Are you in debt?

Are you in debt?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
brutal dunking on America
karl marx burn GIF

I agree with what you said:feelswhere:
The end of all this evil is near. This country is close to collapse, but before that, I think NATO will collapse. Turkey is already withdrawing from NATO, other countries are likely to follow it, and Texas wants independence, other states are also likely to secede. A new Union of Independent States without degeneration and other bullshit will appear in this place

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Imretarded?
Mirin IQ and are u in T10 uni? Your life is set ngl. I wish I could have the american college experince
Nah but the business program which is what I’m in is like top 20.

I’m not even crazy smart tbh, but ye my career path is not very difficult ngl

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Jason Voorhees
Nah but the business program which is what I’m in is like top 20.

I’m not even crazy smart tbh, but ye my career path is not very difficult ngl
I think I might just get my MBA from a Top uni in US but the fees makes me sick to the stomach tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
which is why im surprised more ppl here arent in debt. Larpers
Irl people do larp about their finances but I kept the polls private. Wbu are u in debt?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and tombradylover
I think I might just get my MBA from a Top uni in US but the fees makes me sick to the stomach tbh.
I don’t even plan on getting on MBA, but yeah it’s very expensive hopefully you can get some type of scholarship

• +1
Irl people do larp about their finances but I kept the polls private. Wbu are u in debt?
Thankfully no as my parents (Dad mainly) have payed for everything for me so far throughout college like tuition and shit I'm very grateful to them. They make good money so I'm lucky

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Jason Voorhees
Thankfully no as my parents (Dad mainly) have payed for everything for me so far throughout college like tuition and shit I'm very grateful to them. They make good money so I'm lucky
How rich persian sheikhs be like

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
How rich persian sheikhs be like
Bro avg persian household income is really high in USA. Unironically immigrant families like Chinese indians etc are carrying the avg household income in USA. All mog whites and blacks

• +1
I once had a shit ton of debt in GTA San Andreas. Some niggas in suits came to kill me

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
I mean I hve some student loan debt but it isn’t much

I need to pay 500,000 skibidi fanum taxes :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Debt isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

If you have a mortgage you’re in debt.

Carrying a balance on your credit card is though.