Are you in favour of racial gene editing?

Are you in favour of racial gene editing?

• Yes

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
Since When do They have god tier bones? From What i’ve seen indians have the worst bones on the planets with asians having better but also worse pheno

I think he means the villager type curries the types that have grew up with a robust diet robustness is irrespective of race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
With Faelid you dont Even need perfect bones look at Pitt he has kinda recessed maxilla and chin + un projected zygos yet still god tier and mogs Cruise
you need to accept that tom is unmoggable god,if we here talk about him even with his 5'7 feet,it's about his face.If they are in the same level,pitt mogs to oblivion but tom is better in face so he equalizes the fight
jfl you admit that
look at Pitt he has kinda recessed maxilla and chin + un projected zygos
991A6B4C5B53E41905
>
As

• JFL
Since When do They have god tier bones? From What i’ve seen indians have the worst bones on the planets with asians having better but also worse pheno
some rural south indians have very good bones but looks like shit due to pheno, you talk about the north indians who are bonneless vegan cuck

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
I think he means the villager type curries the types that have grew up with a robust diet robustness is irrespective of race
Over if you didn’g grow up in northen Sweden chopping Wood all day and being high T like me

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto
Over if you didn’g grow up in northen Sweden chopping Wood all day and being high T like me

T is going down overall anyways world wide.

Hence why older gens mog new ones.

• +1
Well to start of with it would be expensive but as time goes on the prices would drop rapidly.
By the time it drops down, i will probably reach my 40's and my collagen is gonna crash, so it's a lose/lose anyways

• JFL
he does brother he is definition of male sex appeal

You Mean Mathafack ?
my friend compared me to him when I talked to him about smallville, it was the best moment of my life jfl I'm even more autist than arvid

• JFL
Same ngl but I don't wanna waste her beautiful blood line but like 1 outlier shouldn't do to much damage right?
i'll take a daleofaelid ngl to breed blonde cruise

Same ngl but I don't wanna waste her beautiful blood line but like 1 outlier shouldn't do to much damage right?
Keep Your head up king everyones bloodline is worth the same

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
  • +1
We're talking averages in britian most men I see lack jawline
reptile how many bloodline do i need to have colored eye sons my dad has green eye and my mothers mother has blue eyes if i took daleofaelid

reptile how many bloodline do i need to have colored eye sons my dad has green eye and my mothers mother has blue eyes

Your turk literally 1 gen

• Woah
Oh yeah and that godly pheno as well
I will mog hard this little tom soon
@inceletto you are not ready about my surgery plan😈

• Woah
I will mog hard this little tom soon
@inceletto you are not ready about my surgery plan😈
rly wonder ngl you must have perfect bone structure,if you have this eye area without squinting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
so my son has colored eye directly?

i have goat fucker pheno with pale skin,thats why i'm not fucking your oneitis rn

Oh coloured eyes that is less to Do with race and more to do with your ancestry you have a higher chance for sure though as 1 of your family possessed this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, inceletto and Deleted
so my son has colored eye directly?

i have goat fucker pheno with pale skin,thats why i'm not fucking your oneitis rn
If i had an oneitis she Would be in my bed next to me rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
rly wonder ngl you must have perfect bone structure,if you have this eye area without squinting
nah my eye area is genetic from my dad but my undereyes support is still subhuman

• +1
nah my eye area is genetic from my dad but my undereyes support is still subhuman
hahaha just look at mine it can be determined with even dark and white colored photos i have utter subhuman eye area
If i had an oneitis she Would be in my bed next to me rn
i have gf but can't fuck her ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 3702
Or do you mean you want to get fucked by strap on anal?

• Hmm...
I want the whole world to be white

• Love it