Argentina is the most successful black nation, I'm proud of being Argentinian

Lindros

Lindros

I'm so pretty it's honestly UNBELIEVABLE 🤭

I'm a Proud Argentinian Citizen 🇦🇷💁🏿‍♂️😎

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lunin7, NegativeNorwood, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Half of africa has higher wages and argentina is brown and one of the worst brown "countries" on top of it all.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Osman2793 and Lindros
Their economy is shit, has 0 tourism and people eat bread and shit on the floor for a living

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, enchanted_elixir, HitAndRun and 1 other person
Half of africa has higher wages and argentina is brown and one of the worst brown "countries" on top of it all.
We are not brown, we are a 100% African and PROUD of it 🇦🇷😎

Their economy is shit, has 0 tourism and people eat bread and shit on the floor for a living
Please give us Malvinas, please give it back 😥😭

the population of niggers and shitskins in argentina must be smaller than in the united states.
i live in mexico, and just getting out of my house means to see hundreds of africans / curries / arabs / caribbeans who want to cross the border.
most of the americans I have met on the internet are ethnics, I only know a few white people and most of them are trannies :feelshaha::feelshaha:

¿Algun argensimio que confirme?

Last edited:
Cada vez que un argentino gana algo (copa del mundo, partido de solteros contra casados, encuentra 1 céntimo en el suelo, etc cualquier cosa) es un mal día para la humanidad. Insoportables son.

• JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun
Es necesario crearte una cuenta fake para tirar mrda? Cuan fracasado debes der JSJAJSSJ

• JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun