simematic
bonemaxer
- Joined
- Aug 9, 2026
- Posts
- 5,101
- Reputation
- 8,596
like it shouldnt be much popular
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
i wanted to join for like 3 years and i decided that this year was the timelike it shouldnt be much popular
like you should find this by accident like you think you look bad and type how to improve this and go to this siteWhat
gooodi wanted to join for like 3 years and i decided that this year was the time
yeah man i joined in like 2017 and sallu don, clavicular and all the other old niggas were my best friends but i later had to delete iti wanted to join for like 3 years and i decided that this year was the time
2023 isnt even old bro,im js sayingyeah man i joined in like 2017 and sallu don, clavicular and all the other old niggas were my best friends but i later had to delete it
he said his experience2023 isnt even old bro,im js saying
Rekao je to sarkasticno u smislu da sere (sto i ja mislim)he said his experience
i wanted to join for like 3 years and i decided that this year was the time
ma sprdam seRekao je to sarkasticno u smislu da sere (sto i ja mislim)
i wanted to join at end of last year but i joined this year
are you fucking retarted? i just didnt know how to join you dumbfuck
same i didnt know what to type on why do you want to join i was scaredare you fucking retarted? i just didnt know how to join you dumbfuck
Ye that's how dudes found it back in the day when there was no TikTok it's actually kinda sad what a teen had to go through to end up on an unknown autist forum back in 2018-2020 but most or at least some have ascended hard since then like @ZyzzReincarnatelike you should find this by accident like you think you look bad and type how to improve this and go to this site
Boy youi wanted to join for like 3 years and i decided that this year was the time
are lying
I joined in 2019
but I lost my
account so shut
the f*ck up
fairs brolike it shouldnt be much popular
dude you guys are so insuferrable,i just said that i knew about this forum 3 years agoBoy youare lying
I joined in 2019
but I lost my
account so shut
the f*ck up
![]()
So did idude you guys are so insuferrable,i just said that i knew about this forum 3 years ago
but I didn't sign
up because I was
to busy having sex
with your mom
stfu pls,go back to tiktokSo did ibut I didn't sign
up because I was
to busy having sex
with your mom
![]()
I usestfu pls,go back to tiktok
youtube shorts
not tiktok because
my mom said tiktok
is bad
dude i said shut the fuck upI useyoutube shorts
not tiktok because
my mom said tiktok
is bad
![]()
I had found out about the form in early 2022 on Reddit but I stayed there just readinglike it shouldnt be much popular



lolllI had found out about the form in early 2022 on Reddit but I stayed there just reading![]()
bro how could you guys join i ve been rejected since 2023 and i have 13 emails right nowI had found out about the form in early 2022 on Reddit but I stayed there just reading![]()
I don't know I haven't been rejected on any account, you just have to type your heart out and not seem like a trollbro how could you guys join i ve been rejected since 2023 and i have 13 emails right now
I found it when I looked up "whats fwhr"like it shouldnt be much popular
did you knew about bp that timeI found it when I looked up "whats fwhr"
Yeah I was trying to measure my facedid you knew about bp that time
yeah it was tough. everybody i talked about these kinds of things w/ thought i was insaneit's actually kinda sad what a teen had to go through to end up on an unknown autist forum back in 2018-2020
I have no clue, I found this off of instagramlike it shouldnt be much popular