Are you're parents racist?

4ever

4ever

A pigeon is speaking. Listen and Learn!
Or xenophobic? Do they talk down on other religions at home?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
No and no, but they acknowledge flaws and issues that are pervasive within certain races and religions via pattern recognition

Yes my parents make fun of Indians (i don’t that much) and they’ve talked about how Asian foids like white guys before which was interesting but they’re not openly racist I don’t think

Yeah ig, my dad hates all shitskins openly, and my mom is just a regular conservative person that lefties would call racist, but she's probably done more to help immigrants (considering the job she's working) that most leftists have.

• Hmm...
yeah
mostly towards zim and nigerians tho

• Woah
Yes and yes

Any normal person is racist

Yes and yes
Any normal person is racist
Yeah ig, my dad hates all shitskins openly, and my mom is just a regular conservative person that lefties would call racist, but she's probably done more to help immigrants (considering the job she's working) that most leftists have.
Yes my parents make fun of Indians (i don’t that much) and they’ve talked about how Asian foids like white guys before which was interesting but they’re not openly racist I don’t think
No and no, but they acknowledge flaws and issues that are pervasive within certain races and religions via pattern recognition
What are they saying?