asdvek

Kraken
Are you guys tired of being an incel

Last edited:
she looks like a kid wtf are you on nigger

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
w
why the fuck did you change the thread? like just make a new one u retarded fuck
what did he originally post

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and sub5c3l
Once I got tired of having a big penis. I wanted to be delusional. So I told interested parties on dating apps, "Does size really matter? I'm small."

Some women didn't reply and ghosted me. But one responded, "Oh, it's okay. It's how you use it that counts." Immediately, I sent her my phone number.

Two nights later, during the date, she's bent over struggling. Ugh, the look on her face was priceless. I remember when she first saw it moments before. Her eyes were gaped at it. She reacted, "But you said it was small."

I turned her around, though she hesitated at first, but was a good sport and obliged. I replied, "Compared to elephants, it is small."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rteme, mike21, blatonslatt and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Once I got tired of having a big penis. I wanted to be delusional. So I told interested parties on dating apps, "Does size really matter? I'm small."

Some women didn't reply and ghosted me. But one responded, "Oh, it's okay. It's how you use it that counts." Immediately, I sent her my phone number.

Two nights later, during the date, she's bent over struggling. Ugh, the look on her face was priceless. I remember when she first saw it moments before. Her eyes were gaped at it. She reacted, "But you said it was small."

I turned her around, though she hesitated at first, but was a good sport and obliged. I replied, "Compared to elephants, it is small."
Ok

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires