Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Never thought about it, always thought my problem was just looks

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kinger

Kinger

Bronze
90% of this forum isn't ugly enough to not get any attention whatsoever from girls, the main problem is autism and specifically high functional autism (asperger), the one that is almost often undiagnosed because people that have it are usually labeled "introvert" or "social outcast". This inability to connect with people make you not only incel but also without any friends or with just a few of them. For most of us the problem isn't just women but connecting with all people...including guys our age. We are non neurotypical (non NT) and this is a death sentence for getting girls.

I can tell this because I looked at enough pics of people here...most people look absolutely fine, it's full of men out there who are in a relationship looking exactly the same as many people here. The difference is that they're NT so they can form social circle and get to know girls from their social circle, while we can't and have to rot at home.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, St.TikTokcel, Xangsane and 4 others
Stop spreading BS. Most people here are not genuinely non NT, it's simply hard to form a social circle later in life.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, optimisticzoomer, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
been diagnosed for over two decades, never struggled with women in my life.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and Allornothing
"Non-NT" the way people here usually use it doesn't necessarily mean on the spectrum in the medical sense. But I agree, most people here are just failed normies using looks theory as cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Stop spreading BS. Most people here are not genuinely non NT, it's simply hard to form a social circle later in life.
Cope, if you were NT you would have formed a big social circle during your childhood like every NT person does. Moreover it's not that hard to form a social circle later in life if you're NT...sure it's harder than during childhood but NT people always get to know new people and form friendships

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
You can tell if you're aspie because aside from not getting girls, you also don't have many male friends and it's hard for you to form friendships or you feel out of place during group conversations and parties. Usually you're quiet in social gatherings because you don't know what to say (small talks) and people don't make small talks with you (but they do make small talks with others). This problem seems to follow you everywhere you go...for example you can change city, school or workplace but you see the same trend

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Danish_Retard
Cope, if you were NT you would have formed a big social circle during your childhood like every NT person does. Moreover it's not that hard to form a social circle later in life if you're NT...sure it's harder than during childhood but NT people always get to know new people and form friendships
Wrong. You can lose your social circle through middle school or HS and college, as people find new friend groups.

Forming a social circle as a kid is easier and happens intuitively. You can be unable to form one as an adult from insecurities and other mental blocks.

I am, but it’s weird if being aspie could have this big of a negative impact on my life. I simply don’t feel human. I am so different and can’t function like one. It’s like I’m a different species. I can’t form connections anywhere no matter what

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Wrong. You can lose your social circle through middle school or HS and college, as people find new friend groups.

Forming a social circle as a kid is easier and happens intuitively. You can be unable to form one as an adult from insecurities and other mental blocks.
That's what I used to think but it's not really like that. Although of course it's easier to make friends when you're young and people don't have an established social circle you can make friends later on in life too. Lots of people move to a new city for university or for a job and they have to build a social circle from scratch...the difference between an aspie and a NT guy is that the NT guy can rebuild a social circle and connect with people very easily, the aspie can't. Although he looks and feels completely normal the inability to connect with people and form friendships as easily is what differentiate an aspie from a NT guy

That's what I used to think but it's not really like that. Although of course it's easier to make friends when you're young and people don't have an established social circle you can make friends later on in life too. Lots of people move to a new city for university or for a job and they have to build a social circle from scratch...the difference between an aspie and a NT guy is that the NT guy can rebuild a social circle and connect with people very easily, the aspie can't. Although he looks and feels completely normal the inability to connect with people and form friendships as easily is what differentiate an aspie from a NT guy
Incels can also make new friendships, its all about anxiety and shit. Not fucking aspergers. They can connect with ppl but pursuing the connections is the hard part.

Incels can also make new friendships, its all about anxiety and shit. Not fucking aspergers. They can connect with ppl but pursuing the connections is the hard part.
They can't make new friendships as easily as NT people. Most of the guys here are lonely, they don't have problems just with women but also to befriend other men and maintain that friendship. They had this problem since childhood and they can't shake it off. I bet many guys here would be the quiet guy on a social gathering, talking less than others. Other people will initiate conversations or talks with other people but not to us (think about in college or some social gatherings/parties). All these are aspie traits, it's about not being NT

A minority of people here are ugly as fuck and their problem is just looks, but I saw many pics and lots of people look normal...it's full of people out there that look the same as many people here and they all have a girlfriend and a social circle while they (users here) don't have neither a girlfriend nor a group of friends. That's called not being NT (ie aspie)

90% of this forum isn't ugly enough to not get any attention whatsoever from girls
Already wrong so I stopped reading.

You're coping unfortunately, most users here are NT.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and IAMNOTANINCEL
been diagnosed for over two decades, never struggled with women in my life.
Women just see it as quirky if they're attracted to you. It actually makes them like you more sometimes.

I am doe

90% of this forum isn't ugly enough to not get any attention whatsoever from girls, the main problem is autism and specifically high functional autism (asperger), the one that is almost often undiagnosed because people that have it are usually labeled "introvert" or "social outcast".
no, its the complete opposite
retards on this and other forums go around saying "MUH AUTISM!" when they are just introverts and social outcasts abused dogs, who are... NT.
This inability to connect with people make you not only incel but also without any friends or with just a few of them. For most of us the problem isn't just women but connecting with all people...including guys our age. We are non neurotypical (non NT) and this is a death sentence for getting girls.
autism mattering is cope, sometimes its halo if youre chad, its literally rebranded version of reddit personality meme jfl
also its a myth that autists cant have friends. weird people cant have friends. you can be autistic and not weird. sounds crazy but its true. ive seen several aspies with social circles
I can tell this because I looked at enough pics of people here...most people look absolutely fine
wrong, most people here are FUCKING UGLY
if they are not and claim they cant get any pussy theyre just not trying.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
90% of this forum isn't ugly enough to not get any attention whatsoever from girls, the main problem is autism and specifically high functional autism (asperger), the one that is almost often undiagnosed because people that have it are usually labeled "introvert" or "social outcast". This inability to connect with people make you not only incel but also without any friends or with just a few of them. For most of us the problem isn't just women but connecting with all people...including guys our age. We are non neurotypical (non NT) and this is a death sentence for getting girls.

I can tell this because I looked at enough pics of people here...most people look absolutely fine, it's full of men out there who are in a relationship looking exactly the same as many people here. The difference is that they're NT so they can form social circle and get to know girls from their social circle, while we can't and have to rot at home.
Yes

Already wrong so I stopped reading.

You're coping unfortunately, most users here are NT.
They are not, almost everybody here don't have NT friends or is in a NT social circle JFL
Their problem isn't just with girls but also to form friendships with men

They are not, almost everybody here don't have NT friends or is in a NT social circle JFL
Their problem isn't just with girls but also to form friendships with men
Contrary to popular belief here, men definitely do care about looks when it comes to making friends.

Not in the way where they will only befriend Chad, but if your face looks weird (ugly usually) they won't be your friend. Users here just don't have NT looking faces.

Contrary to popular belief here, men definitely do care about looks when it comes to making friends.

Not in the way where they will only befriend Chad, but if your face looks weird (ugly usually) they won't be your friend. Users here just don't have NT looking faces.
You're a victim of tunnel vision here. Go around any college campus and you'll see tons of people looking way worse than people here (I've seen over 100 pics because I'm here since the times of SlutHate) going around with friends and chatting with people. Whereas aspies can be above average looking but they're often alone and are true social outcasts

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Allornothing
Sometimes i am

You're a victim of tunnel vision here. Go around any college campus and you'll see tons of people looking way worse than people here (I've seen over 100 pics because I'm here since the times of SlutHate) going around with friends and chatting with people. Whereas aspies can be above average looking but they're often alone and are true social outcasts
Why everytime I explain myself do retards never get it. It's about looking NT, not looking good. It's all looks.

90% of this forum isn't ugly enough to not get any attention whatsoever from girls,
@russiancelreturns