Are you looksmaxing or just rotting?

Are you actually looksmaxing or just rotting?

• Total voters
Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
Public vote to shame people who are not looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis
Bit of both tbh, I sometimes just think this shit is all futile

• +1
Reactions: Detective, cytoplasm, dopaminebeyondfried and 5 others
What's the point of looksmaxxing if you aren't even 21

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Sometimes I put in effort to looksmax and sometimes I just rot. Either way, I feel like there's no point in doing all this shit tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Autismcel, Madridista and 1 other person
Bit of both tbh, I sometimes just think this shit is all futile
l
i try to get sleep n i take supplemetnsntns n i work out a bit im still in puberty!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Madridista
l
i try to get sleep n i take supplemetnsntns n i work out a bit im still in puberty!!!
That’s not looksmaxxing bhai

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Madridista
l
RR didn't need to take any supps or sleep properly during puberty lol

• +1
Reactions: cavy and Madridista
Other than going to the gym (JFL), doing my skincare and taking meds for my hair, what else is there for me to do? I'm already doing these things and have no further failos like teeth, nose, cheap surgeries for big failos (I look average and surgery is a cope if you look average).

I've hit a wall where my biggest failo is the height (177cm), my plates are closed and I need money for a limb lengthening surgery. Everything else I improve will be pointless next to the height.

With wage slaving I can make the money in 6 years when I will be 30 and too old for foids anyway. It's either creating a successful business (JFL) and getting LL surgery or rotting. No other choice.

• +1
Other than going to the gym (JFL), doing my skincare and taking meds for my hair, what else is there for me to do? I'm already doing these things and have no further failos like teeth, nose, cheap surgeries for big failos (I look average and surgery is a cope if you look average).

I've hit a wall where my biggest failo is the height (177cm), my plates are closed and I need money for a limb lengthening surgery. Everything else I improve will be pointless next to the height.

With wage slaving I can make the money in 6 years when I will be 30 and too old for foids anyway. It's either creating a successful business (JFL) and getting LL surgery or rotting. No other choice.

How do you do with girls?

How do you do with girls?
I get IOI and approaches, but I do not care about slaying and my ego does not let me go into a LTR (I want a virgin gf which will probably never happen).

I get IOI and approaches, but I do not care about slaying and my ego does not let me go into a LTR (I want a virgin gf which will probably never happen).

So you have casual sex from time to time, but no long-term relationship. I see. I'm heading towards that direction even though I'd like to live a romance...

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
both

• +1
You’re ugly as shit faggot. You might as well start rotting because your situation isn’t going to change.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madridista and tombradylover