Are you racist?

D

Deleted member 3123

Diamond
Tbh ngl lowkey I dislike mexicans.

Fuck mexicans, if them beaners hop over the border, your son petsmart got free living targets to practice his glock aim on

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heirio, RichardSpencel, CupOfCoffee and 2 others
I don't think so but I do consider myself a race realist. I believe in average IQ differences and behaviors between races. But I don't hate anyone on the basis of race.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 2227, Yummyinmytummy and 2 others
I fucking hate crackers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Heirio, RichardSpencel and 6 others
Are women a race?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, Hades, RichardSpencel and 3 others
No my nigglet

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, LordNorwood and Deleted member 3123
I'm racist only towards men and unattractive women

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, diggbicc and Deleted member 3123
I despise gingers

• Love it
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
I don't think so but I do consider myself a race realist. I believe in average IQ differences and behaviors between races. But I don't hate anyone on the basis of race.
Would you have prefer one person's race over another considering everything else is equal

Muslims are a religion not a race.

I hate curries tbh had a curry running next to me on the trendmill smelled like masala and garlic 🤢, moved away immediately

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2527, Yummyinmytummy, RichardSpencel and 3 others
I hate curries tbh had a curry running next to me on the trendmill smelled like masala and garlic 🤢, moved away immediately
my mom made me eat indian food and ngl that shit is fire

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Would you have prefer one person's race over another considering everything else is equal
I'm not sure what you mean by that. I'll give a couple statements about my views to see if they answer your question:
-I don't care what someone's race is when it comes to being my friend or being a close part of my life. I would tbh like more friends of different races even.
-I'm intending on marrying a white person for the sole reason that I know if my kids look white they'll have better and easier lives. And with my racial makeup if I breed with a white person my kids are virtually guaranteed to look white.
-I would prefer that my own family over the generations breeds with high IQ races, preferably ME or European simply because that's what I am.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
I'm not sure what you mean by that. I'll give a couple statements about my views to see if they answer your question:
-I don't care what someone's race is when it comes to being my friend or being a close part of my life. I would tbh like more friends of different races even.
-I'm intending on marrying a white person for the sole reason that I know if my kids look white they'll have better and easier lives. And with my racial makeup if I breed with a white person my kids are virtually guaranteed to look white.
-I would prefer that my own family over the generations breeds with high IQ races, preferably ME or European simply because that's what I am.
Ok then I dont consider that racist bc I'm also deadset on a black kid bc I want a young nigga that look like me.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Ok then I dont consider that racist bc I'm also deadset on a black kid bc I want a young nigga that look like me.
Most understandable desire in the world bro

jfl. masal and garlic is good bro

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Jfl my mom made paneer and roti today. I didn’t eat it because I know what it would do to me

jfl. masal and garlic is good bro
Not when you smell like it . This other dude smells like rice flour and he’s a curry also jfl you could smell him a mile away , fucken wears his pajamas and works outs lol

• JFL
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy and FatJattMofo
Not when you smell like it . This other dude smells like rice flour and he’s a curry also jfl you could smell him a mile away , fucken wears his pajamas and works outs lol
fair enough jfl. why hate Indians tho bro?

Exactly I want to raise myself tbh. My son gonna probably be the one nigga I truly love.
Make sure you get him on hard chewing and hard mewing so he get a Gandy teir eyes. I’m gonna do the same to my son

Not really, well only if you count zionist as their own race. Those disgusting pigs tbh

• +1
Ironically I don't like most Arabs so I guess so

fair enough jfl. why hate Indians tho bro?
Dude you got to admit curries that aren’t westernized are so weird . Jfl this boomer IT consultant said my English is so powerful that if he knew English he would be hitting on the foid intern she’s a PSL 3. He’s fucken 35 man

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Dude you got to admit curries that aren’t westernized are so weird . Jfl this boomer IT consultant said my English is so powerful that if he knew English he would be hitting on the foid intern she’s a PSL 3. He’s fucken 35 man
nah tbh. I prefer the Indians that are not westernized to talk to. they tend to be better people. that consultant is funny j

EVERYONE is a little bit racist, anyone who says they aren’t is a virtue signalling liar.

No man, we all gonna die, nobody is better than nobody. But we really need to try your best to have a best possible life.

Im so sorry that is truly an insult
Tumblr n5jg8y4RBS1qdt33vo1 400

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
i dont like most first gen mexicans but that is common among all americans cant even call that racism

Nigga aren't you... Nevermind

That was just a mirror.

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and FatJattMofo
I try my best not to be, but everyday on twitter it gets harder and harder given that everyone on that app is racist.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3123
no, but i understand that multiculturalism is suicide and that there are differences between races. so i don't hate niggers because they're niggers, i hate some niggers because a decent percentage are low iq criminals. i'm taking statistics into account. it's the same as taking precaution when going swimming with sharks, not all sharks will attack you, but a decent percentage will. so you wear wire mesh or use a cage.

I prefer some races over others but I wouldn’t say it’s racist. No races are equal since they are all very different.

For example, if I had a daughter, I’d only let her marry a white man or a Berber. I’d only breed with a white girl, Berber or mulatta.

Also, I believe blacks are dumber and more agressive than other races but are physically superior. Usually likeable people but sometimes can be egotistical and hotheaded.

Whites are smarter, and the most good looking but they’re cucks/pussies. Mostly boring normies, though are generally likeable.

Asian are the smartest, but are weird and physically inferior. I’m indifferent to them.

South Indians are sometimes smart, sometimes stupid, they are very socially unaware and tend to smell terrible. They are the least aesthetic race. Usually funny and people if they westernized. Non westernized south asians piss me off so fucking much.

Not many Mexicans in Toronto so idk how they are like.

North Africans have some of the low inhib of the blacks, but aren’t as agressive and they have some of the Europeans intelligence but are not cucks. Less aesthetic than whites but probably tied with lighter skinned blacks. Very warm and likeable towards their own. Could be likeable to others, but are unpredictable and sometimes agressive.

ofc

• +1

Race realism is a massive scam it boils down to nature vs nurture never the individual violation of the individual they is not to say the average person will be Einstein however they are enough to be above average