Are you prettyboymaxxing, maestheticmaxxing or dommaxxing?

Are you prettyboymaxxing, maestheticmaxxing or dommaxxing?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
Are you prettyboymaxxing, maestheticmaxxing or dom/mascmaxxing?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel, Yerico7, Deleted member 9779 and 3 others
I'm in love with collagen bright plump skin and maesthetics don't have any of that
So i have to make a new one called: caesthetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mfk, LooksOrDeath, to be human and 2 others
autismaxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mfk, ROTTING, Deleted member 9779 and 6 others
@SuperSaiyanMew @Gaia262 Why prettyboymaxxing?

I do have prettyboyish features but I'd prefer to look maesthetic because of location.
I don't want to look tryhard so I just have to go with what God gave me.

Dommaxxing my skull would not allow me to look aesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
maestheticmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, gymmaxedhorse and Xangsane
I have zero collagen

• So Sad
Reactions: ItsOverCel and Xangsane
Idk, prettyboymaxing ig but after bimax and genio id want slight jaw implants for more masc jaw

Trying to become a prettyboy with muscles

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, futuregigamogger, srkami and 4 others
It is, but I wouldn't look pretty regardless.
I wonder what this counts as:

• I'm turning 25 this December
  • I look quite young and boyish for my age
  • I want to preserve my hair (NW1) and wear them in a slicked-back/curtains hybrid style
  • I want to preserve my collagen with skincare and watching what I eat with lots of collagen-rich foods
  • I don't drink, smoke or take dodgy drugs
  • I am not roiding. I have a mesomorph body, 17% bf. I'd love to be 12% bf
  • I prefer to be clean-shaven
  • I wear straight-leg trousers and slightly oversized jackets and jumpers, and often wear a silver ring on my finger (with a holy script engraved on it)
  • I'd love to have redder lips. My lips are already really full because of my ethnic mix.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, LooksOrDeath, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
same here, but every time i try i get bloated and fucking hate myself because of it.
even lean bulking with low sodium bloats me, ffs

Idk, prettyboymaxing ig but after bimax and genio id want slight jaw implants for more masc jaw
same here, but every time i try i get bloated and fucking hate myself because of it.
See below:

• I want to preserve my hair (NW1) and wear them in a slicked-back/curtains hybrid style
  • I want to preserve my collagen with skincare and watching what I eat with lots of collagen-rich foods
  • I wear straight-leg trousers and slightly oversized jackets and jumpers, and often wear a silver ring on my finger (with a holy script engraved on it)
  • I'd love to have redder lips. My lips are already really full because of my ethnic mix.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
@SuperSaiyanMew @Gaia262 Why prettyboymaxxing?

I do have prettyboyish features but I'd prefer to look maesthetic because of location.
I don't want to look tryhard so I just have to go with what God gave me.

Suits my pheno better, its just understanding your base and playing to your strength/archetype. There is no real right or wrong archetype.

Also i believe the prettyboy archetype is going to have more and more value over the next decade as social media/ online dating grows. I feel masc is going to be labelled as low class and low trust, Also i believe East Asian beauty standard are merging with western standards, so expect more in the direction of k-pop/e-boys ect. I also expect a huge premium on looking youthful over anything else.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 1851 and 1 other person

prettyboy imo

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Xangsane
I'm Prettyboymaxing but I don;t know how JFL

• +1
1) use sarms to gain minimal fat
2) In case you get bloated easily find out about your insulin sensitivity. If its bad, it can fuck you up badly every time you bulk
3) You just have to accept that while gaining muscles when bulking your face is unlikely to be very chieseled, though you can keep it at least normal if you do sarms

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Suits my pheno better, its just understanding your base and playing to your strength/archetype. There is no real right or wrong archetype.

Also i believe the prettyboy archetype is going to have more and more value over the next decade as social media/ online dating grows. I feel masc is going to be labelled as low class and low trust, Also i believe East Asian beauty standard are merging with western standards, so expect more in the direction of k-pop/e-boys ect. I also expect a huge premium on looking youthful over anything else.
Gotcha.

See below, I wonder what maxxing this counts as:

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Mmmmamamamamamamaamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamammaamammmmmamamammammmmmmmmmmmmmaxxing

• +1
I'm Prettyboymaxing but I don;t know how JFL
See below

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
isn't that a cope? since it's oral it won't transform into collagen in your body. i take it tho from ordinary topically.
i have the ordinary topical one also. (+ HA)...
been 5 days so no incredible results for now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Xangsane
Screenshot 2022 10 09 23 04 56 957 commiuigallery

mogger hair so prettyboy maxxing

• +1
View attachment 1911886
mogger hair so prettyboy maxxing
Wow!

See below:

i have the ordinary topical one also. (+ HA)...
been 5 days so no incredible results for now
the peptide buffet right?
I would recommend Dr Pickart one for GHK CU works definitively but costs a shiton.

assuming you're not gymmaxed, this fits you in the prettyboy category, regardless of age

• +1
Wow!

See below:
curtains is one of the best ways to ascend if it fits your face
slickback only works for some I think
I haven't tried it yet

• +1
assuming you're not gymmaxed, this fits you in the prettyboy category, regardless of age
I'm not gymmaxxed.
Why does it fit me in the prettyboy category?

I haven't tried it yet
Yeah, I wear a style in between the two.

I haven't tried it yet
Do you think curtains fit my face? Yet mine look quite shitty and hair isnt long enough I think

See below
I'm 15 years old. So, being Prettyboy is a matter of harmony and fashion? Like, in this case I would literally just need to use Volufiline to fix my thin lips and hydrate them + probably lipstick or something to make them redder. I'm Castizo, so my skintone is white/tanned, I don't know how to define it, but I was thinking of swallowing those MT2 capsules to be able to darken my skin along with a tanning spray and sunbathe 1 hour a day. About hair and fashion, I have a round face shape so I think any style can suit me, but I was opting for this one specifically along with a Haircare routine:

I was thinking of going for brands like Lacoste, Tommy Hilfiger, Nautica, etc. to pull out a style like OldMoney

• +1
prettyboy but with sex appeal i dont wanna be a boneless giga soft

• +1
View attachment 1911891Do you think curtains fit my face? Yet mine look quite shitty and hair isnt long enough I think
I can't tell
grow the shit out and use something for volume and texture
but I do think that other hairstyles would probably fit your face better

I'm 15 years old. So, being Prettyboy is a matter of harmony and fashion? Like, in this case I would literally just need to use Volufiline to fix my thin lips and hydrate them + probably lipstick or something to make them redder. I'm Castizo, so my skintone is white/tanned, I don't know how to define it, but I was thinking of swallowing those MT2 capsules to be able to darken my skin along with a tanning spray and sunbathe 1 hour a day. About hair and fashion, I have a round face shape so I think any style can suit me, but I was opting for this one specifically along with a Haircare routine:

I was thinking of going for brands like Lacoste, Tommy Hilfiger, Nautica, etc. to pull out a style like OldMoney

Please don't associate having full lips with being a prettyboy, it's a racial trait.
I think you should also only lightly tan your skin, and softly enhance your current colouring rather than trying to be someone else you're not.
I think you should just focus on fashion, hair, don't drink or smoke and try and maintain that collagen. Don't overdo with gymmaxxing and stay the hell away from roids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and ascension!
you have/want many youthful traits, thus prettyboy
I just think my looksmaxxing plan would help me hang onto my youthful traits for as long as I can (I do look quite boyish for my age), and without looking too tryhard. I'm not trying to prettyboymaxx or fit a box, but to go with what I have naturally.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
prettyboy but with sex appeal i dont wanna be a boneless giga soft
See below

What does this count as?

@Collagenic

Softmaxes:
  • Skin 😶✨
    • Rich cuts and collagen powder (possibly soft bone broth for calcium, phosphorus and collagen) 🦴
    • 🚨 Red light therapy, copper face serum, urea moisturizer, change pillowcase every week 💧

• Face & Bones 💀
    • Remove my tongue tie, muscle activation and weightlifting to improve posture muscles and skyrocket mewing gains along with maximizing HGH & DHT/T along with Vitamins A, E, D, K. 👅💊
    • I will consult Dr. Sandra Kahn from Forwardontics to see if I'm suitable for the use of her "BOW" appliance, which will basically do Mewing and Thumb-pulling for me, which will improve and increase my maxillary projection giving me a CCWr. 💀
    • Icehodding to reduce my UEE.
    • Correct breathing patterns, which will drive the cranial movement and expand it, making it grow forward.
    • Align my body and balance my atlas and my dental arch, which is what supports my head so that it doesn't move forward and be able to have a correct head posture. DON'T CHIN TUCK
    • Increase fiber intake and eat harder foods (carrots, mastic gum, etc.) to develop the lateral part of the mandible and that, through the activity of the masseters and temporalis, develop the lateral part and allow me to increase the space in the mouth to Mew more easily.
      • Also, I'll chew on a Mouthguard to build that muscle and give that bone room for when bone remodeling (along with K2/D3 and calcium) expands laterally.

