Are Zurzolo, Delon, and Chico the most appealing faces ever?

@mayo mogger shut the fuck up shitskin

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
ok fag he has way more appeal than maher

and chico and delon are the highest of all and would brutally mog those ''dimorphic chad''
You joined 2 weeks ago so I don’t really blame you for being a retard.

Look up some maherfishes.

@cytoplasm is right abt delon btw and you can keep coping

• +1
Reactions: greycel and cytoplasm
You joined 2 weeks ago so I don’t really blame you for being a retard.

Look up some maherfishes.

@cytoplasm is right abt delon btw and you can keep coping
maher would mog irl them

face and appeal they mog

i've been here for longer than you

Idk..

Why would I rather choose to be more appealing rather than striking ogre? I'd choose to look like delon over drago any day.

its preference ig
That's besides the point.
Having high averageness is good if you are not NT, for example if you had Autism. Like I mentioned in the thread, you have to try less to gain the trust of another girl. But equally, the amount of primal lust you get from the women will be capped lower than the alternative.
So for most people on this site, they'll benefit from this.

And the more striking/ low-trust you look, the more NT you'll essentially have to be.

I'd choose to be Drago. I age better, have bones meaning much higher respect from men, have appeal from all age ranges (note how we are comparing between the two, not thinking objectively. Objectively he is far beyond the looks level for girls of every age range, and the scenario of a woman being in close proximity of the other is 0. Even being with one of them is close to 0 on its own. So he will be treated exceptionally well from women of all ages), have higher appeal with older women (whereas Chico/Delon will be capped where women would not find them attractive enough for older, such as 40+ Delon).
Ok for this striking appearance, you just want them to have hollow cheeks and squint like an aspie llike salludon in this pic lmao.

Also just use the opinion of a horny whore on twitch theory. Every girl would choose Chico and Delon over this low class curry that looks aspie anyday.

Don't get me wrong Salludon is still a 6.5 PSL for me but doesn't come near Chico and Delon and he easily mogs Zurzolo.

Women don't even like ''striking'' faces that much (to all age groups) it just looks too intimidating and high trust high appeal with some strikingness is always better, hernan drago can be an example ok
Why are you taking what I'm saying personally. I'm talking objectively and soon you'll understand what I'm saying too. I used to defend Lachowski aswell back in 2020 on subreddits.
Salludon is much higher objectively speaking, he is over an entire PSL point above Delon. Delon has round eyes, curved jaw, lack of angularity. He does however have striking zygos and A30 deep blue eyes. He is a low Chad objectively. You seem to miss the paragraph I wrote at the bottom of my Chad tierlist

@mayo mogger and @socialcel are right

Women love strikingness primally. It is a dimorphic trait, signalling high agressiveness. Of course there is a limit, and being acceptable looking for society is important to women too.
You seem like a good dude, but you've got a lot to learn, don't go around with that ego brother.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and ltsOver
Salludon would be invisible next to Delon

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
That's besides the point.
Having high averageness is good if you are not NT, for example if you had Autism. Like I mentioned in the thread, you have to try less to gain the trust of another girl. But equally, the amount of primal lust you get from the women will be capped lower than the alternative.
So for most people on this site, they'll benefit from this.

And the more striking/ low-trust you look, the more NT you'll essentially have to be.

I'd choose to be Drago. I age better, have bones meaning much higher respect from men, have appeal from all age ranges (note how we are comparing between the two, not thinking objectively. Objectively he is far beyond the looks level for girls of every age range, and the scenario of a woman being in close proximity of the other is 0. Even being with one of them is close to 0 on its own. So he will be treated exceptionally well from women of all ages), have higher appeal with older women (whereas Chico/Delon will be capped where women would not find them attractive enough for older, such as 40+ Delon).

Why are you taking what I'm saying personally. I'm talking objectively and soon you'll understand what I'm saying too. I used to defend Lachowski aswell back in 2020 on subreddits.
Salludon is much higher objectively speaking, he is over an entire PSL point above Delon. Delon has round eyes, curved jaw, lack of angularity. He does however have striking zygos and A30 deep blue eyes. He is a low Chad objectively. You seem to miss the paragraph I wrote at the bottom of my Chad tierlist

@mayo mogger and @socialcel are right

Women love strikingness primally. It is a dimorphic trait, signalling high agressiveness. Of course there is a limit, and being acceptable looking for society is important to women too.
You seem like a good dude, but you've got a lot to learn, don't go around with that ego brother.
wdym ego? It’s my opinion and you said yours

You are right abt all of this literally all is true

But I’d STILL wanna look like delon not salludon lol

• +1
wdym ego? It’s my opinion and you said yours

You are right abt all of this literally all is true
Nah not with me haha, I was talking about how you were talking to @socialcel and @mayo mogger. Also mirin if you actually have been here from before @socialcel. I'm assuming you came in with the tiktokcel wave on August 8th?
If I didn't make this account a few days earlier, I'd have lost the name greycel for sure
But I’d STILL wanna look like delon not salludon lol
To each their own 🤠:coffee:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: socialcel and ltsOver
Nah not with me haha, I was talking about how you were talking to @socialcel and @mayo mogger. Also mirin if you actually have been here from before @socialcel. I'm assuming you came in with the tiktokcel wave on August 8th?
If I didn't make this account a few days earlier, I'd have lost the name greycel for sure

To each their own 🤠:coffee:
I was here from January, found wheat waffles last year jfl,

Cheers man

• +1
thread is abt appeal bro but correct
they all have high appeal
it just depends on who they appeal to
like zurzzolo may be younger girls, where as delon older, and chico middle.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel