If you're still living with parents past 25 kys

Huge cope. Live with parents to lower expenditure to fuel your lifestyle but be outgoing enough to not be at home most of time
You're the one coping, Devansh. I'm being serious when I say a fully developed man should actually kill himself if he isnt in the process of living away from his parents by age 25. Most adults can't wait to escape

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
You're the one coping, Devansh. I'm being serious when I say a fully developed man should actually kill himself if he isnt in the process of living away from his parents by age 25. Most adults can't wait to escape
I dont have money for it. If i was rich af, i would want that to. But i need to be realistic and that is best move for most

I dont have money for it. If i was rich af, i would want that to. But i need to be realistic and that is best move for most
Well yeah so you're coping

The average age at which young people in Spain leave the parental home and live independently is 30.3 years, four more than the EU average and the highest age of emancipation in the past 20 years (see Figure 1). More than 80% of the population aged between 16 and 29 live at home compared with an EU average of 68%.
I still have 6 and a half years left.

What are you even saving money for at this point? Ideally you should have moved out years earlier.

You can be NEET but being a NEET past age 25 in your parents' house is so sad it's better to just be a wageslave at that point
Such a terrible trait

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Such a terrible trait
If you think it's bait to say you're a loser if you're living with your parents at 25 you need to get outside. Only on a forum of inexperienced losers would this be a controversial take or seen as "bait"

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
If you think it's bait to say you're a loser if you're living with your parents at 25 you need to get outside. Only on a forum of inexperienced losers would this be a controversial take or seen as "bait"
What bait i said trait

As in its a shit trait to live with ur parents after 25 as a man

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
What bait i said trait

As in its a shit trait to live with ur parents after 25 as a man
My bad I just woke up and my eyes are blurry

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme