Are you open towards new experiences?

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
Imo curiosity and openness to new experiences is the biggest sign of High IQ.

People who are rigid and dont like to try new things are generally average/low iq.

For example people who try drugs for the sake of curiosity are generally high IQ.

Plenty of other examples as well.
Inb4 "cope"

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Kade
Honestly despite their stigma and connotations, I think Psilocybin is extremely legit for certain people/situations

As we get older our thought patterns become significantly more rigid, and the narrow adult routine can make people day to day autopilot drones.

Also when you’re a child, everything is a new and exciting experience, the novelty of things fades away once you’re an oldcel

It can be very beneficial to “shake the snowglobe” with your cognition

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Honestly despite their stigma and connotations, I think Psilocybin is extremely legit for certain people/situations

As we get older our thought patterns become significantly more rigid, and the narrow adult routine can make people day to day autopilot drones.

Also when you’re a child, everything is a new and exciting experience, the novelty of things fades away once you’re an oldcel

It can be very beneficial to “shake the snowglobe” with your cognition
I am still pretty open and curious tbh.
Just like I was as a child. It's said to be genetic but nobody in my family is like me.

I want to try everything and know everything. I ususally end up in trouble because of this but it's worth it

• +1
Reactions: Kade
I am still pretty open and curious tbh.
Just like I was as a child. It's said to be genetic but nobody in my family is like me.

I want to try everything and know everything. I ususally end up in trouble because of this but it's worth it
So you would try homosexuality!??

• JFL
uhhhhh depends on what kind of new experiences we're talking about tbhtbhngl

if your avi approached me in a dark alley and asked me that, my answer would be a very solid "no"

• JFL
I've snorted antidepressants and modafinil, does that count?

• So Sad
uhhhhh depends on what kind of new experiences we're talking about tbhtbhngl

if your avi approached me in a dark alley and asked me that, my answer would be a very solid "no"
Like have you tried making explosives at home, or did some cool experiments or tried drugs to see how they feel like.
Or tried a different cuisine than your normal one.
I've snorted antidepressants and modafinil, does that count?
Kinda. But you need to be more extreme.
Start snorting coke

if you say yes OP will suggest trannymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I've gone to kashmir alone, lived with a terrorist sympathiser family for a week, on my way back shared volvo bus' bed with a person who's murdered 2 people and had drinks with him. smoked hash in Kashmir too to see how it was. Other harder drugs are hard to come by here, I genuinely want to try lsd and some other ADHD medications (but they're banned in India)

• Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans and AbandonShip
I’d be down to try meth

• +1
  • JFL
I've gone to kashmir alone, lived with a terrorist sympathiser family for a week, on my way back shared volvo bus' bed with a person who's murdered 2 people and had drinks with him. smoked hash in Kashmir too to see how it was. Other harder drugs are hard to come by here, I genuinely want to try lsd and some other ADHD medications (but they're banned in India)
Mirin son
I’d be down to try meth
High IQ open minded slayer

Like have you tried making explosives at home, or did some cool experiments or tried drugs to see how they feel like.
Or tried a different cuisine than your normal one.
yeah i'm pretty impulsive like that

i doubt my IQ is that high though, can understand concepts pretty easily but it's not like I can learn a language in a week or anything

• So Sad
Mirin son

High IQ open minded slayer
still make it look like I'm not anti kashmir to them so that I can cheap out by not renting a hotel and live at their place. jfl imma a kattar rss guy but meh kashmiri foids are hot specially her sisters

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200315_023312.jpg
    Screenshot_20200315_023312.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 2
  • JFL
yeah i'm pretty impulsive like that

i doubt my IQ is that high though, can understand concepts pretty easily but it's not like I can learn a language in a week or anything
Its only moderately correlated with IQ
still make it look like I'm not anti kashmir to them so that I can cheap out by not renting a hotel and live at their place. jfl imma a kattar rss guy but meh kashmiri foids are hot specially her sisters
Mirin the dark triad rss hindu behavior

• Love it
Reactions: sloopnoob
Its only moderately correlated with IQ
probably only loosely connected in the sense that smart people get bored faster than idiots do

Mirin the dark triad rss hindu behavior
not kattar hindu though, I barely ever pray. I just can't see liberal, progressive hindu being cucked by katwas.
but it's abit off topic

• +1