Are you mentally healthy? NTmaxxing?

MostGLSlayer

MostGLSlayer

Kraken
To me, NTmaxxing should be about finding and fixing all your mental disorders and being as mentally healthy as possible. I need to NTmax. Thoughts? Please share any tips on NTmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, bloomercel, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
bro i cant believe people actually care just be your self and dont speak about personal interest too much

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, TechnoBoss and MostGLSlayer
Health max. Nutrition, Sleep, moderate (but not too much) exercise.

The brain is an organ, and can heal and form new connections.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, TUSSELEIF and MostGLSlayer
Wish I was facially healthy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, bloomercel and MostGLSlayer
I must eat medications or will fail

I want to be mentally healthy and try my best by looksmaxxing, eating healthy, exercising, reading, working, but often times I’m just so depressed I want to go ER (emergency room). This mostly happens when I get no female validation or I get rejected. I have traumas from all over my life of people leaving me or excluding me, so when that happens I get so depressed that living right doesn’t work. Rejection shouldn’t affect someone this much negatively, but it does to me. As I said, probably trauma

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, MostGLSlayer and noodlelover
bro i cant believe people actually care just be your self and dont speak about personal interest too much
IMG 5587

• JFL
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
I want to be mentally healthy and try my best by looksmaxxing, eating healthy, exercising, reading, working, but often times I’m just so depressed I want to go ER (emergency room). This mostly happens when I get no female validation or I get rejected. I have traumas from all over my life of people leaving me or excluding me, so when that happens I get so depressed that living right doesn’t work. Rejection shouldn’t affect someone this much negatively, but it does to me. As I said, probably trauma
Same.

For me, it probably comes from child hood trauma, being rejected by my parents (metaphorically in that they didn't have empathy for me, hated me, and saw me as a physical and verbal punching bag), rejection by peers (socially), and rejection by women (When I eventually gave that a shot with cold approach, warm approach, joining clubs, church, etc. in my twenties).

Almost in my 40s now. Getting somewhat numb to the rejection, because I just don't care what people think as much anymore. But I have my days where I feel down.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, TUSSELEIF and MostGLSlayer
I’m just coping away
Hahahahahahaha

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover