Are you guys serious when you mention k-pop or k-drama “halo”

Please don’t be antisemitic, its the shadow figures behind these travesties.
That shit is hard to believe when I'm a normal human citizen being affected by their actions

unless I'm a high ranking political figure maybe I'll know some stuff. But I'd be antisematic until I die because of all the shit I've seen, unless I get to know some real info

How? BLM would exist regardless it’s human nature to fight your oppressions whether real or not real if the perception of oppression is their people will fight it

True lol, OG rap was good actually modern rap is something else
Bro, BLM was created as nothing more than a psyop to divide people. “Fight oppression” that doesn’t exist in the modern age.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
That shit is hard to believe when I'm a normal human citizen being affected by their actions

unless I'm a high ranking political figure maybe I'll know some stuff. But I'd be antisematic until I die because of all the shit I've seen, unless I get to know some real info
PLEASE STOP BEING ANTISEMITIC. They may be reading your repulsive rhetoric.

n” that doesn’t exist in the modern age
Yea bro because black ops 2cel is treated the same as Jordan Barret

Nigga oppression will always exist, as long as difference races exist they will oppressed fight and kill each other

The idea of “racial peace” is a myth created by Jews

Blacks always hating on asians.
it’s the facts lol it’s beyond over for EA, indians have more SMV and are less incel by far

• JFL
  • JFL