Are you satisfied with your height ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
Almost everyone actually almost everyone I see isn't satisfied/grateful for their height .5'9 guys wanna be 5'11
5'11 wanna be 6'1
6'1 wanna be 6'3
I'm 6'3 and sometimes I too wish that I was 6'4 , is it me or everyone finds the grass greener on the other side ?
@Maesthetics=King @BoredPrince @poopoohead @Jungcuck @Nick.Harte @rand anon @Skywalker @EasyMan875 @midlatinocel @HarrierDuBois @5'7 zoomer @Bushman @rooman

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, callisto, Prince88 and 16 others
Na I'm 178 and want to be 180

• +1
Reactions: qkz, TheDragon, BoredPrince and 3 others
Yes

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Almost everyone actually almost everyone I see isn't satisfied/grateful for their height .5'9 guys wanna be 5'11
5'11 wanna be 6'1
6'1 wanna be 6'3
I'm 6'3 and sometimes I too wish that I was 6'4 , is it me or everyone finds the grass greener on the other side ?
@Maesthetics=King @BoredPrince @poopoohead @Jungcuck @Nick.Harte @rand anon @Skywalker @EasyMan875 @midlatinocel @HarrierDuBois @5'7 zoomer @Bushman @rooman
i want to be 6 ft 4+

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Roquefort and 5.5psl
I’m about 6ft and I’m happy with my height. I’m focused on improving face and body personally

Ofc it would be better to be 6’3 but I don’t care really

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Deleted member 33424, becomingnearperfect and 6 others
5'11 wanna be 6'1
6'1 wanna be 6'3
I am 180cm and I want to be 190cm.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Roquefort and 5.5psl
I'm 6'7 and at peace and bliss

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HOLYFUARK, 5'7 zoomer, BongMog and 3 others
I need 20cm to be seen as human so no, Im not happy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort and 5.5psl
I’m 5 8 and satisfied.
I’ve never lost sleep over my height.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, longjohnmong, tombradylover and 3 others
Def not. Wish I was at least 6'5

• +1
actually i would like a taller woman than me
so even shorter the better for me

so no

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, 5.5psl and MTMM
yes but wanna grow 3 more inches and reach the golden height of 6'5, not happening tho

• +1
actually i would like a taller woman than me
so even shorter the better for me

so no
so u want to get fucked by her? nice

• +1
  • JFL
I'm 5'11 and satisfied with my height

• +1
I'm 6'2 wouldn't want to be any taller, already intimidating enough as it is + with my width it's completely unnecessary for presence.

• +1
I'm content at 6'3, already get lower back pains if I stand up for too long.

• +1
When I see a heightmoggers sometimes I feel like a dwarf, but I tell myself that I heightmog most people so in the end yeah im satisfied

• +1
Yes

• +1
I am happy at 6f5, but I wish I was shorter back when I was skinny. I looked way too lanky since my arms are even longer than they should be, I have a wingspan of about 6f10. But now that I am 80 lbs heavier with 22.5 bidelt, I am happy with my height.

Lack of size/frame with good height is like buzz cut/acne on good face.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and 5.5psl
where did i say that smartass?
i like taller + prettier women
i like tall women but i want to be taller than her

• +1
Reactions: juste
i like tall women but i want to be taller than her
its kind of a fetish for me
but it really will just stay at that because im ltn

If I have to be completely honest, I wanna kill myself every fucking day. Below 6’1, which is the average height for a man, it’s a fucking nightmare.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Recessed Life and 5.5psl
Yes but I'd rather be 6'8 like my dad.
That height is so op

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck and 5.5psl
id like to be 7ft9

The more height the better as long as you aren’t disabled

• +1
Muh 6ft3 is ideal, meanwhile 19 yr olds are getting millions a year to put a ball into a net because he’s 7ft3 (barefoot)

Meanwhile Dutch giant is famous because he’s 7ft2, not 6ft2 or even 6ft6. He makes the WSM look like a coping manlet

Nobody would be here if they were 7ft

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life and 5.5psl
5'11 wanna be 6'1
6'1 wanna be 6'3
6'6 is ideal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Reformed and 5.5psl
5'11 wanna be 6'1
6'1 wanna be 6'3
I day dream about being 195cm. Can’t cope with being average height. Not until long ago I didn’t even know women complimented height

• +1
Im 5'7 i want to be 6'5 🤬

• +1
im 5'2 id like to be atleast 5'5

• +1
No im gonna rot in the dark and let natural selection happen

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: YabadiDabado and 5.5psl
I'm 187 and It's perfect for me.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and 5.5psl
Only if there is a way to fraud 2-3 inches at home, poolside or at the beach. 6'2 fraud is enough to not feel short but there aren't good enough slides made for that purpose

• +1
My height is decent(5'10), but 2-3 inches more would have been better

• +1
finally after ages of heightmaxxing I am 6 foot at 16 and all plates are open doctor says they will be open till 18-19 so I have time to grow and inject peptides so life is good bro. I obviously get mogged but now in UK its hard one in 30 or so people mog me but with chemical enhancement I will reach ZHERKA LEVEL HEIGHT (6'5-6'6 call me deluded but I will make it happen)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jungcuck and 5.5psl
finally after ages of heightmaxxing I am 6 foot at 16 and all plates are open doctor says they will be open till 18-19 so I have time to grow and inject peptides so life is good bro. I obviously get mogged but now in UK its hard one in 30 or so people mog me but with chemical enhancement I will reach ZHERKA LEVEL HEIGHT (6'5-6'6 call me deluded but I will make it happen)
but to be fair last year I was 5'7 at 15 so I have already grow 5 inches and I am hoping for more growth

• Love it
but to be fair last year I was 5'7 at 15 so I have already grow 5 inches and I am hoping for more growth
I am satisfied but it will get better for all of us @5.5psl dw bro we will mog everyone

• Love it
I'm not upset about it but I want to be a little taller

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and 5.5psl
i actually wanna be a little shorter, since being 6'6 is kinda unpractical in many ways and the difference between 6'4 and 6'6 isn't that much, so i'd much rather be 6'3-6'4.

• +1
5'11 wanna be 6'1
6'1 wanna be 6'3
No, too many zoomers or even adults are as tall as I am

• +1
6'2-3 if i were an inch taller that would only be useful for sports im tall and wide i am satisfied

• +1
195cm and I would rather be 190cm, I think that would be optimal for aesthetics but I can't complain. Getting clothes that fit is always a bit of a problem tho.

• +1
I was satisfied with my height until I joined .org

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, mugly, watah and 4 others
5'9 and always wished I was shorter because the shorter you are the more bitches you get. Now I don't care though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, BoredPrince, midlatinocel and 1 other person
Ofc not bhai :feelswhy:

• So Sad
i wish i was 1-1.5 inches taller as 6'2 is very common among zoomers.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and 5.5psl
I’m about 6ft and I’m happy with my height. I’m focused on improving face and body personally

Ofc it would be better to be 6’3 but I don’t care really
Just wear lifts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl