t say no. The penis literally controls the mind. Racism is simply another coping mechanism.
That’s fair enough. And I get what you mean. I’d also argue in this current dating climate only women can be choosy based on race because they have all the power.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
you’re so wholesome it’s funny lol

you should definitely lose that v card ur carrying
Tbh it probably have to do with low understanding of female intention attraction wise.I had to ask my best friend who was with me all the time, to reminds me if i had any genuine girl into me or if i was genuinely ugly, and we talked about like 10ish experiments that happened to me, and that i didn't understood as such back then.
But idk like i would feel dirty if i want to get a virgin one to, to lose it. especially given my parents kept it too but they married younger tbh. If i don't manage to do it before 25yo in a "good" way i'll probably try tinder and co tbh.

• +1
nah some of them were good looking, most were within the 5-7.5 ish rating range

my first girl for example told me she only liked black guys, and she was definitely Borderline or some sort of mental illness. she was very manipulative

my recent ex for example told me she went for me because white boys were scared to touch her or something like that, clearly that means she finds ethnics more “rough”
just resorting to anecdotes jfl. ok. my experiences with white girls is different from yours and they definitely weren't spastics or low class rats.

drop your theory if you don't have the literature to back you up tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hairyballscel, turkproducer and Deleted member 3043
not mentally ill just whores
or they watched too much netflix

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, turkproducer and Deleted member 3043
The penis literally controls the mind
that's not true, not for all of us. Maybe what happened to me was a troll, but i had a girl literally begging me to do 3x in the span of 1 month in hs. I was lower self esteem and probably was a troll but, for nothing in the world i would have done it back then, even if she was nude in front of me and she was decent looking. Because of my raising, and tbh because back then i didn't cared about that.

Tbh it probably have to do with low understanding of female intention attraction wise.I had to ask my best friend who was with me all the time, to reminds me if i had any genuine girl into me or if i was genuinely ugly, and we talked about like 10ish experiments that happened to me, and that i didn't understood as such back then.
But idk like i would feel dirty if i want to get a virgin one to, to lose it. especially given my parents kept it too but they married younger tbh. If i don't manage to do it before 25yo in a "good" way i'll probably try tinder and co tbh.
well a man keeping his virginity is much less important than a woman keeping it for long term success of the relationship

if you’re certain you want to keep it then sure bro do that, just don’t chase a virgin gf too hard, i’m not sure we’ll ever find one

i certainly won’t ever again. i will never forgive myself for that

• So Sad
well a man keeping his virginity is much less important than a woman keeping it for long term success of the relationship

if you’re certain you want to keep it then sure bro do that, just don’t chase a virgin gf too hard, i’m not sure we’ll ever find one

Imagine seing a girl you fucked in every hole and came inside get married, then you meet her husband and shake his hands without him knowing what you've done to his "wife"

virgin-pill can be brutal lmao

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 3043 and turkproducer
Imagine seing a girl you fucked in every hole and came inside get married, then you meet her husband and shake his hands without him knowing what you've done to his "wife"

virgin-pill can be brutal lmao
i feel like wanting a virgin has a lot to do with ego but it’s mostly for the success of the relationship

coming from someone who’s experienced pure virgin love vs the touch of a woman who have had sex even with a handful of men is completely different

• So Sad
Reactions: Melo95 and Deleted member 3043

i totally agree tbh. It's a way for me to keep coping and pushing forward for my ascension. If virgin don't exist anymore what's the point beside moneymaxxing which you can do on your own even beeing a truecel? Validation? Yeah but in the long run you'r tired of it.

• +1
i feel like wanting a virgin has a lot to do with ego but it’s mostly for the success of the relationship

coming from someone who’s experienced pure virgin love vs the touch of a woman who have had sex even with a handful of men is completely different
totally agree with the first line. I can accept to fail one year in school, can't accept a failing relationship tbh, especially given the implications when you'r married.

Tell me more about the second line and the differences, i want to learn a bit.

• +1
i totally agree tbh. It's a way for me to keep coping and pushing forward for my ascension. If virgin don't exist anymore what's the point beside moneymaxxing which you can do on your own even beeing a truecel? Validation? Yeah but in the long run you'r tired of it.
i just won’t be happy until i get all my surgeries and a happy life with a virgin wife

i don’t think all those things will ever happen simultaneously

• So Sad
i just won’t be happy until i get all my surgeries and a happy life with a virgin wife

i don’t think all those things will ever happen simultaneously
exactly the same, but i have to add family wise : a decent grade at least. money don't matter as much for us, but grades more for my family eventho idaf about it myself.
Then it's just normies preoccupations of having passive income, and having your own house and car. beeing super rich is a big cope that's not worth it tbh

• +1
totally agree with the first line. I can accept to fail one year in school, can't accept a failing relationship tbh, especially given the implications when you'r married.

Tell me more about the second line and the differences, i want to learn a bit.
well my virgin gf would be obsessed with me man

but girls who have slept around literally just didn’t care if i was there or not; they were much more indifferent

i still remember ignoring my ex texts for 3 hours and she would beg me to be good for her, unfortunately when you give a woman everything she wants they always throw it back in your face

• So Sad
well my virgin gf would be obsessed with me man

but girls who have slept around literally just didn’t care if i was there or not; they were much more indifferent

i still remember ignoring my ex texts for 3 hours and she would beg me to be good for her, unfortunately when you give a woman everything she wants they always throw it back in your face
Women can’t be virgin past 15

i wouldnt say theyre usually mentally ill but they have problems. firstly, men and women who do it tend to be rootless and dont have proper access to or appreciation of their own culture. that isnt really a personality problem though its just unfortunate.

the personality problem comes down to the fact that people generally prefer their own race. therefore, if someone is exclusively or overwhelmingly dating outside of their own race then there is probably something else going on, whether its attention seeking, issues with their dad or family, hyper sexualisation, fetishisation or whatever. (im not talking about examples of like one white girl in an african village or an asian girl in a small english town in the 1950s, where they basically only have access and grow up almost solely with another race, that makes sense)

this applies mainly to women because (apart from the examples ive mentioned) women can easily get with their own race. when men mix its generally down to desperation. gl men who do mix either do so circumstantially and arent actually averse to their own race, or they likewise have some personality problem

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3043
when men mix its generally down to desperation
it's brutal when whites try to convince themself that asians girls are more gl than their own people just because they can't get their own people.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, DharkDC and Deleted member 6111