Are youtubers mostly incels?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage

Random ass physics video uses sexual success/failure as an example. Why? Becuase it is the most important thing in a male's life and the uploader wisehs there is a universe where the girl said "yes".

But the truth is tha even if this neomarxist physics are, in no universe will the girl let you fuck her because the blacpill is a multiversal law.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
first youtubers who stsrted in 2009-2010 were mostly incels but nowdays theres almost only prettyboys and e-thots

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
The blackpill is the biggest truth you'll ever discover.

Even on other planets and in other dimensions the blackpill is true.

Random ass physics video uses sexual success/failure as an example. Why? Becuase it is the most important thing in a male's life and the uploader wisehs there is a universe where the girl said "yes".
brutal and true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 209
Top trending youtubers from the 2011 period were normies or Chadlites who statusmaxxed (Pewdiepie, Markiplier). Some look incel but have cute girlfriends either way due to money, status and low inhib. Logan Paul has the flattest face I've ever seen in a man with his pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Top trending youtubers from the 2011 period were normies or Chadlites who statusmaxxed (Pewdiepie, Markiplier). Some look incel but have cute girlfriends either way due to money, status and low inhib. Logan Paul has the flattest face I've ever seen in a man with his pheno

fuck men who get lucky tbh ngl

fuck men who get lucky tbh ngl
It's all about environment and low inhib tbh. These autists were screaming and breaking shit before it was considered a good trait

It's all about environment and low inhib tbh. These autists were screaming and breaking shit before it was considered a good trait

im low inhib and i didnt get shit

im low inhib and i didnt get shit
I'm low inhib too but I don't record myself screaming and breaking stuff. Most youtubers are high IQ and have a good deal of knowledge into entertainment mechanics and what it takes to have a following. I wouldn't be able to break it big as a youtuber because I don't know how to sort it out

I'm low inhib too but I don't record myself screaming and breaking stuff. Most youtubers are high IQ and have a good deal of knowledge into entertainment mechanics and what it takes to have a following. I wouldn't be able to break it big as a youtuber because I don't know how to sort it out

i gave up on women and went to fagdom

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
I was born having given up on women. Can't manage to put effort into wanting to appeal to them

traps are better anyway. they look like women but actually have hearts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
They rot in their basements while eating fast food and browsing /r9k/. They were incels just like us

Very flat maxilla. It's particularly noticeable from his profile
JFL I went to highschool with some trannies and that was 5+ years ago, there were scene twink boys who probably crossdressed in their bedrooms and fucked strangers on grindr too no doubt.

JFL at living in 3rd world country, I can only assume traps are everywhere now thanks to the popularity of 4chan and anime

JFL I went to highschool with some trannies and that was 5+ years ago, there were scene twink boys who probably crossdressed in their bedrooms and fucked strangers on grindr too no doubt.

JFL at living in 3rd world country, I can only assume traps are everywhere now thanks to the popularity of 4chan and anime
My previous school had a bunch of them. One actually started taking estrogen and changed his name JFL. They were mostly into the goth aesthetic and looked like they fucked each other too. Didn't really correlate to the trap aesthetic of /r9k/ though

• JFL
I can't fucking stand my midface

there are some incels, often in gaming