are you guys intrested in a guide how i buy my fake clothes with r/fashionreps?

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
My wardrobe is like 80% of expensive clothing reps, but with those outfits you stand out ( you need to mog in every fucking way )

2k palm angles varsity jacket for 35 USD

Purple Nortface pufferjacket normally 300 bucks i got it for 50
Vintage Dior sweater for only 20 USD

Palm angles shirt, normally 200+ i got it for 20

All the reps are legit amazing quality and friends of me that sell those brands in retail stores say they almost can't see it because they did a really good job replicating it

before fashionreps(3.5 years ago) i was femboymaxxed
jk jk :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aqua, Xangsane, Deleted member 11963 and 14 others
11D8E354 5488 47C4 A39A 83982E06ED7F

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, SLA, Deleted member 16530 and 3 others
sounds like an interesting topic

• +1
Reactions: Lars
sounds like an interesting topic
okay i try make it sunday/monday

fashionreps is an amazing lifehack to get the best clothing for cheap i finally have ritalin so i can focus making threads

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 12189, Tryndamere and 4 others
Nigga you have the bear tee, the nuptse, asap x guess and probably a supreme bogo a vivienne westwood chain and a stone island crewneck :feelskek: maybe a bottega veneta jacket cause you saw kanye biting it

Who you gonna school jfl :feelskek:
QualityReps or DesignerReps or over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, itorroella9, Lars and 1 other person
Look like every other college student ever ngl

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lars
Sure but doesn't that sub reddit already have a mega thread explaining everything?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lars
Sure but doesn't that sub reddit already have an mega thread explaining everything?
yeah but alot of people still get it in the first time , i can maybe record a video and upload here for you guys will make it fun for looksmax community

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Spiegel, Tryndamere and 4 others
Sure but doesn't that sub reddit already have an mega thread explaining everything?
Ignore fashionreps retards bro they dress like absolute fags, they're like stuck in 2017 they discovered mainstream shit like alyx yesterday

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Jason Voorhees
Nigga you have the bear tee, the nuptse, asap x guess and probably a supreme bogo a vivienne westwood chain and a stone island crewneck :feelskek: maybe a bottega veneta jacket cause you saw kanye biting it

Who you gonna school jfl :feelskek:
QualityReps or DesignerReps or over
yeah i am buying this reps soon

with this pants

Ignore fashionreps retards bro they dress like absolute fags, they're like stuck in 2017 they discovered mainstream shit like alyx yesterday
1017 Alyx on my back been had that shit on back in 2018 slatt

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Mastermind
Yeah it would be useful

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 13021 and Lars
Why buy fake clothes when you can steal real ones?

• JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and Lars
  • +1
My wardrobe is like 80% of expensive clothing reps, but with those outfits you stand out ( you need to mog in every fucking way )

View attachment 1637299

View attachment 1637300

View attachment 1637303

All the reps are legit amazing quality and friends of me that sell those brands in retail stores say they almost can't see it because they did a really good job replicating it

before fashionreps(3.5 years ago) i was femboymaxxed View attachment 1637304 jk jk :lul:
Yes please bro

• +1
Good collection
You aren't afraid of callouts like I am, mirin low inhib
Why the CH pants tho

You probably stroll through Harrods everyday richfag
Bro i say to everyone around me i wear reps hahaha i dont give a fuck i also said to 5+ girls i am gonna do genio and they all agreed when i showed my morph and alot know i inject melanotan 2 , with looks you get away with alot

• Woah
Reactions: Mastermind
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Solidcoin and Lars
I'm fine, nice that you're back
In the last times the quality of the forum was going down
yeah i saw when i lurked, i am trying my best to make some banger threads

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Bro please tell me tips about thyroid I appreciate it

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and itorroella9
You aren't afraid of callouts like I am, mirin low inhib
i wear fake moncler and a fake bb belt to go clubbing and nobody has ever said a thing lmao

• +1
Hope you have a lifestyle that can match those brands otherwise, you will look retarted just saying. Wearing palm angels/Moncler/SLP and driving 20k worth of a car instant call out

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Danish_Retard
i wear fake moncler and a fake bb belt to go clubbing and nobody has ever said a thing lmao
I never been called out except in 2017 back in my cringey Gosha shit

Fun thing that fat bloated manlet never knew how to LC he just spouted Wish.com but I was too autistic and birdcel so I accepted the mog and thats it

Now I'm drugged dark triad jawmaxxed in all black RO shit (still cringe) but imma murder you for staring me with a wrong expression

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: itorroella9
I have like an entire 14kg haul I’m cooking up, scared for the shipping price though but it’s gonna be fire.

• Love it
cope i dont care about materialism i just want to look nice
Yeah, but you'll feel fake inside because you know you're wearing fake things, you won't have the same attitude and confidence like those who have genuine, expensive things and people will pick up your vibe and think something isn't quite right with you, it's just like those guys who become Chads through surgery, but they don't have the same success like natural born Chads - their attitude and behavior is still like before and this inconsistency makes people feel unsure about them.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Oberyn
Yeah, but you'll feel fake inside because you know you're wearing fake things, you won't have the same attitude and confidence like those who have genuine, expensive things and people will pick up your vibe and think something isn't quite right with you, it's just like those guys who become Chads through surgery, but they don't have the same success like natural born Chads - their attitude and behavior is still like before and this inconsistency makes people feel unsure about them.
i already have all the confidence in the world brother i am happily telling people around me i am getting genio ;p

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I have like an entire 14kg haul I’m cooking up, scared for the shipping price though but it’s gonna be fire.
Don't ship it all at once 14 kg is high risk

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Alexanderr
Do you think lifts would give this same feeling as well?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
for me nahh i feel amazing when i am the talles in the room with 2/3 inches frauded life is about mog or get mogged

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18922 and Sigmamale
Your highest SMV pic, because some men could think you're a woman

• JFL
maar verzendkosten zijn duur toch wanneer je pakketje zwaar word en het duurt ook kkr lang voordat het er is

maar verzendkosten zijn duur toch wanneer je pakketje zwaar word en het duurt ook kkr lang voordat het er is
ja dat is het enige nadeel tbh maar nog steeds bespaar je veel en ziek veel keuze dus je hebt altijd nice fitjes ipv al die basic shit die iedereen draagt

View attachment 1637299

View attachment 1637300

View attachment 1637303

before fashionreps(3.5 years ago) i was femboymaxxed View attachment 1637304 jk jk :lul:
isnt shipping like 200 usd per order

• +1
Are you the real larsanova? How r u back

• +1
Probably, at least you won't move around and walk the same way as a man of equivalent height, some people will feel something is off, even though they won't be able to tell what exactly...

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Sigmamale
Probably, at least you won't move around and walk the same way as a man of equivalent height, some people will feel something is off, even though they won't be able to tell what exactly...
agreed but yeah being blackpilled you know you have to

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Nope, it all depends on perspective.

If you legitimately believe wearing fake stuff makes you inherently inferior to those wearing the real stuff, it'll always be hanging in the back of your mind. Or if you're scared of (god forbid) getting called out. That said, if you really couldn't give a shit if it's real or fake, so long it looks good, you'd wear it just like you'd wear the real stuff.

The same thing with lifts, perhaps, in the beginning, you'd get the feeling but after a while it just becomes habitual and you won't even be thinking about the fact you're wearing them (unless they're uncomfortable to wear).

This is so true, you get to buy good clothes for cheap and these fuckers will dress like absolute shit.

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai, Lars and Sigmamale
Honestly if ur that insecure about shit like that, yeah dont buy them.

But for me it would cause more stress buying real shit cos of the pain of all the money wasted on that clothing + scared of getting it dirty or ripped + scared of it getting robbed.

If its replica then all them worries go away, same with replica watches

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I'm not sure how trust worthy a random chinese agent would be esepcially for something like this

I think it's a chad move, others pay thousands while you pay a fraction of that for the same status.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back