Are you afraid of Testosterone?

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
Are you afraid of Testosterone? Are you a afraid of the male hormone? Cause the way some of you guys talk about Testosterone it seems like you are afraid of the male hormone.

Don't you realize you have fallen for feminist/anti male normie anti steroid propaganda n fear mongering?

You do realize women also take steroids and it's even legal for them to do so and it's called birth control pills which is basically a steroid hormone/pharmaceutical estrogen. Birth control pills is a steroid. But when men take Testosterone they are being criminalized by these normies . It's obviously anti male propaganda. We live in a matriarchy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, Aladin, Deleted member 8869 and 4 others
no its usless

Taking test can make you go bald from the increased DHT levels. If you lose your hair, it's game over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 17735, buflek and 2 others
only dht

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Are you afraid of Testosterone? Are you a afraid of the male hormone? Cause the way some of you guys talk about Testosterone it seems like you are afraid of the male hormone.

Don't you realize you have fallen for feminist/anti male normie anti steroid propaganda n fear mongering?

You do realize women also take steroids and it's even legal for them to do so and it's called birth control pills which is basically a steroid hormone/pharmaceutical estrogen. Birth control pills is a steroid. But when men take Testosterone they are being criminalized by these normies . It's obviously anti male propaganda. We live in a matriarchy
injectable test will give you bitch tits, fuck your skin up, shrink your nuts(destroying your own test) and give you hairloss.

On the other hand, there are many safe ways to raise test naturally, which will make your phermones strong, not just give you high sterilized testosterone. Females can sense if a man is fertile by phermones. Were animals and women are programmed to scan out infertile men.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ChristianChad, buflek and 2 others
I wish I had more test

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
yes daddy~~, I eat estrogen for my breakfast 🥺🥺

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
let the copers cope bro. i'm naturally high t, but most people shoudl indeed inject. fucking soyfucks

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 20652
injectable test will give you bitch tits, fuck your skin up, shrink your nuts(destroying your own test) and give you hairloss.

On the other hand, there are many safe ways to raise test naturally, which will make your phermones strong, not just give you high sterilized testosterone. Females can sense if a man is fertile by phermones. Were animals and women are programmed to scan out infertile men.

You're a focking dumbass bro 😅

let the copers cope bro. i'm naturally high t, but most people shoudl indeed inject. fucking soyfucks

I also had high natural Testosterone (923 ng/dl to be precise) but I can confirm being high T naturally is still far from the same effects of being above 2000 ng/dl Testosterone levels which is possible to get from injecting. It's not even close to the same effects as injecting Test. The difference is very clear. Thats why I recommend even men who has high natural Testosterone levels to inject because at 2000 ng/dl mark is where you will notice the powerful mental and physical effects n aura/pheromones which are not really noticeable even at high natty level

@rdsky would you also agree that high natty T levels is still far from the same as being on the levels you get from injecting ? Like it's not even comparable

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and AlexBrown84
I wish I had more test

Just inject Test then bro lol. It's cheap n affordable. A 2500mg vial of Test costs 40 bucks and will last you 10 weeks if you do 250mg/per week

its called research???? !

You haven't done any research . If you actually had done research you wouldn't claim the things you're saying about TRT

I had 1355 natural test levels before I started testosterone last week I wonder what it will be in a few weeks

Im a teen
Just inject Test then bro lol. It's cheap n affordable. A 2500mg vial of Test costs 40 bucks and will last you 10 weeks if you do 250mg/per week

@the BULL bro injecting 250 mg is still superior effects than high natty T. I really recommend to try it. Because it's at 2000 ng/dl where the fun starts and 2000 ng/dl is impossible to have naturally but it's possible and easy to have on injectable Testosterone

Im a teen

You can still buy it online bro. It's even better to inject Test in puberty/teen years because that's the stage where your bones can still grow and adding Testosterone will change/masculinize your bones if youre still a teenager. I wish I injected Test when I was a teenager

I had 1355 natural test levels before I started testosterone last week I wonder what it will be in a few weeks

What dosage do you take? Enanthate?

BTW I can guarantee you will come back to looksmax after 2 or 3 weeks n then preach how Testosterone is the key to life n stuff haha, maybe then these retards will believe it. We need more people to try and confirm cause they don't seem to believe me

Everyone who have tried it will say injecting Testosterone is the way to go haha

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
500 weekly and yes

Do you inject yourself or let a nurse do it? In Thailand there is a clinic that helps you inject for a fee that costs 100 baht. The clinic is in soi buakaew pattaya , you just bring the Test vials pay 100 baht and they will inject it for you. That is if you don't wanna inject by yourself I mean

Do you inject yourself or let a nurse do it? In Thailand there is a clinic that helps you inject for a fee that costs 100 baht. The clinic is in soi buakaew pattaya , you just bring the Test vials pay 100 baht and they will inject it for you. That is if you don't wanna inject by yourself I mean
I don’t live in shit hole pattaya

I don’t live in shit hole pattaya

Do you not like pattaya bro? Yeah it's a bad place in terms of lots of street hookers n criminals but if you ignore those things then it's a nice n fun place to live at

Even if you live in Bangkok you could just take bus 1,5h or 2 hours to pattaya when you plan to inject. It's also cheaper to buy the same steroids and other medications in pattaya pharmacy compared to Bangkok

How much did you pay for the Testosterone in Bangkok? Have you tried tramadol yet bro? You should try it cause it's legal in Thailand (they even sell tramadol at Bangkok/suvarnabhumi airport so ofcourse it's legal haha)

Last edited:
Do you not like pattaya bro? Yeah it's a bad place in terms of lots of street hookers n criminals but if you ignore those things then it's a nice n fun place to live at

Even if you live in Bangkok you could just take bus 1,5h or 2 hours to pattaya when you plan to inject. It's also cheaper to buy the same steroids and other medications in pattaya pharmacy compared to bangkoj
It’s a shit city full of fat British people walking around

I went there one time and no plans to go back

It’s a shit city full of fat British people walking around

I went there one time and no plans to go back

Try tramadol bro. Its legal there

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
i'm naturally high t
7A1D41BC CDEC 47E5 8282 F29072A60B13

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84

Read my post about natty high T

also had high natural Testosterone (923 ng/dl to be precise) but I can confirm being high T naturally is still far from the same effects of being above 2000 ng/dl Testosterone levels which is possible to get from injecting. It's not even close to the same effects as injecting Test. The difference is very clear. Thats why I recommend even men who has high natural Testosterone levels to inject because at 2000 ng/dl mark is where you will notice the powerful mental and physical effects n aura/pheromones which are not really noticeable even at high natty level

Also what's your point with that image n laugh react? It's impossible to guess someone's Testosterone levels based on how they look. Testosterone levels are genetic and it doesn't really show in someone's physical appearance. There are "masculine looking brutes" who have low Testosterone or just average Testosterone and then there are "feminine twinks" who have high Testosterone levels. This idea you have that Testosterone levels is linked to how "big " or "masculine someone look is false and just broscience. Because Testosterone levels are completely genetic

If you would see a photo of me you would think I'm a "feminine skinny fat twink' or that my face looks "feminine or whatever but when I made a blood test it showed that I had 923 ng/dl natural Testosterone which is in the considered high range . I had high natural levels even though I don't look like some rugged brute.

BTW I can guarantee you will come back to looksmax after 2 or 3 weeks n then preach how Testosterone is the key to life n stuff haha, maybe then these retards will believe it. We need more people to try and confirm cause they don't seem to believe me

Everyone who have tried it will say injecting Testosterone is the way to go haha
you just wanna make people go bald

These losers are willing to literally have a doctor mutilate their entire bone structure for a couple mom change and still look shitty

But not willing to inject the one and only hormone which makes you a man and your body already naturally produces it except in lower quantities

This forum is filled with a bunch of sissy cucks 😂😂😂😂 disgusting fucking loser maggots

• +1
Reactions: Moggable and Deleted member 20652
you just wanna make people go bald

No I do not. I want to help people that's why I give top tier advice

You don't go bald on a TRT dose Testosterone like 250 mg a week. You're just a dumbass retard

Last edited:
No I do not. I want to help people that's why I give top tier advice

You don't go bald on a TRT dose Testosterone like 250 mg a week. You're just a dumbass retard
people go bald even without taking any T. roids are a death sentence for your hair in the vast majority of cases. that's if we're talking about caucasian guys anyway.

Last edited:
real shit. it is no surprise nowadays that (((they))) want people to be weak, submissive and easy to control, all things that upon lowering T within men will be a lot more easier to do. all of this is really hidden in plain site jfl. never seen a rtt’d incel til this day and there’s good reason for it too.

• +1

nah im good, im really high t

• +1
real shit. it is no surprise nowadays that (((they))) want people to be weak, submissive and easy to control, all things that upon lowering T within men will be a lot more easier to do. all of this is really hidden in plain site jfl. never seen a rtt’d incel til this day and there’s good reason for it too.

Absolutely true

Society is very anti male n anti Testosterone. I remember once I recommend a Normie male gymcel past friend to inject Testosterone, he became really schocked and said "STEROIDS!?!? You can die from that!!😰" . Lamo normies still believe in the anti steroid propaganda 😅

all i can say is that the meter broke and then the nurse blew me

Your tarse (penis) got Injured and when you went to the hospital the nurse licked n sucked your tarse (penis) ?

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin
Your tarse (penis) got Injured and when you went to the hospital the nurse licked n sucked your tarse (penis) ?
indeed that is what happened
im sorry for mogging you
it happens