That shit does not exist :lul: ricedick nerd forever

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: h111, murdah, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
Fag

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ricky212
“Look like a textbook korean faggot it will ascend you” yeah to homosexuals like yourself who simp for dysgenic femboys on here.

90% of the time on here “kpopmaxxing” and “prettyboymaxxing” or being a “prettyboy” is a lie and pure cope for dysgenic low T men who think theyre too good looking for gymmaxxing or other shit

• +1
it exists but it only applies to the tiny amount of women who are brainwashed into liking kpop trash
it's a very small miche

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, hattrick and Ricky212
“Look like a textbook korean faggot it will ascend you” yeah to homosexuals like yourself who simp for dysgenic femboys on here.

90% of the time on here “kpopmaxxing” and “prettyboymaxxing” or being a “prettyboy” is a lie and pure cope for dysgenic low T men who think theyre too good looking for gymmaxxing or other shit
imagine a skinnyfag k-pop”maxxer” trying to compete with the gymmaxed htns in the club

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
imagine a skinnyfag k-pop”maxxer” trying to compete with the gymmaxed htns in the club
They will prob start kpop dances

• JFL
IMG 4591

would you suck her boobs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, hattrick, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, Costcosuperstore, murdah and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: gooner23
never seen it in the UK
It’s Less potent in certain countries I guess, but there aren’t really many kpop maxxed Asians irl so how is this relevant

lets be real even some nigger women simp for gooks and no theyre not all ugly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, sub5c3l, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
Start fin and min
was on fin for 4 years and dut 2 years and kept receding so i dropped it and switched to iron for 6 months now and its the only time i stopped receding and the amount of body hair ive been growing in the past 2 months is kinda insane

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
It’s Less potent in certain countries I guess, but there aren’t really many kpop maxxed Asians irl so how is this relevant
Saw @GabachoCopium meme about in another thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and GabachoCopium
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, murdah, sub5c3l and 2 others
there are probably some women who simp over Abos. This means nothing
find one example of women simping for abos. you mean nothing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
was on fin for 4 years and dut 2 years and kept receding so i dropped it and switched to iron for 6 months now and its the only time i stopped receding and the amount of body hair ive been growing in the past 2 months is kinda insane
Imma order some tomorrow since I’m also balding, us baldcels have to stick together

• +1
lets be real even some nigger women simp for gooks and no theyre not all ugly
Facts lol, I used to deny the kpop pill but like it’s just undeniable atp, a foid in my school had some kpop Asian as her profile and she was a semi attractive black foid

• +1
Reactions: murdah and vermillioncorefan
Imma order some tomorrow since I’m also balding, is baldcels have to stick together
just make sure you had your bloodwork done i legitmately thought it was just mpb but supposedly you can have normal iron but low ferritin is what causes hair growth think mine was around 13, my resting heart rate was always around 95-100 but 6 months of iron bisglycinate lowered it to 68-72 and it finally stopped my balding, before i thought fin was causing me to lose my body hair since low dht = no body hair or some shit but i guess it was just ferritin all along

• +1
  • +1
just make sure you had your bloodwork done i legitmately thought it was just mpb but supposedly you can have normal iron but low ferritin is what causes hair growth think mine was around 13, my resting heart rate was always around 95-100 but 6 months of iron bisglycinate lowered it to 68-72 and it finally stopped my balding, before i thought fin was causing me to lose my body hair since low dht = no body hair or some shit but i guess it was just ferritin all along
A lot of my family on my moms side suffers from iron deficiency I actually recently got blood work done but haven’t gotten the result back yet

• +1
Facts lol, I used to deny the kpop pill but like it’s just undeniable atp, a foid in my school had some kpop Asian as her profile and she was a semi attractive black foid
it doesnt make sense to our male brain becasue we see asian men as weak but no they arent all ugly even the skinny guys in kpop are fucking many women daily. white women too. these kpop guys mog us all

• +1
it doesnt make sense to our male brain
Ye it doesn’t like I don’t see how this is attractive
IMG 4060
IMG 4061

But tbf it’s still a niche kpopmaxxing isn’t wide appeal

• +1
Reactions: murdah and vermillioncorefan
Ye it doesn’t like I don’t see how this is attractive
View attachment 2978335View attachment 2978336

But tbf it’s still a niche kpopmaxxing isn’t wide appeal
it doesnt make sense to our male brain becasue we see asian men as weak but no they arent all ugly even the skinny guys in kpop are fucking many women daily. white women too. these kpop guys mog us all
because they are celebrities. Their success doesn’t benefit any other asian men though

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
Blacks always hating on asians.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Subhuman232
Kpopmaxxing is legit but its not a one way out card like JBW or BBC, but at least its something. Indians have nothing to benefit them in media representation :lul:

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ricky212 and murdah
How? BLM would exist regardless it’s human nature to fight your oppressions whether real or not real if the perception of oppression is their people will fight it

Rap are psyops created by the shadow figures
True lol, OG rap was good actually modern rap is something else