• No, I’d be happy with my looksmatch

• No, I’d be happy with any girl I get, even if she’s subhuman

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Yes cunt

no bro

I am an utter subhuman, it is impossible to be hypergamous with my looks and brain

No, I’d be happy with my looksmatch

If PSL 4 or more = :feelsokman:
(if we are compatible and have connection)

there is no looskmatch . I will mog all women

I am literally the opposite of hypergamous. I am not trolling when I say that I would literally fuck a 1 PSL. Everytime that I fuck a new chick from Tinder its pretty much always a single mom thats like 40+. I can slay ugly 40+ single moms because I am ethnic in Sweden and somehow thats an advantage with them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
No, I’d be happy with my looksmatch
  • Votes: 2 50.0%
    • Petsmart
    • 6ft1
I used to think that way but I’ve come to realize it’s cope (for me).

When I was with my ex I was constantly envious of every hotter couple we spotted outside. Consciously I was asking myself why the guy’s gf was so much hotter. Subconsciously I knew the answer: Because he’s way hotter than me. At that time I wasn’t even very blackpilled yet.

Yes, my ex has very mediocre body but her face is fine. Would I be satisfied if she had the same face but better body? No, I think I’d still look at hotter couples in my proximity and tell myself “you’re with her because you’re not chad!”. It’s not 100% free will, it’s just a compromise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I used to think that way but I’ve come to realize it’s cope (for me).

When I was with my ex I was constantly envious of every hotter couple we spotted outside. Consciously I was asking myself why the guy’s gf was so much hotter. Subconsciously I knew the answer: Because he’s way hotter than me. At that time I wasn’t even very blackpilled yet.

Yes, my ex has very mediocre body but her face is fine. Would I be satisfied if she had the same face but better body? No, I think I’d still look at hotter couples in my proximity and tell myself “you’re with her because you’re not chad!”. It’s not 100% free will, it’s just a compromise.
For me it's face>body.

I just want a nice gf with a cute face, nice ass, and loyalty. This is all I want in a girl I think.

Sure I would be jealous of better-looking couples but at the end of a day it is what it is. I'm not a chad myself either (I’m a normie). I think that would work for me.

• +1
For me it's face>body.

I just want a nice gf with a cute face, nice ass, and loyalty. This is all I want in a girl I think.

Sure I would be jealous of better-looking couples but at the end of a day it is what it is. I'm not a chad myself either (I’m a normie). I think that would work for me.
Good for you. Life will be easier if you’re a realist.

As a nihilist I believe in the all or nothing theory and I know very well even if I got a new better gf rn it’d be a compromise that I don’t 100% desire. So I’m not entering the dating scene in a foreseeable future. Luckily being a loner my whole life I’m very good at enduring loneliness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
happy with looksmatch

I'm psl 3 and would only ltr +5/10 foids.

• +1
Bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401