are you guys doing any other sport except "gymceling"? if no - tell me why..

paulus

paulus

EHRENMANN
imho if the answer is no and is not related to time issues due workceling its over tbh ngl

sports + gymceling is legit if you are still in college/highschool

whats your opinion

Last edited:
bain

bain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJjsm6CVsG8
might start boxing tbh but might fuck with my gains that are finally coming on tbh
already do sprints for muh athletic ability

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Was the best basketball player in high school. Haven't played in 2 years though.

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
football (soccer for amerifags) twice a week and boxing 3 times a week.
both very intense sports with lots of dopamine and highs, good for your brain and cardiac health and health in general
inb4 "muh females don't care about sports lol"
eat on a calorie surplus just to maintain my weight and stay lean

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
imho if the answer is no and is not related to time issues due workceling its over tbh ngl

whats your opinion
HighSchool I was an all American swimmer and lifted with my team. I got seriously about lifting my senior year and became damn aesthetic and lean for a kid.

College I do BJJ and kickboxing + bodybuilding

badromance

badromance

Banned
Soccercelling every day,i would be making money rn if i didn't quit in 2017 NOOOOO bring me back.I lift rarely and do bodyweight exercises often.

Attachments

• OZbPste.jpg
    OZbPste.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 19
Veganist

Veganist

Demon
I used to do a lot of sports younger now I do nothing but pullups/pushups once in a while

I've only started stretching recently because it boosts IGF-1

tbh

bain

bain

I used to do a lot of sports younger now I do nothing but pullups/pushups once in a while

I've only started stretching recently because it boosts IGF-1

tbh
stretching boosts igf1?
fuark boyo thats a game changer srs, got any studies?
football (soccer for amerifags) twice a week and boxing 3 times a week.
both very intense sports with lots of dopamine and highs, good for your brain and cardiac health and health in general
inb4 "muh females don't care about sports lol"
eat on a calorie surplus just to maintain my weight and stay lean
hows boxing? thinking about starting it, it fun? also how to combine it with gym

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
stretching boosts igf1?
fuark boyo thats a game changer srs, got any studies?

hows boxing? thinking about starting it, it fun? also how to combine it with gym
lol nevermind. Actually the opposite happens but for some reason It stuck in my head that stretching boosts igf-1

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23254543
Thirty recreationally trained volunteers were randomly assigned to 1 of 3 training groups: (a) SBST (performed a warm-up with a static stretching protocol before each strength training session); (b) SDST (before each training set, a static stretching exercise was performed); and (c) OST (entire session was performed without any type of stretching exercise).

It has been concluded that, although all the groups showed an increase in muscular strength, the strength training performed without any type of stretching exercise, regardless of whether the stretching is performed before or during the lifting session, can more effectively increase muscle strength and basal serum IGF-1 levels.

paulus

paulus

EHRENMANN
@bain

no boxing is cardio!!!!!!1111 think of your muuhh gggaiiiinz!!!!!111! you have to eat 6k calories per day and avoid cardio at any costs

powerlifters is what real woman want!
eating-like-powerlifter-top.jpg

bain

bain

lol nevermind. Actually the opposite happens but for some reason It stuck in my head that stretching boosts igf-1

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23254543
interesting didnt even know there was a connection
one more thing i have to minmaxx rage tbh
@bain

no boxing is cardio!!!!!!1111 think of your muuhh gggaiiiinz!!!!!111! you have to eat 6k calories per day and avoid cardio at any costs

powerlifters is what real woman want!
eating-like-powerlifter-top.jpg
fucks with recovery though idc if youre bodybuilding or powerlifting or smth itll fuck with your gains trough that
youd have to eat a fuckton to gain muscle both boxing and weightlifting
boxing is hard af right?
a lot of programs recommend is as conditioning though so it cant be that bad, just dont want to waste it you know

paulus

paulus

EHRENMANN
interesting didnt even know there was a connection
one more thing i have to minmaxx rage tbh

fucks with recovery though idc if youre bodybuilding or powerlifting or smth itll fuck with your gains trough that
youd have to eat a fuckton to gain muscle both boxing and weightlifting
boxing is hard af right?
a lot of programs recommend is as conditioning though so it cant be that bad, just dont want to waste it you know

never did boxing tbh....i like sports that includes balls (#nohomo) like basketball or football...swimming is great too but i started too late...however boxing is super legit imho and should be mandatory for every boy at age 10... what i heard you train a lot staminia which makes sense...boxing must be exhausting af...also look how and how long this dudes do rope jumping

bain

bain

never did boxing tbh....i like sports that includes balls (#nohomo) like basketball or football...swimming is great too but i started too late...however boxing is super legit imho and should be mandatory for every boy at age 10... what i heard you train a lot staminia which makes sense...boxing must be exhausting af...also look how and how long this dudes do rope jumping
yeah boxing seems great, one of those things i wish i got into earlier
exhausting af for sure, did a full minute of beating on a bag a while back when i used to run 10ks no problems, i was dead. very exhausting especially considering the high af pressure situation youre in when youre in the ring
kinda worried about the braind damage thing though, seems kinda serious tbh. on the other hand dont want to end up in a mcdojo tbh
also no time fuark i forgot

paulus

paulus

EHRENMANN
yeah boxing seems great, one of those things i wish i got into earlier
exhausting af for sure, did a full minute of beating on a bag a while back when i used to run 10ks no problems, i was dead. very exhausting especially considering the high af pressure situation youre in when youre in the ring
kinda worried about the braind damage thing though, seems kinda serious tbh. on the other hand dont want to end up in a mcdojo tbh
also no time fuark i forgot

what brain damage thing?

obviously i would only go for training and "sparing"? and dont do legitfights due the risk of damaging facial aesthetics

ears and noses of professional boxers are often ugly af...legit ogre tier

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Very true actually. This shit releases crucial growth hormones. I was in a soccer club until I was 14. I was on the switching chairs (??) most of the time during games. Basically a spectator. Made me feel like a loser so I quit. I should have picked up MMA at 14. I'm sure I'd be a low inhib confident and maybe even better looking guy.

Last edited:
Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
I did boxing for about 6-7 months.

Stopped in about late October. I’m losing all my drive tbh but I did enjoy it a lot. Maybe I’ll do it again when I’m feeling motivated.

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned

whats your opinion

no because its legit waste of time.

however
i will go to boxing or kickboxing once i have my passive income.

all other sports like 'throw a ball or kick a ball' are dumb antiproductive and not pleasant

TeaGuy

TeaGuy

Bronze
Playing football(soccer) since i was 5.

S

ShadyMike

Iron
Boxing or any full-contact sparring sport will give you a fuck ton of confidence and raise T levels, you should try it out.

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

nz masterrace
I started karate when I was young and did that for 7 years then moved on to kickboxing.

Deleted member 611

Deleted member 611

? Renaissance Toast lol
I used to do kung fu like a stupid nerd who thought he could fight

Deleted member 443

Deleted member 443

Mujahid
thought you were becoming a priest u faggot

bain

bain

what brain damage thing?

obviously i would only go for training and "sparing"? and dont do legitfights due the risk of damaging facial aesthetics

ears and noses of professional boxers are often ugly af...legit ogre tier
bonesmash theory though
rarely see boxers with noticable recession

itsOVER

itsOVER

Platinum
Fuck playing sport, that's why.