rt6ldarboyo
OK
- Joined
- Jul 17, 2026
- Posts
- 1,691
- Reputation
- 3,321
I’m tall skulled cuz of my nordid pheno
@simematic @Jordan Barrett @Gen1leman @hopelessmanlet32
@simematic @Jordan Barrett @Gen1leman @hopelessmanlet32
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
BumpI’m tall skulled cuz of my nordid pheno
@simematic @Jordan Barrett @Gen1leman @hopelessmanlet32
cool what’s your phenoSkide wulled
Wide skulled within ideal rangeI’m tall skulled cuz of my nordid pheno
@simematic @Jordan Barrett @Gen1leman @hopelessmanlet32
mirinWide skulled within ideal range
based, pheno?Tall skulled
what’s your ethnicityTall skulled but cos my skull is bigger than most people, my skull is also wider than most peoples
I’m black, idk much about phenosbased, pheno?
mirinTall skulled
what’s your ancestry thenI’m black, idk much about phenos
Im british but my pheno is south caucasoid/ kinda Mediterranidwhat’s your ethnicity
I’ll just show u in pmswhat’s your ancestry then
WideI’m tall skulled cuz of my nordid pheno
@simematic @Jordan Barrett @Gen1leman @hopelessmanlet32
wideI’m tall skulled cuz of my nordid pheno
@simematic @Jordan Barrett @Gen1leman @hopelessmanlet32
mirin I’m from Hungary and my pheno is nordid I’m far away from my phenos regionIm british but my pheno is south caucasoid/ kinda Mediterranid
Jeez mirin
Mirinmirin I’m from Hungary and my pheno is nordid I’m far away from my phenos region
Are you downgrown?i have a tall narrow skull brutal
WideI’m tall skulled cuz of my nordid pheno
@simematic @Jordan Barrett @Gen1leman @hopelessmanlet32
bothI’m tall skulled cuz of my nordid pheno
@simematic @Jordan Barrett @Gen1leman @hopelessmanlet32
