Are you able to enjoy movies / media, being blackpilled?

Deleted member 8846

Deleted member 8846

aspie rotter
Honestly I can't anymore. I just see areas in where I am ugly that are way better on others and I therefore get mogged. Everytime I watch a movie or tv or something psl autism just takes over and I start analyzing people's faces. Sometimes I even have to pause it to do this. Guess I've OD'd on blackpills

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6403, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Honestly I can't anymore. I just see areas in where I am ugly that are way better on others and I therefore get mogged. Everytime I watch a movie or tv or something psl autism just takes over and I start analyzing people's faces. Sometimes I even have to pause it to do this. Guess I've OD'd on blackpills
View attachment 664058
Same

yes , yes i do
Orton rkos beth phoenix

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391
Anything other than an action movie or thriller, i can't, because i know that shit will never fly IRL. Thanos wiping out half the universe is more believable than jonah hill getting pussy in 21 jump street

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TRNA, Deleted member 6403, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
Rarely, maybe I can enjoy some older movies, but its impossible to watch bluepilled netflix normie shit

• +1
Reactions: TRNA, Deleted member 6095 and Deleted member 8846
I enjoy tv/movies less then before, mainly because of the rise in girl power and making men chumps. I also dont like male simping ending up with him getting the girl, which is very common in shows i watch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 8846 and Deleted member 6095
I enjoy tv/movies less then before, mainly because of the rise in girl power and making men chumps. I also dont like male simping ending up with him getting the girl, which is very common in shows i watch.
it was actually crushing growing up being told girls were the future and that men are oppressive in nature from birth. i can't imagine how it is these days when kids are being raised and taught in school. we might as well be told that we are just cogs of a capitalist system that relies on our labor trying to reach a future that doesnt exist

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846 and mulattomaxxer
blackpill gives perspective in everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846 and Lux
View attachment 664058
Shit like this is just pure cringe for example.

Typical normie bullshit. How do people even enjoy content like this? Are they not aware that Daniel is a subhuman manlet and everything he does will be just seen as trying to make up for his lack of height?