Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Summer is right around the corner ?

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
What about you, still losing weight?

What about you, still losing weight?
At around 170, if all goes well I should be in the 150’s when summer hits. My exercise time is improving. My pr’s are getting better. Those pills seriously ruined me.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
nah, i still need to loose 15kg and get rid of bed bug rashes

I challenge you to a fasting competition. We start on Thursday and see how long we can go. The loser needs to call the other one Sensei for the rest of the year.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
I challenge you to a fasting competition. We start on Thursday and see how long we can go. The loser needs to call the other one Sensei for the rest of the year.
I don’t need to fast; I just need to stay off the pills as long as humanly possible.

I don’t need to fast; I just need to stay off the pills as long as humanly possible.
How's your dietary regimen? Do you ditch all junk food now or just try to eat moderately?

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
How's your dietary regimen? Do you ditch all junk food now or just try to eat moderately?
I eat the same. I just eat whatever my mom cooks (usually some Philippine cuisine). Usually my dad and I go out and grab whatever is local, like burritos or some shut. My diet is far from optimal but just being off the pill made my appetite go all the way down. So, I lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
I need to lose like 10 more lbs unfortunately to get to 12% bodyfat. Once I’m down to as lean as possible I might run Test e 500 all summer if I think I don’t look good enough.

Goal is to run RTT game this summer, imma get tatted once I’m 12% bf. Don’t need to worry ab tan since I’m Dravidian Dalit tbh

I need to lose like 10 more lbs unfortunately to get to 12% bodyfat. Once I’m down to as lean as possible I might run Test e 500 all summer if I think I don’t look good enough.
Fek, it’s always that last little bit of flabbiness that is the hardest to take off. I’m sure I will reach that threshold soon.

No, i shed like 15 kilos but the last 5 kilos are impossible to lose, so i gave up on the idea

No, i shed like 15 kilos but the last 5 kilos are impossible to lose, so i gave up on the idea
Lmao; you were barely on the pills for 2 months. You can lose the extra weight easily. You are not that far into the ground that you can’t pull yourself out.

Lmao; you were barely on the pills for 2 months. You can lose the extra weight easily. You are not that far into the ground that you can’t pull yourself out.
I read a story of a girl Who took them only for a month and couldn't get back to her baseline After 5 Years. It changes your DNA, the minimum amount of fat your body stores, the calories you burn, if i don't eat i Just don't shit so the bodyweight stays the same

I read a story of a girl Who took them only for a month and couldn't get back to her baseline After 5 Years. It changes your DNA, the minimum amount of fat your body stores, the calories you burn, if i don't eat i Just don't shit so the bodyweight stays the same
Fuark, it’s over for my ultimate fighter dream if this is all true. But I’ve lost like 5 pounds so far, and my exercise time is improving. I am hoping I can shed the weight if my exercise time continues to improve. I will be the acception to the rule this time around.

Fuark, it’s over for my ultimate fighter dream if this is all true. But I’ve lost like 5 pounds so far, and my exercise time is improving. I am hoping I can shed the weight if my exercise time continues to improve. I will be the acception to the rule this time around.
You can lose weight but never be as lean as you were before

should be done with roid bulk by july, then its cutting from then on and becoming shredded quickly

should be done with roid bulk by july, then its cutting from then on and becoming shredded quickly
Fuark post a pic. I need something to inspire me to keep gymcelling.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
I will ascend
Why would you care so much? Even If Lost my weight, my face Is not good enough anyway, you're Just putting unnecessary stress and invasive thoughts on yourself for nothing. And again, it's full of stories of people Who never went back to their baseline, even people Who were in good shape, if you cannot do even normal human feats why you think you can do superhuman ones

Takes alot of work ,pinnacle is pietro Boselli the chad high iq math proffesor.Insane body halo and appeal

Takes alot of work ,pinnacle is pietro Boselli the chad high iq math proffesor.Insane body halo and appeal
Fuark I just looked up that Pietro dude. He has an insane physique. I hope I can look like him in a year or two.

Fuark I just looked up that Pietro dude. He has an insane physique. I hope I can look like him in a year or two.
Hope that for you too bro,neck as well body.well balanced physique opposed to "gymcel" 20lbs of muscle if you stay on a clean diet for 2 years no doubt

Hope that for you too bro,neck as well body.well balanced physique opposed to "gymcel" 20lbs of muscle if you stay on a clean diet for 2 years no doubt
Yea; I got nothing better to do than to ascend physique wise. Hopefully things will improve if I run sick body game.

• +1
Reactions: Ascend_forever