Are you more likely to get an interview/job offer if you look masc rather than "pretty"boy?

Who is more likely to get an interview/job offer for a good white-collar job?

• Total voters
@Trilogy explain this then please
No
Cover3

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Interested and Xangsane
Depends on what job tbh but if you trying to work office job in a big firm you need to look classy and mature imo all you need to do is get rid of pretty boy haircuts that make you immature and work on your behaviour thats all

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 30667, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
@SecularIslamist
Depends on what job tbh but if you trying to work office job in a big firm you need to look classy and mature imo all you need to do is get rid of pretty boy haircuts that make you immature and work on your behaviour thats all
I've got curtains that I slick back. Is this immature?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
@SecularIslamist

Yes you lack authority and low trust. Also your autism is probably detectable as soon as you open your mouth.

This is why politicians often look ugly and low inhib.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Yes you lack authority and low trust. Also your autism is probably detectable as soon as you open your mouth.

This is why politicians often look ugly and low inhib.

what profession do I look like?

@SecularIslamist

Depends on how they look like but the best example that I can give you is to look at lawyers and Wall Street guys in movies thats the look that you should be aiming for if you want to look professional

Depend on the job. Manual labor jobs are geared mainly for masculine tough guys. IT jobs are mainly for prettyboy twinks.