Are you not just over 6 inches above the average female in your country? Ah well...according to a meta analysis... (Spoiler: You should kill yourself)

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
THE AVERAGE HUMAN MALE HEAD HEIGHT IS JUST OVER 9 INCHES ACCORDING TO ROB PAUL (let's say 9.25in)

AVERAGE US MALE HEIGHT IS 5'10"
AVERAGE US FEMALE HEIGHT IS 5'4"

((9.25/3)*2)/9.25 = 6 inches = 70% (an inarguable golden percentage for marking noticeability) above the average female head, is the average male

Centuries of evolution led to this percentage and is anyone who possesses a lower percentage above the average female truly a male?

He'd often be confused for another female obviously

The average male forehead is like what 4 inches vertically? 5'4 + 4 = 5'8"

A FOREHEAD ABOVE THE AVERAGE FEMALE

5'8" = typical athletic female height, just a little above average for her gender

Inb4 you're even an inch below this hahaha!!! uh yeah? I know? I'm aware and roping lmao. I feel like people will reply with shit like that as if it downregulates the validity of the aforementioned points, so I always have to point out my awareness. typical for this very mature and logical forum

Back to 5'8", obviously it get exponentially never beginning as you go down in "height"

I shouldn't even have to explain/show how bad being only a forehead above a female is. Just open a visual height comparison site and see for yourself

It's horrible to be only half a head taller too (like 5 inches). Again, you can see that for yourself too

The taller she is, obv the more you can get away with this ik ik

I could put so much more into this thread (e.g. posting height comparison site pics), but I have to cram for a Math test now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, incel194012940 and Clark69
im 5ft 9 and i stopped going to the gym since i couldn't handle getting heightmogged by like 3 foids everyday.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17829 and 8 others
I'm 7 inches above the average female height

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and ConspiracyTheory
im 5ft 9 and i stopped going to the gym since i couldn't handle getting heightmogged by like 3 foids everyday.
What are you doing with your life bro, go back to the gym

Gymmaxxing is literally the bare minimum to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, ShowerMaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
What are you doing with your life bro, go back to the gym

Gymmaxxing is literally the bare minimum to looksmax
there's no gym for my face and height.
i will never achieve the looks level required to compensate for my autism.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
there's no gym for my face and height.
i will never achieve the looks level required to compensate for my autism.
You're being neurotic and overanalyzing things, just go back to the gym in order to improve your body, it's that simple

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, fuckedupmanlet, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
You're being neurotic and overanalyzing things, just go back to the gym in order to improve your body, it's that simple
i will be getting free physiotherapy sessions because i have scoliosis
i have trouble gymmaxxing because of it, so once i improve i will go back to the gym

brah wtaf

out here acting like 175-176 is a death sentence lmfao meanwhile damon was slaying

just be 5 psl minimum if you’re 5’7-5’9

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
I think studies show 8 inches is ideal

IMO you need at least 3-4 inches on your girl to not look weird when out together.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur, johncruz12345 and 2 others
I AM the female average height.

• So Sad
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Pathetic AF NGL, I see 5'5 turbo Manlets working out in the gym minding their own business

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, ShowerMaxxing and johncruz12345
I'd give 5 inches of height for 1 psl. Fuck my horse proportions. At least you must be a prettyboy chadlet with Ideal midface and chiseled small skull

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, ShowerMaxxing and Moggable
6'1 with af1s 6'3

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Doesn'tNeedSurgery
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
david laid is a 6'2" white mogger

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Growth Plate
THE AVERAGE HUMAN MALE HEAD HEIGHT IS JUST OVER 9 INCHES ACCORDING TO ROB PAUL (let's say 9.25in)

AVERAGE US MALE HEIGHT IS 5'10"
AVERAGE US FEMALE HEIGHT IS 5'4"

((9.25/3)*2)/9.25 = 6 inches = 70% (an inarguable golden percentage for marking noticeability) above the average female head, is the average male

Centuries of evolution led to this percentage and is anyone who possesses a lower percentage above the average female truly a male?

He'd often be confused for another female obviously

The average male forehead is like what 4 inches vertically? 5'4 + 4 = 5'8"

A FOREHEAD ABOVE THE AVERAGE FEMALE

5'8" = typical athletic female height, just a little above average for her gender

Inb4 you're even an inch below this hahaha!!! uh yeah? I know? I'm aware and roping lmao. I feel like people will reply with shit like that as if it downregulates the validity of the aforementioned points, so I always have to point out my awareness. typical for this very mature and logical forum

Back to 5'8", obviously it get exponentially never beginning as you go down in "height"

I shouldn't even have to explain/show how bad being only a forehead above a female is. Just open a visual height comparison site and see for yourself

It's horrible to be only half a head taller too (like 5 inches). Again, you can see that for yourself too

The taller she is, obv the more you can get away with this ik ik

I could put so much more into this thread (e.g. posting height comparison site pics), but I have to cram for a Math test now

You forgot the 6inch high heels.

Literally every girl I see wears platforms or heels with insane inches. I am 5ft8 and only a fraction of the girls during the day are smaller than me.

Don't really understand what the foids are trying to achieve by wearing such insane heels... do they now just want to wipe out average-height males from the gene pool?

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate