Is Looksmaxxing in itself vain?

itsherlossNVM

itsherlossNVM

STeAKFACe** ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
In uni I had this one friend who used to eat like 5 meals a day to keep up with his calorie count, like all this nigga used to think abt was where his next meal was at, bro was bulking up just to get no hoes. I used to think it was vain and gluttony, there’s some child rotting in a 3rd world country and my bro can’t be 1 calorie away from his diet.

I also see how some of my friends and other people going to extremes. Waking up at 5 AM to do makeup,hair ect. I always felt people who did this were just worldly people, just trying to fit in with norms placed on us by society.

I know it’s ironic and extremely stupid to ask this on a Looksmaxing forum but is putting all this extreme effort to jump 1 point in attractiveness really worth it? Because I seriously cannot understand the hype tbh.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deprived, Imretarded? and 1 other person
What makeup

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and Imretarded?
It’s a fight to go from invisible to invisible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, i hear voices and itsherlossNVM
In uni I had this one friend who used to eat like 5 meals a day to keep up with his calorie count, like all this nigga used to think abt was where his next meal was at, bro was bulking up just to get no hoes. I used to think it was vain and gluttony, there’s some child rotting in a 3rd world country and my bro can’t be 1 calorie away from his diet.

I also see how some of my friends and other people going to extremes. Waking up at 5 AM to do makeup,hair ect. I always felt people who did this were just worldly people, just trying to fit in with norms placed on us by society.

I know it’s ironic and extremely stupid to ask this on a Looksmaxing forum but is putting all this extreme effort to jump 1 point in attractiveness really worth it? Because I seriously cannot understand the hype tbh.
Yes it's narcissistic. It's done with the primary goal of being desired more.

That's not a bad thing on it's own.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, itsherlossNVM and raleqtambrobret
Yes it's narcissistic. It's done with the primary goal of being desired more.

That's not a bad thing on its own.
Yea that makes sense, I want to get into it as well but I’m just trying to justify why I should even do it. I guess knowing it’s for a self righteous reason will make me more accepting to participating in it.

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
yeah, but everyone is vain including women. if they don't like you they'll gaslight you and say you're a narcissist. never ever believe that for a second. chad is a narcissist too. the only difference is she likes him more.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM and Imretarded?
Yea that makes sense, I want to get into it as well but I’m just trying to justify why I should even do it. I guess knowing it’s for a self righteous reason will make me more accepting to participating in it.
Treat it the same as brushing your teeth or taking a shower.

For example, maintaining a low body fat and good skin quality should just be something you do naturally. It will improve your quality of life. That extends to any other looksmaxxing method, if you think it will improve your life, it can't be a bad thing especially since looksmaxxing hurts no one so there is no moral problem here.

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM
Treat it the same as brushing your teeth or taking a shower.

For example, maintaining a low body fat and good skin quality should just be something you do naturally. It will improve your quality of life. That extends to any other looksmaxxing method, if you think it will improve your life, it can't be a bad thing especially since looksmaxxing hurts no one so there is no moral problem here.
Yea defiantly interesting, I guess my battle is more of a mental one, I know I’m not inflicting hurt on anyone, but when I overly eat all I can think about is that there’s someone out there that probably needs this meal more than I do.

But maybe I should focus more on myself then a fictional person.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Yea defiantly interesting, I guess my battle is more of a mental one, I know I’m not inflicting hurt on anyone, but when I overly eat all I can think about is that there’s someone out there that probably needs this meal more than I do.

But maybe I should focus more on myself then a fictional person.
Are you bulking up?

Well if it makes you feel better. We already produce enough food to feed 11 billion people, it's just that companies literally throw away much of the food because they're retarded and evil.

So don't worry about eating as much as you want. If you didn't buy that donut, the supermarket would have just chucked it into the dumpster (not before spraying poison on it so the homeless cant eat it)

you don't have to do anything your friend did to looksmax

you can just rot inside all day and you'd be "looksmaxxing" more than him if you don't eat and keep up with hygiene

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsherlossNVM, Imretarded? and n9wiff
Are you bulking up?

Well if it makes you feel better. We already produce enough food to feed 11 billion people, it's just that companies literally throw away much of the food because they're retarded and evil.

So don't worry about eating as much as you want. If you didn't buy that donut, the supermarket would have just chucked it into the dumpster (not before spraying poison on it so the homeless cant eat it)
Yea I want to bulk properly this time I’m around 6”1.5-6”2 barefoot but built like a twig I’m 173 LBS. doesn’t help that my proportions are terrible. I feel like I gotta bulk cause I look like a HS student.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded? and Deprived
Focussing on ur looks is vain

Depending on the reason it can be vain or not

• +1
Yea I want to bulk properly this time I’m around 6”1.5-6”2 barefoot but built like a twig I’m 173 LBS. doesn’t help that my proportions are terrible. I feel like I gotta bulk cause I look like a HS student.
do you have trouble eating enough?

it's kinda like when athletes use PEDs in sport, soon everyone starts doing it and it becomes the new normal, and if you don't do it, by definition you are falling behind, so it's no longer a case of being ahead of the pack but simply not lagging behind.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and itsherlossNVM
it's kinda like when athletes use PEDs in sport, soon everyone starts doing it and it becomes the new normal, and if you don't do it, by definition you are falling behind, so it's no longer a case of being ahead of the pack but simply not lagging behind.
Ouch…

I know it’s ironic and extremely stupid to ask this on a Looksmaxing forum but is putting all this extreme effort to jump 1 point in attractiveness really worth it? Because I seriously cannot understand the hype tbh Its not worth it
Looksmaxing past a chadlite or htn will do NOTHING more for u than what u can already achieve at htn

stop believing the fantasy on here about slayers it dosent exist , dont mean to be discouraging but ur better off working on ur finances , status and your mouthpiece , how you talk to women and ur value in the dating market is better than a guy who has nothing to offer but looks u will only attract women , never keep them

Last edited:
  • +1