Are zygos the best feature to have irl?

It’s decent and your zygos width doesn’t falio as bad so you say it does

Tbh your biggest falio is your pheno

his pheno is good, not every pheno has to be nordic as fuck. he has black hair eyebrows and good skin tone.

next time say "you dont have blue eyes" bro

because you listen to ethnics all, but that shit doesnt matter in real life nearly as much. explain whats wrong wit his pheno????? jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 5892 and 2 others
chin is needed to be a man and usually enough to be attractive, if not you need the whole jaw.
and zygos are needed to be top tier with the link to the eye area
yea but good zygos don't mean good undereye support, really depends on upper maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, datboijj, Tom Jones and 2 others
his pheno is good, not every pheno has to be nordic as fuck. he has black hair eyebrows and good skin tone.

because you listen to ethnics all, but that shit doesnt matter in real life nearly as much. explain whats wrong wit his pheno????? jfl
I never said his pheno was horrible just it could be better, I think he’d agree his worst features are his nose and eye area and with just better nose soft tissue and eye colour it would ascend him along with some other phenotypical features

In other words if he was north atlandid could gain 0.5psl maybe more

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
yea but good zygos don't mean good undereye support, really depends on upper maxilla
No it almost definitely does, you don’t have good zygos if you don’t have good undereye support they are one and the same

I never said his pheno was horrible just it could be better, I think he’d agree his worst features are his nose and eye area and with just better nose soft tissue and eye colour it would ascend him along with some other phenotypical features

In other words if he was north atlandid could gain 0.5psl maybe more
theres 0 problem with his eye area

he doesnt need blue eyes fggt. not denying it would be a halo but his eyes arent flawed because theyre not blue.

post eye area @Tom Jones

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
theres 0 problem with his eye area

he doesnt need blue eyes fggt. not denying it would be a halo but his eyes arent flawed because theyre not blue.

post eye area @Tom Jones
I never said he had a bad eye area, they are just normie eyes with decent eyebrows

JFL exactly
''decent''
his jaw and chin look great
Theres nothing wrong with his pheno and although we cant see his eyes, he looks very good based on what I see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Tom Jones and Deleted member 5892
Why are you squinting like this

Why just have it relaxed

It was a candid and I’m a permasquinter because of sensitivity to light. The first pic in the thread I don’t squint.
Fuark that’s a aspie trait

• JFL
yea im done arguing with other ethnics

like everyone else who has a brain said, chad eye area. @Erik-Jón just loves to entertain the idea that colored eyes are the BIGGEST HALO EVER!!! because he has them so its very convient

u could model, nitpicking ur looks at this point is retarded. why are you posting here?
Never ask an indian to rate you. NEVER

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
It was a candid and I’m a permasquinter because of sensitivity to light. The first pic in the thread I don’t squint.
is it true that a good jaw > everything else?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL and Erik-Jón
bunch of non nt niggas itt.

you really wanna know a guaranteed way to avoid subhumanity?

pheno/colouring and hair. done.

the amount of niggas i’ve seen who psl wise werent great but due to having nice skin, nice hair(eye brows, hair, beard) and good colouring do well is mad.

@SpeitzJi you need to stop making these threads pm me and I’ll tell you the truth about which features mog

Fuark that’s a aspie trait
Yeah squinting because bright lights are shining in your face is aspie and unnatural.
Are you a sungazer or smth

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Erik-Jón
Yeah squinting because bright lights are shining in your face is aspie and unnatural.
Are you a sungazer or smth
Bright light>
House light>

As a man, yes

maxilla and eye area matter the most you can have the most laterally projected zygos and still look shit if you have bad ipd
just lol at maxilla
i know a dude w a top tier maxilla that dont get bitches
and i got a recessed maxilla and get hoes
its all about harmony and how other shit isforward grown

BTW DUDE IN MY PFP GOT A SUPER RECESSED MAXILLA

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Erik-Jón
just lol at maxilla
i know a dude w a top tier maxilla that dont get bitches
and i got a recessed maxilla and get hoes
its all about harmony and how other shit isforward grown

BTW DUDE IN MY PFP GOT A SUPER RECESSED MAXILLA
Maxilla doesn’t matter at all jfl at maxilla copers

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai and the BULL
  • JFL
Maxilla doesn’t matter at all jfl at maxilla copers
it matters a lil bit but not to the point where if u have a shit maxilla it will ruin your whole face

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and datboijj
it matters a lil bit but not to the point where if u have a shit maxilla it will ruin your whole face
you can't have good support without a good maxilla
also hollow cheeks aren't a possibility either

Maxilla only needs to be decent

wtfff how do you look like that? did you mew or some shit 😍

By mew meaning correct oral posture yes I always did. And I did like eating my meat rare. I was a late bloomer and grew a lot in late teens and lost my chubby cheeks.

you can't have good support without a good maxilla
also hollow cheeks aren't a possibility either
i have a recessed maxilla and i have hollow cheeks, one of the bests in the forum

its all about your zygos, your gonions and your dentofacial facial growth
my teeth are forward grown and proper, whichgives illusion of forward growth and hollow cheeks

• +1
i have a recessed maxilla and i have hollow cheeks, one of the bests in the forum

its all about your zygos, your gonions and your dentofacial facial growth
my teeth are forward grown and proper, whichgives illusion of forward growth and hollow cheeks
then you have a forward grown maxilla. there just can't be the support to create hollowness if it's flat, ugly looking 6% bf only hollow cheeks like in the machinist don't count

then you have a forward grown maxilla. there just can't be the support to create hollowness if it's flat, ugly looking 6% bf only hollow cheeks like in the machinist don't count

i have a similar maxilla recession to this
(my chin isn't that recessed dw)

yet he have hollow cheeks too

i have a similar maxilla recession to this
(my chin isn't that recessed dw)

yet he have hollow cheeks too

i don't consider this hollow cheeks
he's perma clenching