Are you prettyboymaxxing, maestheticmaxxing or dommaxxing?

Are you prettyboymaxxing, maestheticmaxxing or dommaxxing?

• Total voters
Actually, before, I wished my lips were smaller. Now I don't really care much about it and I just embrace its fullness.
Nah your lips are good. Give you exotic appeal.
I do like wearing collar shirts under jumpers.
You could say it's nice in Sweater Weather. Makes you look effortlessly old money.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
bro nothing personal, but you look 30, tf you mean you're prettyboymaxing? and on top of that if I'm not wrong you were on tren

An update video will be out next week, would be interested in your thoughts :) (i don't use tren)

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Nah your lips are good. Give you exotic appeal.

You could say it's nice in Sweater Weather. Makes you look effortlessly old money.
Thank you. I learned to love my ethnic features more after school.

To be fair I only wear that combo at work or if the dress code is smart casual.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Erik-Jón
Thank you. I learned to love my ethnic features more after school.

To be fair I only wear that combo at work or if the dress code is smart casual.
I’m also ethnic to I feel your pain

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
U should never give up on collagenmaxxing being prettyboy, dom, maesthetic, ogre or whatever.. Never.

• +1
Maesthetic

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
@SuperSaiyanMew @Gaia262 Why prettyboymaxxing?

I do have prettyboyish features but I'd prefer to look maesthetic because of location.
I don't want to look tryhard so I just have to go with what God gave me.
Having developed facial features and a good amount of muscle while also maximizing specific feminine traits such as fashion, skin quality and hair is just a special sauce for women in the 18-22 age group. Or maybe perhaps the women in the age group im most attracted to. Your right to factor in your location, its just that me personally im on a college campus and the guys i see slaying are pretty boys.

This is my idea of a "prettyboy" in 2022 https://www.instagram.com/jedcal/?hl=en

• +1
@SuperSaiyanMew @Gaia262 Why prettyboymaxxing?

I do have prettyboyish features but I'd prefer to look maesthetic because of location.
I don't want to look tryhard so I just have to go with what God gave me.
so you've stop the prettyboy maxxing ? you're going to grow a stubble ?

• +1
so you've stop the prettyboy maxxing ? you're going to grow a stubble ?
I don't want to stubblemaxx.
I'm just naturally maxxing out what God gave me.

• +1
Reactions: Maesthetic
Having developed facial features and a good amount of muscle while also maximizing specific feminine traits such as fashion, skin quality and hair is just a special sauce for women in the 18-22 age group. Or maybe perhaps the women in the age group im most attracted to. Your right to factor in your location, its just that me personally im on a college campus and the guys i see slaying are pretty boys.

This is my idea of a "prettyboy" in 2022 https://www.instagram.com/jedcal/?hl=en
I'm most attracted to women aged 23 - 27. Are you not located in the UK? When I was a Uni student, the guys who were slaying were maesthetic jocks.

I wonder what this counts as:

• I'm turning 25 this December
  • I look quite young and boyish for my age
  • I want to preserve my hair (NW1) and wear them in a slicked-back/curtains hybrid style
  • I want to preserve my collagen with skincare and watching what I eat with lots of collagen-rich foods
  • I don't drink, smoke or take dodgy drugs
  • I am not roiding. I have a mesomorph body, 17% bf. I'd love to be 12% bf
  • I prefer to be clean-shaven
  • I wear straight-leg trousers and slightly oversized jackets and jumpers, and often wear a silver ring on my finger (with a holy script engraved on it)
  • I'd love to have redder lips. My lips are already really full because of my ethnic mix.
@SuperSaiyanMew @Maesthetic
What maxxing does this count as?

Framemaxxing and testosteronemaxxing

I'm just looksmaxxing in general

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
Surgerymaxxing for maximum aspie appeal

Yes, very even mix
Out of the three you mentioned, thats the most ideal.

Im trying to be maesthetic as a whole.

What I mean by that is, I want a masculine body (tall with decent physique) and I want a masculine jaw (sharp), while everything else is prettyboy (hair, skin, eyes, eyebrows, eyelashes, lips)

• +1
Out of the three you mentioned, thats the most ideal.

Im trying to be maesthetic as a whole.

What I mean by that is, I want a masculine body (tall with decent physique) and I want a masculine jaw (sharp), while everything else is prettyboy (hair, skin, eyes, eyebrows, eyelashes, lips)
I wish I were more Maesthetic.
You actually described a robust prettyboy.

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
I'm clean-maxxing. My features are too ogre to prettyboy-maxx or even maesthetic-maxx. I can't DOM-maxx because my features are too soft and round.

I just want to appear human. Not be oppressed for being ugly.

So my plan for soft-maxxes is focused around looking "clean"... it might appear like prettyboy-maxxing but that's not the goal.

• +1
Dommaxxing all the way

where is trannymaxxing option?

• JFL
In my case I have pretty boy features (nose and mouth) and strong features, (the typical hunter eyes, the width of my face and decently large zygos) apart from that I like to have stubble and I am about to turn 23 years old. I think I'm more comfortable doing maestheticmaxing

• +1
Trying to lean down to either have prettyboy or maesthetic look but my food cravings has been insane lately been so fucking hard to put the fork down. I can sit there for minutes trying to keep myself from eating while all I think of is wanting to cope with food. I’m a bloated mess. Starting to understand fatasses who find it hard to lose weight tbh

male alongside with female gaze maxxing is the most based