Are you guys really gonna sit here and tell me that asians dont facially mog whites on avg- example pic included

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

avg faces

how does whites facially mog in any way?

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
every way that matter better nose and better side and better chin and better height and better coloring and better dick and better everything else

every way that matter better nose and better side and better chin and better height and better coloring and better dick and better everything else
all of that apart from dick and height yeah. so how can people tell me white facially mog

ngl i preferred the SFcel version of you, atleast he had dignity in an autistic way

now you're being a cuck for people even shorter than you

Last edited:
when neither is particularly attractive it comes down to soft features and factors that make you stand out, which europeans excel in due to high living standards (good quality skin, etc) + high physical variance.

meanwhile most asians more or less have the same skin, hair and eye color, and shit skin quality due to poverty + high stress environment.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro, boss8055 and Xangsane
when neither is particularly attractive it comes down to soft features and factors that make you stand out, which europeans excel in due to high living standards (good quality skin, etc) + high physical variance.

meanwhile most asians more or less have the same skin, hair and eye color, and shit skin quality due to poverty + high stress environment.
cope, east asians have the best skin care and aging

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, boss8055 and Deleted member 17829
ngl i preferred the SFcel version of you, atleast he had dignity in an autistic way

now you're being a cuck for people even shorter than you
prove what i said wrong tho

the Asian has nicer lips, that's about it

nigga why do you consistently make the worst threads on the planet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829