Are you more of a summer or winter person ?

Your favorite season?

• Spring

• Summer

• Autumn

• Winter

Results are only viewable after voting.
these diamonds don’t mean shit to me they just my personal chandelier

this money don’t mean shit to me i just get it the way that i live

i ain’t ever worked a shift

i’m in the back of my spaceship

got fallen soldiers in the field

put my kids in my will

alla my niggas in the field

done fucked on some models done popped me some bottles

i’m off the lean i’m feelin drowsy

i’m off a 30 i feel like a toddler

pour up a pint nigga fuck the instructions

keep the receipt bitch i need them deductions
A3E7F033 4788 4634 8E71 521C541C9450

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
Summer and Spring always. Best time of the year, beach, long days, lots of things to do, fresh air, the grass is green, etc

Autumn is always be stuck in my subconscious as the time when school started, and winter has too long nights.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and N1666
Id say summer is my favourite, but it's terrible if you aren't lean.

Spring mogs

Summer and Spring always. Best time of the year, beach, long days, lots of things to do, fresh air, the grass is green, etc

Autumn is always be stuck in my subconscious as the time when school started, and winter has too long nights.
i voted summer however i live in a country where summer isn't really summer, its about the same temperatures as usa spring. its 20-25c not 30-45c like other places summer

agreed winter days are too fucking cold. in winter where i live it's already dark by 4pm
4 and already dark while in summer its not truly dark until almost 12am

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Id say summer is my favourite, but it's terrible if you aren't lean.
i honestly stopped caring, in warm/hot summer days i have my shirt off even tho im clearly not leanmaxxed
most guys aren't lean anyway

• +1
Reactions: N1666
summer, i hate wearing layers and getting pale

agreed winter days are too cold. in winter where i live it's already dark by 4pm
4 and already dark while in summer its not truly dark until almost 12am
Problem with winter in my case is that cold and long nights make me feel too sleepy at day also, and you feel like you wasted the day more easily.

Also in nafri streets in summer are full of people and stores don't close until 12 of the night or even more late which gives great atmosphere and room to do more things.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Problem with winter in my case is that cold and long nights make me feel too sleepy at day also, and you feel like you wasted the day more easily.

Also in nafri streets in summer are full of people and stores don't close until 12 of the night or even more late which gives great atmosphere and room to do more things.
if you live in north africa then at least the winters there are mild. winters here get to below 0 often, one day two months ago was about minus 20 which is frostbite and death tier

• +1
Im a closeted basement dweller , i only know seasonal changes by when its too hot for heater and vice versa

if you live in north africa then at least the winters there are mild. winters here get to below 0 often, one day two months ago was about minus 20 which is frostbite and death tier
Yeah i know man. When we reach 5-10 degrees celsius at night i can't even step out. I don't understand how you do it, it must be the genetics of the skin.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Yeah i know man. When we reach 5-10 degrees celsius at night i can't even step out. I don't understand how you do it, it must be the genetics of the skin.
i have went outside in minus 5 with just a t shirt on because it was a day with zero clouds so the whole sky was blue making me forget it was winter. as soon as i went out i felt like i was going to die

• Woah
Winter is the comfiest as NEET with agoraphobia. I hate being outside when day light because of my subhumanness.