• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, hardRscreamer, GigaStacySexual and 6 others
yes about 1.7 million

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, tombradylover, mathis and 4 others
i owe few bucks to my friend
Time to tag americancels. They have the highest national debt in the world. @TechnoBoss @Clavicular @Sprinkles @GabachoCopium @OldRooster @greycel @SidharthTheSlayer @Copeful @longjohnmong

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, GabachoCopium, GigaStacySexual and 5 others
I technically owe money to gov because of university bills but I will never pay them, i'm leaving this shithole country once I make it as a model

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, MoggerGaston and Jason Voorhees
Nah not in debt. I don't know anyone who is either.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Jason Voorhees
debtmaxxing is low iq trait

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, tombradylover, truthhurts and 4 others
bought a house and the car is about 50k in finance even after downpayment. my parents wont pay the house off because they prefer the money in liquid rn

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: noobs, TechnoBoss, truthhurts and 3 others
Time to tag americancels. They have the highest national debt in the world. @TechnoBoss @Clavicular @Sprinkles @GabachoCopium @OldRooster @greycel @SidharthTheSlayer @Copeful @longjohnmong
Thats because they're the richest country by a huge margin. Look at greece or Japan for most debt

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
niggers really out there spending 20k a year just to share some MTB pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, truthhurts and Jason Voorhees
Nah not in debt. I don't know anyone who is either.
I often see people pretending about the financial position they are in. They may be in mountains of debt but they never show because their quality of life and pretentious facade of living in thr high society is important to them. I used to think most people aren't in debt too but only after speaking to a CA i realized that people hide these things. A lot more people are in debt than you think.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, truthhurts, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 2 others
Thats because they're the richest country by a huge margin. Look at greece or Japan for most debt
It's corporate debt+ general poor financial management by most americans. One bad thing I've noticed with americans is they have a show off culture and impulse buy a lot of things. Very consumerist society.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I often see people pretending of the financial position they are in. They may be in mountains of debt but they never show because their quality of life and pretentious facade of living in thr high society is important to them. I used to think most people aren't in debt too but only after speaking to an CA realized that people hide these things. A lot more people are in debt than you think.
nigger average npc takes debt to buy tv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Jason Voorhees
nigger average npc takes debt to buy tv
I've seen americancels going into debt to buy pink stanley cups and Jordan shoes. Ded srs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, chudlite, ChadL1te and 2 others
I wish I was in debt. Then maybe I would work harder. MAYBE

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
bought a house and the car is about 50k in finance even after downpayment. my parents wont pay the house off because they prefer the money in liquid rn
How are you planning to paying it all back? I suggest paying it all asap tbh. Especially the one on property. Seen too many people spend their entire lives slaving away paying the debts on their houses

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and NZb6Air
It's corporate debt+ general poor financial management by most americans. One bad thing I've noticed with americans is they have a show off culture and impulse buy a lot of things. Very consumerist society.
yeah the thing is, their economy is structured so it collapses if spending goes down.

Decades of corruption has degraded the US economy to point where it's a giant bubble propped up by the US dollar bringing in so much influence.

the productive capacity of the country hasn't actually increased in a long time.

• +1
never began if you owe even a single shekel to the jews

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, truthhurts and Jason Voorhees
Yeah but almost done

• +1
yeah the thing is, their economy is structured so it collapses if spending goes down.

Decades of corruption has degraded the US economy to point where it's a giant bubble propped up by the US dollar bringing in so much influence.

the productive capacity of the country hasn't actually increased in a long time.
@Jason Voorhees the reason the US productive capacity has frozen since 2007 is because the gov bailed out thousands of very indebted shitty companies and are continuing to fund them to this day
IMG 8507
This is despite fact US pop has gone up by like 50 million people so overall productivity has gone down.

Basically America in 2007 became what Japan became in the 1990s. Rest of eurozone are also experiencing this chronic stagnation.

This is late stage capitalism, it either ends in fascism where capitalism is refueled via conquest or through communist revolution where the root problem is fixed.

