Are you introvert / socially anxious by nature or due to bullying?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I think I'm a introvert person by nature. I did suffer from bullying in elementary school and the first year of middle school. But even when I was younger (kindergarten) I didn't feel like interacting with strangers. I still remember being reluctant to playing with kids that were not family members while my cousin had zero problem with that.

When I grew older I started to feel more natural with talking to strangers, but still I've never been a smooth talker. Most of the time I'd rather spend the time with myself than participating in social events.

If it was not to get girls who put so much emphasis on a guy's sociability nowadays, I'd be content with my introversion.

When I was a kid I was very shy by nature. Now I am very comfortable talking with people, but I have nobody to talk to besides cashiers lol.

It's a lot easier to talk to people when you know you're not subhuman. Very rarely saw shy good looking people. Even then they still got girls. That's why we looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Combination of both.

• +1
Very rarely saw shy good looking people. Even then they still got girls. That's why we looksmax.
Exactly. Looksmaxing is relatively easier than changing our nature.

Yes, mostly by nature, but I was bullied quite a bit which was an effect of being socially inept and anxious

• +1
Yes, mostly by nature, but I was bullied quite a bit which was an effect of being socially inept and anxious
@Nibba we need this emote:feelshmm: when we are naughty texting a girl

Never bullied,i bullied some guys but not making major (not proud of this) i just prefer to do things alone and get really anxious in close rooms like stores or classrooms with people i don't know or when buying something and i see a line behind me

• +1
Mix of both. I've always been introverted and anxious but bullying made it 10x worse. I'm still recovering trom the effects of my bullying tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and Deleted member 616
I just hate dumb people tbh.

When a person asks if “i’m ok” and I say “yea” and they continue to ask “you sure” “really”.

I hate the idea of people asking dumb questions or making small talk just to make small talk like asking “what’s your favorite color?”

It just irks me how people can ask stupid questions. Why don’t more people talk about real subjects instead like culture or anything tbh. I feel this happens more in America tbh because of how dumbed down the population is

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 616
Mix of both. I've always been introverted and anxious but bullying made it 10x worse. I'm still recovering trom the effects of my bullying tbh.
:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
@Nibba we need this emote:feelshmm: when we are naughty texting a girl
I have sent apple and Microsoft multiple emails regarding the subject and have yet to hear back

I have sent apple and Microsoft multiple emails regarding the subject and have yet to hear back
that nice. feelshmm emote needs prospect

Introvert by nature.

entirely by the latter, I used to be extremely social, very extroverted

due to being ugly, just like most people like that.

• +1
Both. But definitely by nature. I was always shy and awkward.

• +1
I think I'm a introvert person by nature. I did suffer from bullying in elementary school and the first year of middle school. But even when I was younger (kindergarten) I didn't feel like interacting with strangers. I still remember being reluctant to playing with kids that were not family members while my cousin had zero problem with that.

When I grew older I started to feel more natural with talking to strangers, but still I've never been a smooth talker. Most of the time I'd rather spend the time with myself than participating in social events.

If it was not to get girls who put so much emphasis on a guy's sociability nowadays, I'd be content with my introversion.
Due to isolation and computer addiction

• +1