Are you addicted to the anticipation of ascension?

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
If you actually ascended would you miss the feelings of rotting and looking forward to becoming the highest potential of yourself in the future? Once you reach your potential there is nothing else to look forward to, you have maxed out. I get the feeling that a lot of users here are enjoying rotting just a little too much. They use their current state of existence as an excuse as to why they are failures (myself included.) I'm not saying that these excuses aren't legitimate ones, they are for a lot of people, but would you actually be happier if you ascended and your life didn't change like the way you thought it would? You would then be faced with the reality of the situation, that you were actually a a born loser all along.
Flat1000x1000075fu1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Disabledcel, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
i used to but i think im just too depressed to care now tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Catawampus
definitely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Catawampus
I have no motivation anymore except for my planned surgeries tbh
Edit: My life before the blackpill wasn’t that bad at least in the eyes of some here. If it was not for my ultra narcissism and perfectionism I’d probably not be on here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Catawampus and Vidyacoper
No, every waking second before my surgeries is pain. Seeing myself in the mirror, knowing what I will be in 6 years makes me want to fast forward time and miss all this bullshit but I have to stay here to keep grinding and get dat economics and finance degree to keep moneymaxxing so I can get my surgery at 22. In conclusion, I hate the anticipation but there ain’t shit I can do.

• So Sad
  • +1
Ascension never ends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
no im depressed because i want to change my upper lip and height but i cant really

• So Sad
  • +1
There is no ascension

• +1