• +1
@Jason Voorhees the reason the US productive capacity has frozen since 2007 is because the gov bailed out thousands of very indebted shitty companies and are continuing to fund them to this day
View attachment 3179631
This is despite fact US pop has gone up by like 50 million people so overall productivity has gone down.

Basically America in 2007 became what Japan became in the 1990s. Rest of eurozone are also experiencing this chronic stagnation.

This is late stage capitalism, it either ends in fascism where capitalism is refueled via conquest or through communist revolution where the root problem is fixed.
The government bailouts played a role, but it's just that other factors also contributed to the slower economic growth too. Like the housing market collapse, the global financial crisis, and changes in technology and demographics. . The US economy has slowly recovered since the financial crisis and recession ins 2008 but the recovery has been uneven. While growth rates have been slower than in the past, the economy has avoided a prolonged period of deep recession unlike the great depression era. The prolonged ones are the ones that are dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
@onion_salad @JohnDoe @MoggerGaston @rand anon

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Imretarded?
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Imretarded?
The government bailouts played a role, but it's just that other factors also contributed to the slower economic growth too. Like the housing market collapse, the global financial crisis, and changes in technology and demographics. . The US economy has slowly recovered since the financial crisis and recession ins 2008 but the recovery has been uneven. While growth rates have been slower than in the past, the economy has avoided a prolonged period of deep recession unlike the great depression era. The prolonged ones are the ones that are dangerous.
That's GDP which has recovered, but GDP is fucking fake at high levels of development.

again it's financial growth that is the main part of US economic power but finance doesn't build cars and power tools.

For example if you compare military production. 2 days worth of russian arms industry is worth nearly a full month of US arms production at least before US industry ramp up and at that point, it'll be like 7 days of russian production to match a month of us production.
IMG 8508
IMG 8509

Remember America spends 800 billion a year on their army
IMG 8510
IMG 8511
Russia spends ten percent what America does in financial terms but finance lies about the productive abilities of their armies. It's just a way of giving some fuckheads infinite money.

@Putin brutal huh:feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Putin
I technically owe money to gov because of university bills but I will never pay them, i'm leaving this shithole country once I make it as a model
Did u sent ur digitals to a model agency, before ur „looksmaxxing“?:feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
Did u sent ur digitals to a model agency, before ur „looksmaxxing“?:feelstastyman:
wdym digitals?

you mean pictures? I sent to one but they never responded. I think they were a shitty agency though. Im looking at this different agency that had 'minimum height 6' so I looked at the models on their website (some are my height so lucky) and im gonna be significantly better looking before I apply:feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and truthhurts
I used to have like like 3 bills that I haven't paid yet.
And like -7 euros on account.
But its better now. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Jason Voorhees
wdym digitals?

you mean pictures?
Yeah
I sent to one but they never responded. I think they were a shitty agency though. Im looking at this different agency that had 'minimum height 6' so I looked at the models on their website (some are my height so lucky) and im gonna be significantly better looking before I apply:feelswhere:
Are u facially on the same level as the models?
Wish u the best luck tho :ogre:

• +1
Not exactly but my mom is, and am the only one she has.
So ig yeah

• +1
the US have been fueling their capitalism with fascism for a long time, you can remember how much they bombed countries, and then distributed drugs and pumped out oil there. The 2014 Ukrainian coup d'etat staged by the Americans was also done by them. Ukraine's natural resources are worth $12 trillion in total, and Zelensky simply sold them to the Americans:ROFLMAO:
That's GDP which has recovered, but GDP is fucking fake at high levels of development.
I hate it when pro-Western jerks rub shit into me about GDP, when this indicator means absolutely nothing.
Russians living in America also say that the current situation in America looks the same as the USSR shortly before the collapse

• +1
Yeah

Are u facially on the same level as the models?
Wish u the best luck tho :ogre:
proportionally i have no troubles. I just have a deathly bad hairline that does severe damage to me.

• +1
the US have been fueling their capitalism with fascism for a long time, you can remember how much they bombed countries, and then distributed drugs and pumped out oil there. The 2014 Ukrainian coup d'etat staged by the Americans was also done by them. Ukraine's natural resources are worth $12 trillion in total, and Zelensky simply sold them to the Americans:ROFLMAO:

I hate it when pro-Western jerks rub shit into me about GDP, when this indicator means absolutely nothing.
Russians living in America also say that the current situation in America looks the same as the USSR shortly before the collapse
Yeah the whole country is based on lies. Sound economics is based on:

How much steel are you producing?

How much computer chips are you making

How much wheat are you making?

Im stressing production, that is the economy.

modern 'economists' talk about quantitative easing and ideal inflation rate, they keep correlating numbers with more numbers while the actual substance is lost.

• +1
Yeah the whole country is based on lies. Sound economics is based on:

How much steel are you producing?

How much computer chips are you making

How much wheat are you making?

Im stressing production, that is the economy.

modern 'economists' talk about quantitative easing and ideal inflation rate, they keep correlating numbers with more numbers while the actual substance is lost.
The current structure of the United States economy is as follows: industry — 15%; the agricultural sector — 1%; the service sector — 79%. The service sector includes: finance; trade; education; medicine; household services; tourism; transport; culture.
Their economy is definitely not the first in the world

• +1
The current structure of the United States economy is as follows: industry — 15%; the agricultural sector — 1%; the service sector — 79%. The service sector includes: finance; trade; education; medicine; household services; tourism; transport; culture.
Their economy is definitely not the first in the world
So that's roughly means 4trillion is actual productive forces in America:lul:

and ofc much of that is inflated crap and just overly expensive

• +1
So that's roughly means 4trillion is actual productive forces in America:lul:

and ofc much of that is inflated crap and just overly expensive
I agree, their whole country is built on lies and hypocrisy, not only the economy, but their ideology too. Their democracy is like a religion. And the American dream is like an ideal and an end in itself of life. But these are all surrogates, with the help of which the slaves of the market economy are kept on a short leash when beggars dream of becoming parasites. The ideology of the United States is based on PR and advertising, that is, outright lies and self-deception. Capitalism and market relations justify selfishness and encourage people to be interested only in personal interests. Americans also have an idealization of weapons, which, after the genocide of local Indians, gave bandits the illusion of freedom when carrying weapons for civilians was legalized. Hollywood promotes the idea of personal success when success can be achieved by any means. The whole ideology is based on the substitution of concepts and the crowning of the ego. But the problem is that when the personal good is more important than the universal, there will never be social justice. That is, the ideology of the United States carries a slavish-parasitic essence that cannot be constructive for society. The bulk of the economy exists due to parasitism on the economies of foreign countries. Therefore, the United States, as an example of prosperous capitalism, is an image of a cancerous tumor that can destroy the entire society as a whole.

• +1
I agree, their whole country is built on lies and hypocrisy, not only the economy, but their ideology too. Their democracy is like a religion. And the American dream is like an ideal and an end in itself of life. But these are all surrogates, with the help of which the slaves of the market economy are kept on a short leash when beggars dream of becoming parasites. The ideology of the United States is based on PR and advertising, that is, outright lies and self-deception. Capitalism and market relations justify selfishness and encourage people to be interested only in personal interests. Americans also have an idealization of weapons, which, after the genocide of local Indians, gave bandits the illusion of freedom when carrying weapons for civilians was legalized. Hollywood promotes the idea of personal success when success can be achieved by any means. The whole ideology is based on the substitution of concepts and the crowning of the ego. But the problem is that when the personal good is more important than the universal, there will never be social justice. That is, the ideology of the United States carries a slavish-parasitic essence that cannot be constructive for society. The bulk of the economy exists due to parasitism on the economies of foreign countries. Therefore, the United States, as an example of prosperous capitalism, is an image of a cancerous tumor that can destroy the entire society as a whole.
brutal dunking on America
karl marx burn GIF

I agree with what you said:feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, truthhurts and Putin
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Jason Voorhees and truthhurts
Nope

• +1
My grandparents pay most of it luckily. But I also receive a merit based scholarship
Mirin IQ and are u in T10 uni? Your life is set ngl. I wish I could have the american college experince

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te