Argentinians are Italian

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Quick reminder for coping Brits that Italian won Euros and will soon win world cup

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, justinzayn and Deleted member 7580
And curries are meds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 23848, Esteban1997 and 1 other person
Fuck I was so happy the balkanoid Croats lost

• WTF
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 7580
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 22126 and buckchadley31
Italians aren’t white
Latino cope ur not white and tell your fumbass Mexicans that they’re not fucking white fucking pale beaners

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Latino cope ur not white and tell your fumbass Mexicans that they’re not fucking white fucking pale beaners

Italians aren’t considered white and there’s nothing u can do about it.

And Brazilians are portuguese and Cubans are spanish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778

Italians aren’t considered white and there’s nothing u can do about it.
Italians are European

The continental race of Europe is white? Capish? You understand mi amigo? Do I need to put it in beaner for you?

Let me go on further Italians built the very foundations of European culture there is no europe without Italy Nords are praised for their genes Italians are praised for their cultural influence

Now shut the fuck you disgustinf beaner fucking faggot all of you should be eradicated I’m sick of seeing Cuban and Puerto Rican beach niggers like @SupremeDream with an Italian flag just because their nonna immigrated from Italy in 1854

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and latincell95
Italians are European

The continental race of Europe is white? Capish? You understand mi amigo? Do I need to put it in beaner for you?

Let me go on further Italians built the very foundations of European culture there is no europe without Italy Nords are praised for their genes Italians are praised for their cultural influence

Now shut the fuck you disgustinf beaner fucking faggot all of you should be eradicated I’m sick of seeing Cuban and Puerto Rican beach niggers like @SupremeDream with an Italian flag just because their nonna immigrated from Italy in 1854
Italians are the niggers of Europe. Alejandro Dumas put it best:

“Africa begins in the Pyrenees.”

:lul::lul:

Now shut the fuck you disgustinf beaner fucking faggot all of you should be eradicated
You can’t eradicate shit, now calm the fuck down and eat your manicotti Giovanni Luciano Sccachieri :lul::lul:

And Turks are Greeks

Italians are European

Imagine being treated like beaners upon arrival at Ellis Island :lul::lul:

• JFL
Italians are the niggers of Europe. Alejandro Dumas put it best:

“Africa begins in the Pyrenees.”

:lul::lul:
Dumas was a quadroon Ofc he would say some stupid shit like that this is literally the average norther Italian
81514D05 C5DD 4696 BF5E 92C90F12E5CB
C0D3D78A CD5C 4AED B72E 79D23FF2269A
0AA5F3B1 B4CF 46CF B143 6A5B5224ED37

• JFL
And Turks are Greeks
Ye Turks are Greeks in fact Turkish people are majority of Balkan descent and Arabian descent with some Armenian but rarely ever of Turkic descent

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
  • +1
  • JFL
Ye Turks are Greeks in fact Turkish people are majority of Balkan descent and Arabian descent with some Armenian but rarely ever of Turkic descent
Yes, 6 Million Caucasian live there too. They are a mixture of neighbouring and former ottoman enclaves.

Northern Italians are mixed with Germanics, so obv they will have lighter color hair/blue eyes. Southern Italians look like your typical swarthy Latino, someone like me :lul::lul:. Maybe I should learn Italian and LARP
Sicilians are a lost cause ngl don’t give a fuck about them but even they still mog the average Beaner

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and latincell95
Americans swallowed the blackpill now they all want to be Italian millions of white Germanic Americans larp as us even you faggot beaners try to larp as us
Nah. You pasta niggers just fucked Anglo Saxon snow bunnies, and therefore, the future generations looked whiter and were better looking.

Give it time, and beaners would have such a halo effect once we become majority in the U.S.

Nah. You pasta niggers just fucked Anglo Saxon snow bunnies, and therefore, the future generations looked whiter and were better looking.

Give it time, and beaners would have such a halo effect once we become majority in the U.S.
Nigga you’re entire continent was founded by an Italian nor even that many of the conquistadors originally came from Italy

My people dominated your continent it’s not even close 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and latincell95
Nigga you’re entire continent was founded by an Italian nor even that many of the conquistadors originally came from Italy

COPE!! The Spaniards colonized most of Latin America. Christopher Columbus was also Northern Italian, not some swarthy southern Italian

• +1

Even Napoleon was Italian I can’t make this shit up Italians are built different

• JFL
COPE!! The Spaniards colonized most of Latin America. Christopher Columbus was also Northern Italian, not some swarthy southern Italian
The Spaniards owned territory in Italy you dumb jungle nigger

• JFL
COPE!! Italians only managed to colonized some poor African shithole called Ethiopia and then proceeded to get buttraped by Muttmerica in WW2
laughs cage GIF

I’m not even from anywhere near southern Italy where I’m from is closer to Croatia than it is to fucking sicilly

The Spaniards owned territory in Italy you dumb jungle nigger
I’m predominantly Spaniard, so you’re saying my people owned part of Italy? :lul::lul:

• +1
I’m not even from anywhere near southern Italy where I’m from is closer to Croatia than it is to fucking sicilly
Doubt. You’re probably some swarthy dark haired mutt like me :lul::lul:. Nothing wrong with that:love::love:

COPE!! Italians only managed to colonized some poor African shithole called Ethiopia and then proceeded to get buttraped by Muttmerica in WW2
laughs cage GIF
Nah we dominated your entire continent

Spain is Italys son so is France and Portugal (Your continents 2 other abusers) We brought them the Latin languages and the Latin culture we would of dominated more than them but stupid forms of tribalism ruined us

• JFL
I’m predominantly Spaniard, so you’re saying my people owned part of Italy? :lul::lul:
No your a beaner one drop rule

That Spaniard dna comes from non consented sex AKA rape keep bragging about having a maternal ancestor being raped by bad boy med

• JFL
Nah we dominated your entire continent

Spain is Italys son so is France and Portugal (Your continents 2 other abusers) We brought them the Latin languages and the Latin culture we would of dominated more than them but stupid forms of tribalism ruined us
Bro, the average swarthy Italian mutt has nothing to do with a Roman soldier. Most of those niggas didn’t have swarthy jet black oily hair.

Muh ancestors

21909246 2C5B 45B0 98C5 149E6DB6904D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Patient A

That Spaniard dna comes from non consented sex AKA rape keep bragging about having a maternal ancestor being raped by bad boy med
But there’s no such thing as a one drop rule in Europe

• +1

Keep coping!! I still have family over in Spain. Want me to show you my cousin?

My ancestors are Roman my fathers is even named Augustus
There’s full blown jet black niggers with names like “Henry”

• +1
  • JFL
Disagree, they are mainly descendant from persians,hittites and people who the turks invited to settle in anatolia.

De Paul = French
Mac Allister = Scottish
Julian Alvarez = Spaniard