Are you satisfied with your height ?

No but height is mostly cope. Today i met some guy who is 2 meters tall and the difference isn't that big (im 174cm) if your face is top notch.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
I’d like to be 6’8

Almost everyone actually almost everyone I see isn't satisfied/grateful for their height .5'9 guys wanna be 5'11
5'11 wanna be 6'1
6'1 wanna be 6'3
I'm 6'3 and sometimes I too wish that I was 6'4 , is it me or everyone finds the grass greener on the other side ?
@Maesthetics=King @BoredPrince @poopoohead @Jungcuck @Nick.Harte @rand anon @Skywalker @EasyMan875 @midlatinocel @HarrierDuBois @5'7 zoomer @Bushman @rooman
I’m 174cm fuck no

No cuz ik I've stunted. Measuring my long bones tell me i should be 6'1-6'3

anytime I feel insecure about being 5’9 I just wear 0.5-1 inch lifts and mentally it makes me feel much better girls tell me I look 6ft tall so I just stopped caring because it doesn’t rlly matter when u can fraud and wear 1 layer lifts which is nothing. Never understood why amnesia wears 4 inch lifts getting to 5’11 and frauding 6ft is more than enough for most good looking girls if ur face is good @Amnesia. I guess if u wanna be the best of the best that’s different tho

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 27472
I'm 5'11 and stretch cope daily past plate closure so no

Just wear lifts
What size do you wear?

I’m just worried if I ever meet a good girl in my lifts which I would maybe LTR I would have to fraud height 24/7 with her. Atm I just wear 1 inch lifts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Yes, I heightmog 99% of population (6’4”).
Last time I was at the airport I didn’t see a single person that was taller, felt good.

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl
I'm 6'2 and feel like a manlet

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
5'9 frauding 5'10

quality of my life improves visibly even with just a 1-inch fraud

definitely not happy being 5'9

Almost everyone actually almost everyone I see isn't satisfied/grateful for their height .5'9 guys wanna be 5'11
5'11 wanna be 6'1
6'1 wanna be 6'3
I'm 6'3 and sometimes I too wish that I was 6'4 , is it me or everyone finds the grass greener on the other side ?
@Maesthetics=King @BoredPrince @poopoohead @Jungcuck @Nick.Harte @rand anon @Skywalker @EasyMan875 @midlatinocel @HarrierDuBois @5'7 zoomer @Bushman @rooman
I’m 5’3 nigga turbomanlet height

Yeah 6'1 would be nice instead of 5'11. I was referred as the tall kid in elementary school lol I just stopped growing at 15 with my 60cm skull circumference and a 6'2 arm span lol. But my mum is 4'11 so I dont complain better be focusing on face and frame

Kinda depends. I wish I was like 6'4. But on The other Hand I got a diceroll thats taller than 85% of men.

No but I can’t do anything about it so why let it bother me. Just one more unnecessary thing to stress about

No thats why i fraud with 2 inch lifts

I'm 171 I wanna be 180

ABSOLUTELY NOT I'm 5'11 but would want to be 6'2 at least 6'1

I am 6'1,5 but I am pretty sure that I would be happy with my height if I was 6'5 or 6'6.

I am and I'm 5'10 ig I have decent face

5'11 wanna be 6'1
6'1 wanna be 6'3
I dont think anyone is

It's just human nature to want more

I used to be turbo manlet (4'8 at 14yo) and prayed to be able to reach 6'0

Now I'm 6'2 and want to be 6'4 (still growing a tiny bit so there's hope)

5'9 and no i wish to be at least 5'11

I'm 5'8 and I don't really give a shit.

Im 5'4 but still growing. so no