idc tbh I’d rather die than get perma prison

Plus I believe in eye for an eye if I kill someone and get caught death is fair

• +1
Reactions: exo and cutie_pie
Against obviously.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, cutie_pie and thenewhebbe
Eye for eye punishment isn’t a good idea. If you kill a killer, there are no less killers in the world. It’s better to just lock someone in an institution/prison and try to get them to grapple with the reasons behind the decisions they’ve made.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and cutie_pie
death penalty like in the usa is gay but im pro killing people

Eye for eye punishment isn’t a good idea. If you kill a killer, there are no less killers in the world. It’s better to just lock someone in an institution/prison and try to get them to grapple with the reasons behind the decisions they’ve made.
nah thh just kill them.

It could be abused by the people in power.

There is always a chance he is innocent.
Thats why trials should always be open

Its not always a chance someone innocent because we have enough camera evidence and witnesses

Some People cant be rehabitated

Thats why trials should always be open

Its not always a chance someone innocent because we have enough camera evidence and witnesses
It literally has only been abused throughout all of history.

Also whats the difference between killing a person and letting him be in prison all his life. Basically not a difference in punishment. So if he turned out innocent it wouldn't be murder.

And there are countless cases of people who rotted in prison for crimes they didn't commit, so your argument that every conviction is justified is just retarted and not bagged by facts

Pro under a good goverment
Anti currently

It literally has only been abused throughout all of history.

Also whats the difference between killing a person and letting him be in prison all his life. Basically not a difference in punishment. So if he turned out innocent it wouldn't be murder.

And there are countless cases of people who rotted in prison for crimes they didn't commit, so your argument that every conviction is justified is just retarted and not bagged by facts
Thats why it should be open ans should need to hit a threshold of evidence

The diffrence is cost

Alot of cases it undeniable someone commited a crime like terroist attack like in france or norway

Still can be abused.

Make him do prison work and he will earn more then it costs so he actually benefits the state in the end.
Not really

So slavery for no reason

Not really
Are you retarted? You really think a system like this can't be abused despite it having happened during all of history. "Open trials" doesn't really matter as long as you fake evidence and make it believable. If you have all the media on your site at that. Its not safe. It can always be abused.

A constitution isn't static either. If we let these loopholes in place, it could be abused even later down the line. There is no ideal system and it will also never be that way.
So slavery for no reason
Its "slavery" to prevent murder and gain a profit. Also I wouldn't call it slavery since its basically paying for your rent and food.

Are you retarted? You really think a system like this can't be abused despite it having happened during all of history. "Open trials" doesn't really matter as long as you fake evidence and make it believable. If you have all the media on your site at that. Its not safe. It can always be abused.

A constitution isn't static either. If we let these loopholes in place, it could be abused even later down the line. There is no ideal system and it will also never be that way.

Its "slavery" to prevent murder and gain a profit. Also I wouldn't call it slavery since its basically paying for your rent and food.
In all of history it havent been open and had low threashold of evidence.

Faking evidence is hard if they can do that they would just kill you or put you in prison for life you would never get out.

He can't move and can't get food elsewhere he need work what they want and he is forced to and you get sent to solitary if you dont work

And there are ideal system like the one i belive shot up a ariande grande concert in france

In all of history it havent been open and had low threashold of evidence.
So what makes you think this wouldn't happen again. Its absolutly obvious that it will get abused again. Can't you understand that?
Faking evidence is hard if they can do that they would just kill you or put you in prison for life you would never get out.
Its not hard. Just one fake witness should suffice.
He can't move and can't get food elsewhere he need work what they want and he is forced to and you get sent to solitary if you dont work
So you think he would rather die then commit to this?

this is a question based on moral abstraction

im not a cumskin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
So what makes you think this wouldn't happen again. Its absolutly obvious that it will get abused again. Can't you understand that?

Its not hard. Just one fake witness should suffice.

So you think he would rather die then commit to this?
Because its open so faking something would be caught. And only mass murder would punishable by death likr a school shooting

One witness is not enough i don't think enough to even convict someone to prison otherwise every person accused of rape would be in prison

He can't be rehabilitated so its useless to keep him alive instead of just punishment because wnjoy torture

Death penalty is not such a bad thing unless it's done through torture

Life imprisonment is far worse

• WTF
Reactions: thenewhebbe
Because its open so faking something would be caught. And only mass murder would punishable by death likr a school shooting
You can always blame someone else for what happened. Happened before. Will happen again.
He can't be rehabilitated so its useless to keep him alive instead of just punishment because wnjoy torture
We don't enjoy torture, we don't want to murder someone and want to make a profit. If he wants to die he has the option to choose so in a painfree way. It isn't cruel.

You can always blame someone else for what happened. Happened before. Will happen again.

We don't enjoy torture, we don't want to murder someone and want to make a profit. If he wants to die he has the option to choose so in a painfree way. It isn't cruel.
You can't always blame someone else it becomes impossible if its open

Human wanna live and you know that and torture him

You can't always blame someone else it becomes impossible if its open
The nayirah testimony was open. Still, the entire US population believed it. If you control the media you control what everyone thinks. Its that simple. Its an easy tool to get rid of people. Its used and will always be used.
Human wanna live and you know that and torture him
Since when is work torture? You act like I want him to be whipped and work like a slave bruh

We should have a tougher-on-crime approach in the United States for actual violent crimes such as rape, murders, and burglaries, such as what they have done in El Salvador. Not like what is currently going on where they are arresting a bunch of innocent autistic incels that sperg out on the internet. However, I don't believe we should have the death penalty for this same reason in this current American criminal justice system. In a reasonable world, I think it's only morally righteous to kill those that have done inextricable harm to others, such as in the form of extremely violent crimes.

The nayirah testimony was open. Still, the entire US population believed it. If you control the media you control what everyone thinks. Its that simple. Its an easy tool to get rid of people. Its used and will always be used.

Since when is work torture? You act like I want him to be whipped and work like a slave bruh
Good point I guess its possible for extreme small cases but they might just kill you are life in prison guama bay or said you raped a kid so you get raped and beaten to death

If I don’t wanna work a specific job i change job if I dont think the place is good.

I might instead flee to the forrest and Hunt for food just be homeless and look for food

Instead prison i can't move i can't chose job . I can't be homeless or leave to the forrest and they throw you in solidaritet confidment that is torture

I’m with the death penalty as long as the bereaved family wishes for it. What do you think about this stance?
If they are multiple familes do everyone need to say yes or what

4% of people in death row are wrongly accused. That’s why I’m against

If they are multiple familes do everyone need to say yes or what
Let’s say victim A is killed. Victim A’s family (usually parents) can decide what they want. If they wish death penalty, it should be given. Is that ok with you?

• Hmm...
Reactions: thenewhebbe
Let’s say victim A is killed. Victim A’s family (usually parents) can decide what they want. If they wish death penalty, it should be given. Is that ok with you?
I don't think it should be up to the family

We got an overpopulation problem anyway.
funny but we don’t actually have an overpopulation problem. We have an over consumption problem. We consume a lot more than we need.

4% of people in death row are wrongly accused. That’s why I’m against
Kinda changed my mind on it but when I did support it i though you needed high enough evidence to convict exempel school shooters

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Why? They are directly affected by it.

So how do we tackle it then?
Because its unfair one can be lucky Because murder a person that no one cares about the other killed someone people cared about. Its just unfair

Because its unfair one can be lucky Because murder a person that no one cares about the other killed someone people cared about. Its just unfair
I don’t follow your logic. What is unfair about the people directly affected by the criminal deciding what should be done to him? How does justice prevail?

I don’t follow your logic. What is unfair about the people directly affected by the criminal deciding what should be done to him? How does justice prevail?
Because it give diffrent punishment for the same crime

Because it give diffrent punishment for the same crime
Well not every family is satisfied with a certain punishment. What if the other family wants blood money?

Death penalty for going against People's Republic of China's Belt and Road Initiative

Anxis

Absolutely pro death penalty.

But I am more for eye for an eye principle. If someone stole some money from someone, then he will have to slave away his life to give it back to others or his family shohld be enslaved. If someone caused some physical harm, then he will need to experience the same physical suffering he inflicted to others.

If someone tortured me or my beloved one, I am not satisfied with him chilling out in prison cell paid by my taxes or getting an easy way out by being sentenced to death. I want to see him experience every single atom of suffering that he inflicted on others.

That is the true justice and it was like that in medieval times or in some places like Iran. But now we live in the worst legal system ever in human history where criminals have better lives than damaged parties.

My thread about this topic:
Thread 'Modern society is safe haven for criminals and psychopaths' https://looksmax.org/threads/modern-society-is-safe-haven-for-criminals-and-psychopaths.780974/

Pro death penalty because the cuck EU is against it so therefore if the progressives are against something then supporting it makes sense also the Bible is pro death penalty.