• Hair 💇‍♂️:
    • TikTok-style haircut (attached in the message I'm replying to).
    • Use a shampoo with a short list of ingredients and only shampoo x2-3 a week, but rinse my hair when it's oily (shampoo isn't needed unless hair is very dirty)
    • Condition my hair when it needs hydration

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
Improving my collagen using supplements and diet

Mewing and chewing to get better cheekbones, underreyes and jaw

Squinting and icehooding to get better eyes

Wearing amber contacts (natural color is dark brown), considering kohl eyeliner

Improving skin and lips undertone with diet, skincare, and cardiac excercise

Gymmaxxing to reach 170-176lb 10%bf, currently 152lb 20%bf

reducing bodyfat to 10% to get a leaner face

Using castor oil to thicken brows and lashes

clean shave every 2 days

Hair is medium-long length, keep hair either messy or a middle part with short curtains

voicemaxxing to get a clearer and charismatic voice

planning to buy lifts to 6'1 from 5'11

ideal goal is

Oussama Guessom

This Instagram guy

So am I maestheticmaxxing or prettyboymaxxing?

@alriodai @incel194012940

• +1
Reactions: 3links2 and Xangsane
Improving my collagen using supplements and diet

Mewing and chewing to get better cheekbones, underreyes and jaw

Squinting and icehooding to get better eyes

Wearing amber contacts (natural color is dark brown), considering kohl eyeliner

Improving skin and lips undertone with diet, skincare, and cardiac excercise

Gymmaxxing to reach 170-176lb 10%bf, currently 152lb 20%bf

reducing bodyfat to 10% to get a leaner face

Using castor oil to thicken brows and lashes

clean shave every 2 days

Hair is medium-long length, keep hair either messy or a middle part with short curtains

voicemaxxing to get a clearer and charismatic voice

planning to buy lifts to 6'1 from 5'11

ideal goal is

Oussama Guessom

View attachment 1911899

This Instagram guy

So am I maestheticmaxxing or prettyboymaxxing?

@alriodai @incel194012940
It looks like you're masc prettyboy maxxing, leaning maesthetic.

What about this:

• +1
Reactions: 3links2 and LooksOrDeath

Our goals seem pretty similiar. I am also lippilled and don't intend to roid for a good body at the cost of skin and hair.

The fashion part is also fairly similiar. I usually wear black Levi 501s or slacks with a collar shirt, jumper, or polo shirt

• +1
Reactions: 3links2 and Xangsane
Our goals seem pretty similiar. I am also lippilled and don't intend to roid for a good body at the cost of skin and hair.

The fashion part is also fairly similiar. I usually wear black Levi 501s or slacks with a collar shirt, jumper, or polo shirt
Actually, before, I wished my lips were smaller. Now I don't really care much about it and I just embrace its fullness.

I do like wearing collar shirts under jumpers.

• +1
Reactions: 3links2 and LooksOrDeath

bro nothing personal, but you look 30, tf you mean you're prettyboymaxing? and on top of that if I'm not wrong you were on tren

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 3links2 and Gaia262
Softmaxes:
  • Skin 😶✨
    • Rich cuts and collagen powder (possibly soft bone broth for calcium, phosphorus and collagen) 🦴
    • 🚨 Red light therapy, copper face serum, urea moisturizer, change pillowcase every week 💧

• Face & Bones 💀
    • Remove my tongue tie, muscle activation and weightlifting to improve posture muscles and skyrocket mewing gains along with maximizing HGH & DHT/T along with Vitamins A, E, D, K. 👅💊
    • I will consult Dr. Sandra Kahn from Forwardontics to see if I'm suitable for the use of her "BOW" appliance, which will basically do Mewing and Thumb-pulling for me, which will improve and increase my maxillary projection giving me a CCWr. 💀
    • Icehodding to reduce my UEE.
    • Correct breathing patterns, which will drive the cranial movement and expand it, making it grow forward.
    • Align my body and balance my atlas and my dental arch, which is what supports my head so that it doesn't move forward and be able to have a correct head posture. DON'T CHIN TUCK
    • Increase fiber intake and eat harder foods (carrots, mastic gum, etc.) to develop the lateral part of the mandible and that, through the activity of the masseters and temporalis, develop the lateral part and allow me to increase the space in the mouth to Mew more easily.
      • Also, I'll chew on a Mouthguard to build that muscle and give that bone room for when bone remodeling (along with K2/D3 and calcium) expands laterally.

• Hair 💇‍♂️:
    • TikTok-style haircut (attached in the message I'm replying to).
    • Use a shampoo with a short list of ingredients and only shampoo x2-3 a week, but rinse my hair when it's oily (shampoo isn't needed unless hair is very dirty)
    • Condition my hair when it needs hydration
Thoughts? @LooksOrDeath @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: 3links2, LooksOrDeath and Xangsane