Are wraparound jaw implants a looksmax for literally everyone?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
Look at some of these results:

What are the downsides to the wraparound jaw implant? And is it something that everyone/most people should look into getting?

• +1
Reactions: meecho738, pizza and ezio6
any procedure can ascend u if u have a good doctor and u know what ur doing

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Wallenberg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Erik-Jón, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
Been saying this from the start but everyone here wants to cope with muh real bone muh don't want implants on my face etc etc.The augmentation and the versatility that Wraparound jaw implants gives is unparalleled.Chin width,chin height,Taller lower third,Longer ramus and shaper gonions.So many things can be tackled with an implant that wraps around.Jfl at doing chin wings in 2021.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cutecel, Erik-Jón, CristianT and 7 others
Been saying this from the start but everyone here wants to cope with muh real bone muh don't want implants on my face etc etc.The augmentation and the versatility that Wraparound jaw implants gives is unparalleled.Chin width,chin height,Taller lower third,Longer ramus and shaper gonions.So many things can be tackled with jaw a wrap around.Jfl at doing chin wings in 2021.
yeah man literally. also read somewhere that chin wing is incredibly invasive and dangerous due to the cuts involved, and even eppley himself said that although he does do chin wings, he prefers implants because they can be customised to get whatever look you want

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Jason Voorhees
and plus no one aside from a few very expensive surgeons do chin wings

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and Jason Voorhees
yeah man literally. also read somewhere that chin wing is incredibly invasive and dangerous due to the cuts involved, and even eppley himself said that although he does do chin wings, he prefers implants because they can be customised to get whatever look you want
and plus no one aside from a few very expensive surgeons do chin wings
Also to add.What makes chin wings a low IQ surgery is It's the ramus and the unpredictability factor

Chin wings create an unideal step off on the ramus. A well defined ramus is crucial.Also not to mention chin wing results are unpredictable af. Chin wing could sometimes led to bone infection or asymmetry. Check Zarrinbal's patient examples you'll see most of ones who got chin wing don't look that different in the after.Wrap around jaw implant or go home

• +1
Reactions: Slob and lilhorizontal32
i think bimax+genioplasty is still better, especially if you're recessed.
Then you can still get a ramus implant to get ad even bigger effect

• +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken, mewcoper, lilhorizontal32 and 1 other person
Who did this? Yaremchuk?

1617526221392-png.1072949

yeah man.

although I wonder sometimes if thelordmadness would've ascended like he did had he got genioplasty instead of (semi iirc) chin-wing

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
i think bimax+genioplasty is still better, especially if you're recessed.
Then you can still get a ramus implant to get ad even bigger effect
If ur recessed fix recession first then slap a huge ass jaw implant on it theory

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad, Ronaldo37 and Wallenberg
You know who did any of them bro? need some chin height

most people don't have perfect gonial and perfect width and projection , so implant can ascend

Implant can ascend any part of the face if done right

• +1
Reactions: Slob and meecho738
Can this be done with local anesthesia somehow? Or do I have to cope with just a chin implant?

wraparound shotgun implant

how to get natural looking result like first pic?

how to get natural looking result like first pic?
Probably going minimal dimension wise and using it as an "enhancement/finisher" rather than using it to correct something that should have been treated with bimax.
Even then I think there is some luck involved, as you never know how the soft tissue will adapt to the implant

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
lol what? He only got 4mm of projection and it still sharpened his face a good bit.
a bit its not enough these days, you need to stand out to have sharp gonials angle like models.

In these times having extreme features is really not a bad thing.