Are YouTube workouts cope?

D

Deleted member 6305

I have a BBC with no melanin
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Posts
47,049
Reputation
65,136
I was watching this YouTuber reaction to her workout results, obviously she picked the best results duh
But anyways, it's only 10 min a day for 2 weeks, I'll try it today.
 
No workouts for your subhuman height and face
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902 and Deleted member 6497
Only watch Athlean X, he is legit.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 6305
Athlean x dot com
6BDD1319 1CD2 4B58 A18E 339635223188
 

Attachments

  • BD116A5F-3308-43ED-96D7-4E762A533A34.png
    BD116A5F-3308-43ED-96D7-4E762A533A34.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6305
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323

Similar threads

GrandInquisitor
Replies
0
Views
38
GrandInquisitor
GrandInquisitor
B
Replies
64
Views
186
FiendFiend
FiendFiend
CalvinAscends
Replies
0
Views
20
CalvinAscends
CalvinAscends
Lorence
Replies
0
Views
32
Lorence
Lorence
arlo_420
Replies
17
Views
83
Gen1leman
Gen1leman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top