Are Zurzolo, Delon, and Chico the most appealing faces ever?

ltsOver

ltsOver

Zurzolomaxxing
Tbh never seen someone with more appeal than them.

@delonisliterallyme @maou @greycel @sub5outsider @appealmaxed

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, mayo mogger, KIVVV and 3 others
why no response @alurmo

• Ugh..
Reactions: mayo mogger
@6ft4 agree?

• Ugh..
no they are just the most relatable faces to incels because they have average features and there attraction is all from hair/symetry/skin and harmony,you only like them because it gives you false hope,real moggers are ppl like paul walker

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, socialcel, Clqs and 1 other person
frl
but what abt orb tho

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
zurzolo cant compete with Chico and Alain they are on different level, all 3 of them insane appeal, what u think about prime Roberts btw?

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver
he permma squints so would look autistic ir,hes mtn unfrauded in normal lighting
his frame and height is still unmatched tho
and the fact that he ascended

no they are just the most relatable faces to incels because they have average features and there attraction is all from hair/symetry/skin and harmony,you only like them because it gives you false hope,real moggers are ppl like paul walker
very pointless and retarded reply.

literally Delon and chico mog the fuck out of that walker guy

• Ugh..
zurzolo cant compete with Chico and Alain they are on different level, all 3 of them insane appeal, what u think about prime Roberts btw?

doesn't load

• Ugh..
Delon appeals to all ages

h
look at this,same age paul walker besides chico with makeup and he still looks fucking ugly as shit,chico is afag,he peaked for 1-2 years and all of his photos are makeup photos lol

Last edited:
I have the most appealing face so no.

These are better edits.

@leanmaxx74 is right. People relate to him because I explained it in this thread:

Not just women btw, men who are new to Blackpill always enter with Chico.
Maturing is realising Elias De Poot (higher PSL) is on top
Everybody starts PSL like you brother. Myself too many years back. I thought Lachowski/ Delon were incredible, but the truth is when you start seeing more and more good looking people they simmer out in the face of true genetic rarity. Which is strikingness itself

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, ltsOver and Manana
said the indiand intel

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Zurzolo kinda reminds me of Delon

• JFL
Reactions: maou
View attachment 2982289
View attachment 2982296

These are better edits.

@leanmaxx74 is right. People relate to him because I explained it in this thread:

Everybody starts PSL like you brother. Myself too many years back. I thought Lachowski/ Delon were incredible, but the truth is when you start seeing more and more good looking people they simmer out in the face of true genetic rarity. Which is strikingness itself
Well said but it's really rare to find striking faces nowadays even if you do they will look like ogre's.

Also most psl gods have high trust high averagness faces so this is just a theory made by you?

• Ugh..
zurzolo appeal is extremely high to jb cos if dead eyes i think, none of this features other than that are above average imo.

delon and chico both primes mog zurzolo, they are literal psl gods

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and ltsOver
chico is chad so yeah

delon and zurzolo arent, so no

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and maou
  • Ugh..
zurzolo appeal is extremely high to jb cos if dead eyes i think, none of this features other than that are above average imo.

delon and chico both primes mog zurzolo, they are literal psl gods
thread is abt appeal bro but correct

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and mayo mogger
Well said but it's really rare to find striking faces nowadays even if you do they will look like ogre's.

Also most psl gods have high trust high averagness faces so this is just a theory made by you?
This isn't a theory. Well, I mean it is but it isn't a theory as you might've heard elsewhere on this site. This holds merit, its more of an explanation

You're right about the striking faces looking ogre part.

PSL Icons don't necessarily have high averageness faces. In fact most don't. They have high levels of youth/health indicators, that people conflate with making them appear "normal". Here is my Chad+ tierlist. I put Lorenzo Zurzolo at Low Chad (6-6.25 PSL).

