Are you a homophobe?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
what i just thought it was cool and wholesome, stop pushing this gay shit on me its very odd
lol why did you change your avi. I was just joking jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
lol why did you change your avi. I was just joking jfl
cause it seems some people believe i have an altar in my house where i sacrifice blood to chico or something jfl
when i joined this forum i had that black and white chico gif as my avi and then me and needsolution created chico gang as a meme, then i started to view chico as the psl god so i had him in my avi and sig
seems some people confuse me for a fag because of that, no its ok ill just change back to my anime avi like i had back in the old days

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3832
cause it seems some people believe i have an altar in my house where i sacrifice blood to chico or something jfl
when i joined this forum i had that black and white chico gif as my avi and then me and needsolution created chico gang as a meme, then i started to view chico as the psl god so i had him in my avi and sig
seems some people confuse me for a fag because of that, no its ok ill just change back to my anime avi like i had back in the old days
Look brother you dont need to be insecure about your sexuality just because you like to admire facial aesthetic everyone does that. Its human nature after all. As long as you dont start jacking off to those facial aesthetics then it's ok. Jfl dont be a low inhb coward who gets pushed off because someone else didn't agree with him. that's more of a faggot trait than having chico as your avi

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
death to faggots

• +1
Look brother you dont need to be insecure about your sexuality just because you like to admire facial aesthetic everyone does that. Its human nature after all. As long as you dont start jacking off to those facial aesthetics then it's ok. Jfl dont be a low inhb coward who gets pushed off because someone else didn't agree with him. that's more off faggot trait than having chico as your avi
youre right tbh... i didnt want to cause any misunderstandings but i now understand that...

JFL I'm the greatest user here, absolutely unmoggable and I couldn't care less what some faggot says tbh, copers will cope and deny the unmoggable aesthetics of Chico and thus project their own homosexuality onto me but it deflects off of me because of my pure dark triad couldn't-care-less attitude @SayNoToRotting JFL at u neckbeard, keep crying for me as you chew in order to make up for your underdeficient jaw and desperately attempt to grow your 5 inch circumference skull. I'm the best user on this forum and noone can bring me down.
BADBOY

• +1