are you in love with the idea of falling in love?

sub6manletnozygos

sub6manletnozygos

Kraken
as a 25 yo khhv - mothers friendly basement dweller, who has not even sustained a 1 min conversation with a grill and who spends hours staring at the wall living in my internal fantasy lands, I believe I am in love with the idea of falling in love.

sadly we live in a highly sexually charged society, where the majority is all too eager to lead a life of dopaminergic desesitivity, incapacity for delayed gratification and low pair bonding, a function of technology, media bombardment, cultural dishonesty and hypergamy.

this, in addition to my subhuman face and 6'1 manletism, renders the probability of finding and developing mutual and enduring love with a grill, effectively null. yet, why do i not give up hope? i am acutely aware of society decline and its sociological effects.
why does this hope for love continue to languish in the abyss of my mind, only to spring up with an almost always renewed fervor whenever i least expect it? my cup of hope is always half full and it taunts me as a ghostly waif of delusion.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ronnie Kray, MostGLSlayer, Deleted member 10987 and 5 others
I am in love

the fact u need a certain looks threshold to be loved by a girl is enough reason to not obsess over searching for someone "special"

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
I just don't give a fuck.

i felt that homie

• +1
Why do you want to fall in love with a creature that chooses you for the hair on your head and bones on your face? Just fuck these subjects, and then ghost/insult them. If you feel any romantical emotions, you are totally lost.

393db531-ea8d-4d53-a1ae-c0b25cd0759b-gif.1188331

I think I fall in love with the idea of a girl rather than her true self. I remember developing oneitis for a hoe in my engineering class. Eventually I asked her to be in my group for a project and ended up talking to her. She was nice but didn't live up to the version of her I had in my head so I lost attraction. Maybe arranged marriage is actually smart since when you meet someone for the first time that is the best version of that person. Maybe i'm just autistic.

• +1
Probably

• +1
I think I fall in love with the idea of a girl rather than her true self. I remember developing oneitis for a hoe in my engineering class. Eventually I asked her to be in my group for a project and ended up talking to her. She was nice but didn't live up to the version of her I had in my head so I lost attraction. Maybe arranged marriage is actually smart since when you meet someone for the first time that is the best version of that person. Maybe i'm just autistic.
Nah she rpoabat wasn't hot enough.

If she was 9 out of 10 jb it wouldn't happen you would still dream because personality wouldn't matter it only matters if she is below that level

• Hmm...
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Nah she rpoabat wasn't hot enough.

If she was 9 out of 10 jb it wouldn't happen you would still dream because personality wouldn't matter it only matters if she is below that level
megan fox is 9/10 and has an obnoxious personality irl imo i still wouldn't dream about her lmao

megan fox is 9/10 and has an obnoxious personality irl imo i still wouldn't dream about her lmao
But that's too abstract. So you probably cope.Think something more realistic like your oneitis in high school or something if she had bad personality and was 9/20 Stacy would you get turned off or ltr her because she looks angelic

• +1
But that's too abstract. So you probably cope.Think something more realistic like your oneitis in high school or something if she had bad personality and was 9/20 Stacy would you get turned off or ltr her because she looks angelic
tbh pretty girls tend to be nice. yeah looks are gonna attract me first, but personality mogs as long as she's attractive to me

Last edited:
tbh pretty girls tend to be nice. yeah looks are gonna attract me first, but personality mogs as long as she's attractive to me
Let's say you have a chance with a Stacy like Pimenova gigastacy 9/10 but older a bit still in prime if not her think of your crush looks wise,who has a personality that annoying and dumb she wouldn't cheat but she is just dumb classical girl. With retarded opinions and likes to talk about childish drama. But she is as we said ideal looks wise. And ducks on regular because this is about personality both examples fuck often.

And then you have another girl who is like 7.5/10 high tier Becky-stacylite. But has amazing personality. Charismatic and such and has common interests ect. But she gets mogged hard looks wise.

What do you choose

• +1
Let's say you have a chance with a Stacy like Pimenova gigastacy 9/10 but older a bit still in prime if not her think of your crush looks wise,who has a personality that annoying and dumb she wouldn't cheat but she is just dumb classical girl. With retarded opinions and likes to talk about childish drama. But she is as we said ideal looks wise. And ducks on regular because this is about personality both examples fuck often.

And then you have another girl who is like 7.5/10 high tier Becky-stacylite. But has amazing personality. Charismatic and such and has common interests ect. But she gets mogged hard looks wise.

What do you choose
definitely the becky-stacylite. personality matters that much for me tbh

Yes, but not as much as I used to be. I just enjoy being wrapped up in the emotion of a moment sometimes.

• +1
as a 25 yo khhv - mothers friendly basement dweller, who has not even sustained a 1 min conversation with a grill and who spends hours staring at the wall living in my internal fantasy lands, I believe I am in love with the idea of falling in love.

sadly we live in a highly sexually charged society, where the majority is all too eager to lead a life of dopaminergic desesitivity, incapacity for delayed gratification and low pair bonding, a function of technology, media bombardment, cultural dishonesty and hypergamy.

this, in addition to my subhuman face and 6'1 manletism, renders the probability of finding and developing mutual and enduring love with a grill, effectively null. yet, why do i not give up hope? i am acutely aware of society decline and its sociological effects.
why does this hope for love continue to languish in the abyss of my mind, only to spring up with an almost always renewed fervor whenever i least expect it? my cup of hope is always half full and it taunts me as a ghostly waif of delusion.
Because people who do not feel that are now extinct. Basic evolution.

yes

• +1