7.5 PSL+: (Terra chad, beyond all PSL icons and chads) IRL morph tier, 1/ 250 000 000 - <20 alive
Example: Hernan Drago, Isaac Moreno. Prime Salludon (not even a joke, compare him to others side by side), Hexum

7 PSL+: (PSL icon) Worshipped here, 1/ 25 000 000 - <200 alive
Example: High tier example (7.25+ PSL) = Barrett, De Poot, Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz, Gandy, Alexander Zanoza, Louis Allen III
Normal example (7+ PSL) = Atesh Salih, Jorge Del Rio, Tyson Ballou, O’ Pry, Meeks, Henry Cavill, Massimo Del Sante

6.75 PSL+: (Giga chad) Once a lifetime you'll see one, 1/ 1 000 000 - <4000 alive
Example: Ian sommerhalder, Francsisco Lachowski, Zach Cox, Jeff Seid, Allesandro Dellisola, Simonas Pham

6.5 PSL+: (High chad) Once every few years you'll see one, 1/ 50 000 - <80000 alive
Example: Saafiir, Kaden Hammond, Colton Haynes, Sam Dezz

6 PSL+: (Chad) Few times a year sighting if you live in a busy city, 1/ 2 000 - <2 000 000 alive
Example: Mid tier chad example (6.25+ PSL) = Zayn Malik, Amnesia, Damian Kater
Low tier chad example (6+ PSL) = Lorenzo Zurzolo, Alan Ritchson, Alain Delon

Btw, APPEAL =/= PSL, so some giga/high chads like Lachowski or Delon may have more appeal than even 7.25 PSL+. Explained in thread I linked earlier.
Tbh, 7.25 PSL+ have probably less appeal because they look so uncanny and perfect. For example, that Twitch streamer Amouranth thought Salludon had a Gigachad Filter on and "isn't real".

Last edited:
  • +1
chico is chad so yeah

delon and zurzolo arent, so no
Delon is guy that still talked more then 60 years after hes prime theres a reason for that i dont see Zurzolo Walker being in that conversation

• +1
This isn't a theory. Well, I mean it is but it isn't a theory as you might've heard elsewhere on this site. This holds merit, its more of an explanation

PSL Icons don't necessarily have high averageness faces. In fact most don't. Here is my Chad+ tierlist. I put Lorenzo Zurzolo at Low Chad (6-6.25 PSL).

7.5 PSL+: (Terra chad, beyond all PSL icons and chads) IRL morph tier, 1/ 250 000 000 - <20 alive
Example: Hernan Drago, Isaac Moreno. Prime Salludon (not even a joke, compare him to others side by side), Hexum

Example: High tier example (7.25+ PSL) = Barrett, De Poot, Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz, Gandy, Alexander Zanoza, Louis Allen III
Normal example (7+ PSL) = Atesh Salih, Jorge Del Rio, Tyson Ballou, O’ Pry, Meeks, Henry Cavill, Massimo Del Sante

6.75 PSL+: (Giga chad) Once a lifetime you'll see one, 1/ 1 000 000 - <4000 alive
Example: Ian sommerhalder, Francsisco Lachowski, Zach Cox, Jeff Seid, Allesandro Dellisola, Simonas Pham

6.5 PSL+: (High chad) Once every few years you'll see one, 1/ 50 000 - <80000 alive

6 PSL+: (Chad) Few times a year sighting if you live in a busy city, 1/ 2 000 - <2 000 000 alive

Btw, APPEAL =/= PSL, so some giga/high chads like Lachowski or Delon may have more appeal than even 7.25 PSL+. Explained in thread I linked earlier.
Tbh, 7.25 PSL+ have probably less appeal because they look so uncanny and perfect. For example, that Twitch streamer Amouranth thought Salludon had a Gigachad Filter on and "isn't real".
you are stupid bitch, you put Salludon above Chico

• +1

PSL Icons don't necessarily have high averageness faces. In fact most don't. Here is my Chad+ tierlist. I put Lorenzo Zurzolo at Low Chad (6-6.25 PSL).

Idk..

Why would I rather choose to be more appealing rather than striking ogre? I'd choose to look like delon over drago any day.

its preference ig

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mayo mogger, greycel and maou
  • Ugh..
HAHAHAH 2 years in this shithole and his opinions
thinking delon is chad is the usual greycel opinion. dont worry, i used to think the same
Delon is guy that still talked more then 60 years after hes prime theres a reason for that i dont see Zurzolo Walker being in that conversation
maybe cause one is 25 and the other died 10 yrs ago? in 50 years maybe we can make that comparison. delon was a legendary movie star, thats why hes talked about

thinking delon is chad is the usual greycel opinion. dont worry, i used to think the same

maybe cause one is 25 and the other died 10 yrs ago? in 50 years maybe we can make that comparison. delon was a legendary movie star, thats why hes talked about
dumb bitch, he was legendary movie star because of looks to begin with

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and ltsOver

but there are a lot of legendary movie stars that are talked like Delon is especially by women

• +1

he was literally worshipped by women for his looks from 60 years ago to today. JB's still make edits of him and they get hundreads of thousands of views even though his looks are long gone now.

why do you think he was legendary movie star? He had talent in acting or because he was literally 7PSL gigachad ? you are so dumb lmao

• +1
you are stupid bitch, you put Salludon above Chico
In terms of PSL retard. I've been on this site and blackpill forums/subreddits for over 4 years. I couldn't give less of a shit what a random newgen tiktok greycel thinks.

Based off how personally you are taking this, I can already tell you aren't thinking from an objective standpoint.
In terms of PSL, which measures AESTHETICS, he is one of the highest of all time (not just in the world right now):

His strikingness is unparalleled.
Like I said Amouranth's reaction says enough, she didn't even think he looked real:

APPEAL =/= PSL, and Salludon has greater appeal to all ages anyways. Prime Chico will have higher appeal to girls 14-20, with a grey area for 18-20 where Salludon has likely the same. 20+, 100% Salludon has far greater.

Out of Prime Salludon:

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
dumb bitch, he was legendary movie star because of looks to begin with
watch your mouth shitskin
but there are a lot of legendary movie stars that are talked like Delon is especially by women
are or arent?
he was literally worshipped by women for his looks from 60 years ago to today. JB's still make edits of him and they get hundreads of thousands of views even though his looks are long gone now.

why do you think he was legendary movie star? He had talent in acting or because he was literally 7PSL gigachad ? you are so dumb lmao
ok? gosling has been worshipped for the past 20 years despite 4 psl face. htn face + romance movie superstar is enough for that sort of treatment

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
In terms of PSL retard. I've been on this site and blackpill forums/subreddits for over 4 years. I couldn't give less of a shit what a random newgen tiktok greycel thinks.

Based off how personally you are taking this, I can already tell you aren't thinking from an objective standpoint.
In terms of PSL, which measures AESTHETICS, he is one of the highest of all time (not just in the world right now):
View attachment 2982306View attachment 2982307

Like I said Amouranth's reaction says enough, she didn't even think he looked real:

APPEAL =/= PSL, and Salludon has greater appeal to all ages anyways. Prime Chico will have higher appeal to girls 14-20, with a grey area for 18-20 where Salludon has likely the same. 20+, 100% Salludon has far greater.

Out of Prime Salludon:

IMG 4890

• Love it
Reactions: greycel
Zurzolo has 0 appeal when put next to dimorphic chads, mirin cope

• +1

View attachment 2982306View attachment 2982307

Out of Prime Salludon:

Ok for this striking appearance, you just want them to have hollow cheeks and squint like an aspie llike salludon in this pic lmao.

Also just use the opinion of a horny whore on twitch theory. Every girl would choose Chico and Delon over this low class curry that looks aspie anyday.

Don't get me wrong Salludon is still a 6.5 PSL for me but doesn't come near Chico and Delon and he easily mogs Zurzolo.

Women don't even like ''striking'' faces that much (to all age groups) it just looks too intimidating and high trust high appeal with some strikingness is always better, hernan drago can be an example ok

• Ugh..
Zurzolo has 0 appeal when put next to dimorphic chads, mirin cope
ok fag he has way more appeal than maher

and chico and delon are the highest of all and would brutally mog those ''dimorphic chad''